Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linda Amadea - knocking on heavens door  (Read 4941 times)

32 review(s) for amadea.linda (29 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Mendra

Location: Paddington/ Lancaster Gate. Near location I believe. She tells me me I should have visited her when she was in CW. Unfortunately, I don't stoop on my doorstep.

Opened the door in welcomed purple lingerie. Ultra sexy with FM boots which was taken off on game start.

Very giggly girl, tall and bond-girl like. Erotic, slim, firm. Zero fat. Just the type to go the 90 yards but with  no showboating. Can be chatty but eventually got her busy enough to shut her trap.

Exchanged the paper, she asked a few personal questions... WTF? Still very nice down to earth and genuine girl.

Very DFK, playing OWO, RO. Flat doggie, arched up jackhammer. All possible positions I'd say. She up for the game. 80 yards down the field. She moves into reverse CG showing the pretty artwork scribed on her back. Both hands held with on hand the other pulls her ponytail. She is fit and humping. We change positions without woody exiting... She is wet like a river. Dripping south, we take turns pounding each other. She stops and says "you can come back" sure that's my membership confirmed.

Basically it was a 60min non-stop rally. Hills and mountains. Both parties sweat buckets and take control periodically without permission. She is not shy, very demanding yet knows what and when to do what is required. Legs over shoulders and further. No fingers but was teased both ways and loved it. My hands got smacked continuously but hey that's the way the cookie crumbles.

She is not an angel with the lights out or on. Not for the faint hearted. Be warned!

Finished knees on cushion orally, no dripping.

She is only talking regulars...going part-time, retiring soon. Think she adding me to the list. I am humble yet grateful.

Recommend? Yes
Visit again? Even in heavy rain and fire.

P.S claret&b thanks for the Intel. Sure you're right as always.

Offline boardyhell

don't know how to do a link but can confirm she is a top girl,prices are a bit steep but definitely worth a look,in fact i have been back
she is very adept orally and has a very sweet voice,genuine girl

Online hendrix

Thanks for the review, the extras put me off completely, but she sounds like a good time.

Offline leatherlover

I wish WGs would stop with this elite courtesan bullshit. It's all over her profile. FFS.

Although she doesn't look bad.

marco.f

I visited her when she was in Golders Green (Vivien no 1), and it was 60/30mins. She was good, but at 90/30 mins no way I'm going back, the prices are going crazy, what the hell???  :angry: :mad: :diablo:

Offline Kolo

Is she based in a hotel now?

Offline The_Don

I visited her when she was in Golders Green (Vivien no 1), and it was 60/30mins. She was good, but at 90/30 mins no way I'm going back, the prices are going crazy, what the hell???  :angry: :mad: :diablo:

Use to be all inclusive, at the GG location.

Started punting her back when she was £80 P/H

tristen92

Still based in a shithole? The only reason I haven't made the effort to see her as she ticks all boxes otherwise

Offline Sonnylock

Thanks for the review. How was comms? She's on my HL, but i haven't been able to get in touch with her. I tried to book her when she was in CW - very rarely available. Then contacted her when she was at King's Cross - no response.

Mendra

Comms was good, not AW but txt, basement flat not bad. Bathroom not posh polished but will do. No TV. Prices may have upped because of location, inflation and the Pound to Euro.

Offline Mario7769

Good review, but if shes going exclusive was there any point? Lol

Offline jimmycallum

What kind of personal questions did she ask?

Mendra

Going exclusive? How many times have you heard that then they appear again.

Questions you have ready made answers to - not bothered. Trying to make convo I suppose.

I reckon prices will get steeper for Brexit reasons many will have to go bad home for good, some are already learning a trade and saving every dime. The effects will be those left behind or who have nationalised with have punters surplus demand. In 36 months we will see the effects. By then some of us will be broke, retired, taking a break or scouting for new crop.

marco.f

Comms was good, not AW but txt, basement flat not bad. Bathroom not posh polished but will do. No TV. Prices may have upped because of location, inflation and the Pound to Euro.

Yes, in fact our salaries have doubled in the last month  :dash:

Mendra

Opportunity cost. Demand and supply. But yes I hear you.

Estoril

I've been able to get hold of her and she still seeing new punters.

Offline Cunning Punt

Prices may have upped because of location, inflation and the Pound to Euro.

All this in the media about the pound "falling sharply" against the euro and post-Brexit blah, blah, this is somewhat hyped.

I went away at the beginning of June and, comparing what I got in euros with today ie post-rate cut, it has fallen 6 per cent, ie six quid for a £100ph prossie.

A slight dent, but I guess any excuse for a big price hike. And inflation rate is minimal ATM.

Offline boardyhell

i met her in poplar, a wonderful part of london for my first liaison,grotty area
my second time was in kings cross hotel ,obviously there is a price differential
excellent girl with a good attitude,there are as good for less but not many in terms of service
i have returned ,excellent girl who i really like
knock a tenner off please