Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna from Paraguay, Borough  (Read 2580 times)

Offline Sonnylock

Been punting for some time, but only found this site recently, and this is my first review on this site after "encouragement" from other forum members. I'm typing on the phone, so please excuse my brevity and any potential errors.

The girl: External Link/Members Only. Pls note she's not on AW - someone mentioned her profile never got approved by AW because of looking underage, though i don't think she does. Well reviewed by others, will try to post links to the reviews later.

Communication: via text with a receptionist. Need to double check it's Anna, as there's a reported attempt to switch to another girl once you booked. I double checked once and was told Anna not available, so had to wait for another time, when i made sure she will be there. Location is a short walk from Borough station, ex-council block.

The girl is fine - young, pretty, dark long hair, nice natural tits. I liked her, but was slightly disappointed after reading all the positive reviews. She's a bit bigger and shorter than i expected, her pics are genuine, but are better than she looks. Still, she's got a young toned body, a very nice ass, and a lovely smile. Definitely better than my average punts. I think I was only disappointed as i set tok high of a bar after reading the reviews.

The service was good GFE. She smiles, she strokes, she kisses. Not much DFK though in contrast to some reports. Her OWO was enthusiastic, not deep throat, but still quite skillful, with a bit of ball sucking thrown in. She seems to really enjoy RO, though not fingering (again, somewhat against my expectations). We did some mish, cowgirl, doggy. She's enthusiastic throughout, and i popped in doggy slapping her nice ass.

Slightly before my popping she told me the time is up, so had to hurry. Recent reports say she may be cutting the time short and suggest you check your phone. i didn't know this, so couldn't tell if she was lying or not. I still continued for roughly 2 minutes, so she's definitely not that strict on timing.

After the punt i had to wait a bit for a shower (for some reason both of them were occupied). Had a brief chat with Anna - her English is very limited, but she's taking classes now. Other reports said she was studying in Paraguay and she's coming back in September, so i asked her about it. She said she's got her visa extended by 6m, so will be staying here for some time before coming back.

Overall a good experience, though i'm probably not as enthusiastic about her as other reviewers. I may come back, but not shortly. I'd still recommend if you're after a young girl with a good attitude and GFE. This is all i can think of. Happy to take any questions.

Offline Cunning Punt

So there was some tongue involved in her kissing then albeit not a lot? How long was your booking?

Thanks for your first review.  :drinks:

And the warning to be alert about B&S.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 10:24:26 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Sonnylock

So there was some tongue involved in her kissing then albeit not a lot? How long was your booking?

Thanks for your first review.  :drinks:

And the warning to be alert about B&S.

Yes, some tongue, not much. I went for 45 min for £100. Just the right amount of time.

Offline arp

Anyone know if she's gone back home? No reply to texts and not picking up, thanks.