Author Topic: The worst escort picture challenge  (Read 1310953 times)

Offline ZeroCount

Claims to be 39 profile age 48!  :lol:

Tits somewhere between 20 and 30.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Tits somewhere between 20 and 30.
and factory made for table tennis

Offline Bonker

Saw a Chinese girl with same.
Ping pong.

Offline bobby1973



Offline Jeremy

Claims to be 39 profile age 48!  :lol:
Add them together and that's probably accurate! :vomit:

Offline wannabe


Offline PapaSmurf


Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,415
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Age 41  :lol: :lol:
She must’ve spent the last 30 years on the hardest paper-round on the planet.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Age 41  :lol: :lol:
She must’ve spent the last 30 years on the hardest paper-round on the planet.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
242 positive feedback and £150 p/h. She must be doing something right?


Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,415
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
242 positive feedback and £150 p/h. She must be doing something right?
Filling out a profile isn’t one of them though.

Besides even if you do believe the AW feedback in this case (which personally I don’t) lots of it is for camming, phone, and ‘sales’.

Offline CheeseBoard





Offline John Johnson

« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 01:16:23 pm by John Johnson »


Offline KKMa

omggg some of these are really bad  :crazy:

Offline Landscape

Just lost my brunch!   :vomit:

I did wonder what a facehugger looks like from the inside.

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28
Claims to be 39 profile age 48!  :lol:
I can claim to have a 10" cock. Not even the biggest gullible idiot on the planet would believe it.

Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28

Offline freeze44

This babe had a photo shoot done for her pic gallery...think the below pic was a selfie!! Kinda reminds me of calamari...bit rubbery!  :dancegirl:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Horizontal pleasures

This babe had a photo shoot done for her pic gallery...think the below pic was a selfie!! Kinda reminds me of calamari...bit rubbery!  :dancegirl:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline lvtpunt

This babe had a photo shoot done for her pic gallery...think the below pic was a selfie!! Kinda reminds me of calamari...bit rubbery!  :dancegirl:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


Hidden Image/Members Only

What is .... that round bit of blubber? Is it a belly or a flabby boob, I can't tell.  :unknown:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

What is .... that round bit of blubber? Is it a belly or a flabby boob, I can't tell.  :unknown:

Michelin spare tyre belly fat on the left of the photo.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 06:18:20 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline lborocd1

Christ. I’ve had some rough ladies in my time but does she expect payment for entering that black hole....

Bareback too !!!

Offline CheeseBoard


Offline Ali Katt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,971
  • Likes: 33
  •  
  • Reviews: 28

Offline thekingreturns

Wasn't she in Rochdale once or am I making that up?


Offline wannabe

So there I was searching for Sexy Gabby's profile when I stumbled in to this
External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline freeze44

So there I was searching for Sexy Gabby's profile when I stumbled in to this
External Link/Members Only



Hidden Image/Members Only

Ffs!! at least she made an effort in the pic gallery  :wackogirl: not so great a spelling though!!  :lol:

Offline wannabe

Ffs!! at least she made an effort in the pic gallery  :wackogirl: not so great a spelling though!!  :lol:

The pics in her gallery are even more scary!

Offline David1970

« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 07:17:04 pm by David1970 »

Offline lborocd1

If your taking her from behind tho - wouldn’t be as bad ( and I’m sure one of my ex’s in the early 2000s had a hanger worse than that....

Offline Bonker

Fuck her upside down. It'll hide her face.

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,415
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
I don't usually like to be too derogatory but this one really did make me think of TWD/FTWD - someone even tried to take a head shot right between the eyes.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CheeseBoard

I don't usually like to be too derogatory but this one really did make me think of TWD/FTWD - someone even tried to take a head shot right between the eyes.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Its Waynetta Slob  :lol:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I don't usually like to be too derogatory but this one really did make me think of TWD/FTWD - someone even tried to take a head shot right between the eyes.

Hidden Image/Members Only
trying to supplement her pension....
link please.

Offline freeze44

trying to supplement her pension....
link please.

This babe's pic comes from a profile already posted before...link below....might take a while to get a booking  :angelgirl:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Landscape

I don't usually like to be too derogatory but this one really did make me think of TWD/FTWD - someone even tried to take a head shot right between the eyes.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Wow, I didn't know it was possible to have sex with a zombie. There really is something for everyone on AW!

Offline Thecunninglinguist

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hope this is acceptable as a worst video entry

Maz has quite a lot of negative comments for being a druggie on here. Proof if it were needed here. This is her free video and shows her getting out of the bath/shower. You can see various spots and sores on her body and towards the end you can see track marks in her groin on both sides and the one on the right looks infected. I can't see how anyone would want to be anywhere near her after that!!! :vomit: :vomit:


External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 10:57:29 pm by Thecunninglinguist »

Offline Thecunninglinguist

For those not logged onto AW or can't access videos on their device

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ImDaveMate

Is the aim of this to make us all Priests

I may put on a skirt and put up a female escort profile

Offline Bogof60

Is the aim of this to make us all Priests

I may put on a skirt and put up a female escort profile

Some on here would book you  :scare: :unknown: :scare:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bogof60

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hope this is acceptable as a worst video entry

Maz has quite a lot of negative comments for being a druggie on here. Proof if it were needed here. This is her free video and shows her getting out of the bath/shower. You can see various spots and sores on her body and towards the end you can see track marks in her groin on both sides and the one on the right looks infected. I can't see how anyone would want to be anywhere near her after that!!! :vomit: :vomit:


External Link/Members Only

Do ya know.
If it wasn't for the obvious marks
She is just the type I would pay a lot of money for a dabble with that body
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Do ya know.
If it wasn't for the obvious marks
She is just the type I would pay a lot of money for a dabble with that body
If not for this site, l would as well.......