Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Escort Reviews
»
North West
»
Erotic heaven
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Erotic heaven
(
Read 842 times
)
10 review(s) for
Honey_Ploy_Thai
(
1 positive
,
2 neutral
,
7 negative
)
[Indexed by
]
Golovkin
Age Check :
Posts: 1,192
Likes: 4
Reviews: 160
«
on:
August 01, 2016, 10:22:01 pm »
Link to this Profile Page using
External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only
-
Manchester whitefield £70 30min incall arrive at apartment block straight up to apartment easy comms. Answers the door really liked the look of her. Let into bedroom hand the money over she goes away to store it. Asks me to strip and get on the bed after a couple of mins of crap massage. I've had enough and want to get down to what I'm there for. So turn over and ask for oral she did it oral with condom. But with no enthusiasm at all. Had enough of that ask for sex she does it ok. We do a few positions but very lacklustre service. End up just going for it in doggy cum. I can't wait to get out by now doesn't enjoy her job. No chance of French kissing!
OakTree
Age Check :
Posts: 4,092
Likes: 33
Reviews: 65
«
Reply #1 on:
August 01, 2016, 10:24:55 pm »
Three stikes and she's out.
Not an impressive record so far.
frankc
Age Check :
Posts: 4,093
Likes: 43
Reviews: 169
«
Reply #2 on:
August 01, 2016, 11:48:35 pm »
Sounds very familiar to my experience, I pump and dumped her a few months ago when she was in Eccles. I'd read the bad reviews so went in, knowing what was on offer.... I just can't resist a fit Thai girl
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Escort Reviews
»
North West
»
Erotic heaven
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close