Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: stunning ala xx Edinburgh  (Read 885 times)

6 review(s) for Traveling Natalie  (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RogerXed

Today I was working all day on the PC at home and felt really horny so decided that I need a quick shag and found this Polish girl on adultwork:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She works from a flat that is not very far from me so arranged a 30 mins booking by text.

I arrived at the address at the arranged time and she met me in her towel. Told me that she was just out of the shower.

She is probably older than the 27 years stated on her profile but still good looking. A bit of a tummy but not off putting, reasonably nice tits and very nice ass and legs - so far not too bad.

Started with an enthusiastic covered blowjob that wasn't bad at all. I was soon hard and wanted to fuck her in doggy so I can enjoy the view of her nice ass. This is where everything started going down the hill. I was fucking her quite hard and she was paranoid that the condom will break so she stopped a few times to check if it was broken... As you can imagine this wasn't very pleasant so I told her to switch to missionary which was kind of OK but I was really enjoying looking at her ass more than her face and tits so after a few mins I asked if we can do doggy again. She obliged but the same thing again - she tried to slow me down a few times and to push my cock back with her hand because she was worried that the condom will break.

Somehow I managed to cum but when she noticed that I am about to cum she pulled my cock out and wanked me while the condom was still on and I came inside the bag  :dash:

She probably did this just in case the condom was broken but as you can imagine it was perfectly fine.

I don't know why she is so paranoid - maybe she had a bad experience with breaking condom recently but this meet was not fun for me and it is a negative for sure. It was a shame because she is not a bad looking girl at all. I also asked her if she wants to use some lube if she is so worried about the condom getting broken but she didn't have any - well, not my fault...

Don't know what is happening recently but I may give up punting for some time... not very lucky with my last two punts :(

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Thanks for the review.

I looked at this one only yesterday.

OWO CIM PSE GFE caught my eye. Advertised but clearly not provided.

Offline RogerXed

After I posted this review I noticed that she used to be known as CHANEL X and other people have posted positive reviews. Maybe I caught her on a bad day yesterday... maybe a condom broke and somebody came inside her, who knows.

Anyway... not having lube was her fault though. If you use extra safe condoms and a lot of lube the chance of breaking a condom is close to 0.