Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie hot latin aka Suzy Cortez  (Read 8418 times)

24 review(s) for  Kelly sensual babe (11 positive, 2 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rifte

She seems nuts.....I am not in the UK that much, but I would be tempted to take a gamble on her. Its called punting for a reason right?  :D

hardcorebanger

She seems nuts.....I am not in the UK that much, but I would be tempted to take a gamble on her. Its called punting for a reason right?  :D

Yes this wht you should consider have Plan B when you plan to see her. When I went to see her first time I had a Plan B but it worked out well. Her natural body is fantastic which it is rare thing among Latinas

Every punter is so interested because I revealed that she is Suzy Cortez  :D  Had she not been a famous Brazilian I think not many would have been interested but her arse and tits are great and are nice to feel :wacko:

Offline PLeisure

Every punter is so interested because I revealed that she is Suzy Cortez 

??? Really ??  :rolleyes:

Offline Apu

7 Negatives, 1 Neutral, 3 Positives , 10 different punters.
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Titi

Jesus you Laandan boys do like to argue amongst yourselves. At the end of the day, celebrity or no celebrity he's/she's a whore charging £200 per hour. Yes his/her pics look good and he/she has a phenomenal arse but £200 to shag all 3 holes is a bit much IMO.