Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anais 1 , Romanian , Glasgow  (Read 2711 times)

12 review(s) for Anais1 (9 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

mavgoose

External Link/Members Only

£60 h/h. ( Currently £70 on profile )

I said I'd catch up on my summer punts in more recent reviews , so here's another.

I was going to add comment to my previous review but felt that this may get "lost" within that positive review.

3rd visit to anais. First one is my previous review. 2 pops in half an hour visit. Second visit standard 30 min service , 1 pop.

Was feeling double horny through certain circumstances so contacted anais. She was free at the time I wanted. Comms were great , half hour at £60 confirmed , and importantly - 2 pops.
Handed over cash and confirmed 2 pops. All good.
Quick shower , vigorous OWO , cowgirl , doggy. Slamming into her in doggy I quickly come. Wee clean up , wee cuddle and chat. Gets to about 25 mins , I ask for more OWO and either a wank or a quick fck again.

No , " you're time is up ".

Now I know for a fact she had no booking after me. I know for a fact it's been 25 mins. And I know for a fact she agreed to 2 pops. She claimed as I hadn't immediately " started again " , she thought I'd " changed my mind "

WTF darling , get on my cock and start sucking.

" No , you're time is up. I sorry. You're time up "

So , what can I do. ? I get dressed , tell her she's bang out of order and I fck off , leaving the door open behind me.
She's had the front to then text me 15 mins later. Some bullshit apology and hopes to see me again.

I tell her that ain't ever happening , and I'll pass on my experience. And delete her from my punting phone.

You've been warned.

Cow.

:dash:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 01:57:56 pm by mavgoose »

DG

So let me get this straight, you're not going back  :cool: Seriously though bad form from a girl with mixed reviews. Particularly poor as this was your third visit; I normally ask for a key after two  :lol:

mavgoose

So let me get this straight, you're not going back  :cool: Seriously though bad form from a girl with mixed reviews. Particularly poor as this was your third visit; I normally ask for a key after two  :lol:

Ask for a key...... I laughed at that one.
She was always a plan b or c. And a reliable one up to then.
She now has a few positives. A few neutrals. And a few negatives.
Buyer beware is what I'd say.

:hi:

ickydicky

well done mav good review. though i never go for hh. 2 pops in that time is a distant memory.

bananaman

Can you cum in 5 minutes - impressive! Not sticking up for the hoor but if she gave you the other 5 minutes and you hadn't popped in that time would you be leaving frustrated or would you be staying an extra 10 hoping she wouldn't notice.

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only

£60 h/h. ( Currently £70 on profile )

I said I'd catch up on my summer punts in more recent reviews , so here's another.

I was going to add comment to my previous review but felt that this may get "lost" within that positive review.

3rd visit to anais. First one is my previous review. 2 pops in half an hour visit. Second visit standard 30 min service , 1 pop.

Was feeling double horny through certain circumstances so contacted anais. She was free at the time I wanted. Comms were great , half hour at £60 confirmed , and importantly - 2 pops.
Handed over cash and confirmed 2 pops. All good.
Quick shower , vigorous OWO , cowgirl , doggy. Slamming into her in doggy I quickly come. Wee clean up , wee cuddle and chat. Gets to about 25 mins , I ask for more OWO and either a wank or a quick fck again.

No , " you're time is up ".

Now I know for a fact she had no booking after me. I know for a fact it's been 25 mins. And I know for a fact she agreed to 2 pops. She claimed as I hadn't immediately " started again " , she thought I'd " changed my mind "

WTF darling , get on my cock and start sucking.

" No , you're time is up. I sorry. You're time up "

So , what can I do. ? I get dressed , tell her she's bang out of order and I fck off , leaving the door open behind me.
She's had the front to then text me 15 mins later. Some bullshit apology and hopes to see me again.

I tell her that ain't ever happening , and I'll pass on my experience. And delete her from my punting phone.

You've been warned.

Cow.

:dash:

For her to fuck up a returning punter is joke...... She does not have a business head on at all and deserves a negative and for everyone to find out about it.....even if she had gone over 10mins big deal as you've seen her twice already .......silly cow  :dash: ...I think she will pay for it now
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline godfatherofsoul

When I punted with her I got a similar vibe. First pop was fine, but she wasn't keen on me getting on for a second, and this was for an hour booking. She definitely felt like a clock watcher to me.  I gave her a positive review overall for the services she provided, but I wouldn't go back.

Offline seeker

Ffs mav
All these wg doing you for the odd 5 minutes
Its a fucking disgrace  :D  :lol: :lol:
All those 5 minutes add up you now ...
Some punters are in and out in five  :crazy:

ickydicky

why would you accept 5mins short. do you accept a pint thats an inch below the rim> NAW!!!!!!! same fucken thing :drinks: :wacko:

Offline seeker

Just imagine Dick y if she knocked 5 minutes off your  15 minutes  shagathon
That's a 1/3 or 33%  you've just been fucked for ...or not  :D :D :D
Terrible business this
Cheating punters  :thumbsdown:

ickydicky

Just imagine Dick y if she knocked 5 minutes off your  15 minutes  shagathon
That's a 1/3 or 33%  you've just been fucked for ...or not  :D :D :D
Terrible business this
Cheating punters  :thumbsdown:

too fucken true seeker. value for money. the grey pound worth as much as any other bin lid :lol:

Offline seeker

too fucken true seeker. value for money. the grey pound worth as much as any other bin lid :lol:
As long as one doesn't mistakenly mistake  cheapness with true  vfm...

ickydicky

As long as one doesn't mistakenly mistake  cheapness with true  vfm...

i only ever go for vfm and all my regulars give me what i ask for. so i am happy. and thats all that matter to me.