Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lovelyolivia19  (Read 1178 times)

Offline paulsand

Hi anyone seen this girl cannot find any previous info External Link/Members Only
shes at park inn hotel heathrow, can i park at hotel ?
thanks

Offline zulu-lance

Tempted by the profile, anyone seen her yet?

Offline Tony_Red

Yes, you can park at the Park-inn. It's like £4 for 1 hour...take a bit extra just in case.

Offline Cunning Punt

Yes, you can park at the Park-inn. It's like £4 for 1 hour...take a bit extra just in case.

I was there the other week. Pay machine I used it was £2 per hour, £4 for 2hrs but I guess if you're going for 1hr punt, perhaps pay for 2. There are a couple of coin machines as an alternative to paying by phone and it going on your bank statement.

When you go in the entrance, it looks like the spaces are all taken but if you continue round the side to the back of the building, there are more spaces.

Also, it is a fucking, massive rabbit warren in that hotel. To add to the potential confusion, the room numbers are 4 figures.

I spent ages walking round the hotel trying to find a room that I'm not sure existed and missed my booking so no punt and a totally wasted 3hrs.  :dash:

I never worked it out for sure, I could have got it wrong because the hotel is split in two, with lifts on left and right, though Tony could perhaps clarify.

In short, get clear directions from any WG there. I prefer the hotel the other end of Bath Road - so much easier in every way.

Offline Tony_Red

Lol. Sorry you cracked me up. Plenty of good info.

I always park round the side or back and use the back entrance near the 'aviator conference/wing/suite something or another.

I've never had a problem tbh with finding rooms, bur I've only  been about 4 x in.  I liked the Mercure very much, but it's more Hayes than Bath road so hardly any WGs use it.

I found the Park-inn rooms decorated in cold schemes (lots of blues). I'll stop the waffling now.

Offline rubric

Tried booking her a few days back - it was a no show, when I got to the hotel I saw a girl who could have been her leaving through the door I was entering by, phone calls to find out her room number were unanswered and after 30 minutes or so of sitting around in my car listening to voicemail I left.

Offline PLeisure

NB. Profile swap - WG is now £20 cheaper, 30yrs old and called "KinkySEXY Samantha"  :thumbsdown:

Offline contentguy

£80 for an hour £180 for an hour and a half - financially illiterate.

Guy