Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie Rose (Don’t Make Her Laugh) Marble Arch London  (Read 5332 times)

117 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (117 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

vw

External Link/Members Only

Well have been deciding to take a break and try something new but before moving on decided to break my no forum darling rule  :bomb: before I stop and chose her due to her lack of postings on here and sensible postings on UKE.

Comms

Well this booking was a same day seemingly with some luck.  I just messaged her at first light to see if she was same day free and just my luck someone had cancelled so made plans.  Called again for final instructions and get directed in very efficiently.

Venue

Venue has been mentioned many times before a clean apartment, fully stocked shower, this girl likes Original Source.  Drinks and refreshments were offered but stuck with water, and a few grapes.

The Girl

I found Ellie to look exactly as expected from her latest UKE and AW photos, very pretty, and a fantastic smile especially when amused.  Particular highlight were her big tits, nice ass, nice size 10/12 body (Sly check of the top she was wearing was a 10) and very smooth skin.  She looks most like the photo below;  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Service

Well I was booked for 2 hours so entered with high hopes of a multi pop session. 

Round 1 - Started with lots of nice FK with lots of tongue action, while the roving hand explored her tits and ass.   Lazy me, I wanted to start with oral on me with the suggestion of snowballing.  Well a very good BJ was had, Ellie does follow instruction well resulting in shooting  the weeks savings in her mouth then foolishly as she was leaning in for the kiss made her laugh suddenly, resulting in a facial for me preceded to messy kiss for a while then cleaned myself up on the top I had removed earlier.

Round 2 - Would have been rude to leave those knickers on for round 2 so went down to feast for a while then sex in mish, cowgirl then finished with doggy. Followed by a quick chat, showered and left.  Final punt over.

Would I recommend?

Absolutely would recommend, a good service with a good looking girl.

Online PLeisure

Good to see you reviewing again, VW

There's so much choice in the Big Smoke and it's great that you got to see one of the most highly regarded. On a same day call, too - nice  :music:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 06:49:38 pm by PLeisure »

Hornydevil247

Great review VW  :thumbsup:

Good to see you had a good time with Ellie  :hi:

vw

Good to see you reviewing again, VW

There's so much choice in the Big Smoke and it's great that you got to see one of the most highly regarded. On a same day call, too - nice  :music:

Well it's all down to carrot crunching this good luck and that same day happened.

GolfNut

Knock me down with a feather!

vw I'm slightly flabbergasted to see a positive review of a "forum darling" in a good way that is.

Having seen Ellie a few times and knowing what a lovely girl she is I'm pleased you concur that she delivers a quality service with a smile.

Nice review  :drinks:

You just need to see ECB now.  :P

vw

Knock me down with a feather!

vw I'm slightly flabbergasted to see a positive review of a "forum darling" in a good way that is.

Happily knock you down with my peacock feather crazy golf.

Anyway cueball convinced me while we were plotting against your EM KNIGHT CLUB.   :bomb: :lol:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 08:14:51 pm by vw »

Offline cueball

Anyway cueball convinced me while we were plotting against your EM KNIGHT CLUB.   :bomb: :lol:

I told you that you'd be fine as long as you keep away from Sherwood forest  :D

GolfNut

Happily knock you down with my peacock feather crazy golf.

Proper pair of scheming villains you two  :D

What club?  :unknown:

vw

Proper pair of scheming villains you two  :D

What club?  :unknown:

:lol: :lol:

The silvero armour polishing clUb in Nottingham.  :hi:

GolfNut

:lol: :lol:

The silvero armour polishing clUb in Nottingham.  :hi:

No silver up here vw. Tin plate perhaps.

I reckon you guys are bored now there's nobody to joust with.  :D

Offline Bassman

I always consider her based solely off of her reviews. Seems to be the most consistent performer reviewed here.

vw

No silver up here vw. Tin plate perhaps.

At the dawn of every morning hopes of jousting spring eternal.    :hi:

Offline stevedave

Yep, the vast majority have been axed for good reason  :thumbsup:

Good review VW, bet you weren't expecting that reverse facial  :D

Final punt? You know what they say, once a punter...

Good luck though pal  :thumbsup:

vw

Good review VW, bet you weren't expecting that reverse facial  :D

Wise men say to expect the unexpected.  Just like a brave you traveling to London on the forum.  Did golfie grant you free passage through the marauding hordes of the east Midlands .   :lol:

Offline stevedave

Wise men say to expect the unexpected.  Just like a brave you traveling to London on the forum.  Did golfie grant you free passage through the marauding hordes of the east Midlands .   :lol:

I flew, didn't want to risk plastic burn  :lol:

Offline Nagilum

Good stuff VW!

I have been on the fence with this girl as I do not find her that attractive, but on to the HL she goes.  :drinks:

vw

Good stuff VW!

I have been on the fence with this girl as I do not find her that attractive, but on to the HL she goes.  :drinks:

Alright my old nag, you know my superior carrot crunching taste.

Did you get to my fields in the end out of interest? 
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 11:05:13 pm by vw »

Offline Nagilum

Alright my old nag, you know my superior carrot crunching taste,  up to you at end of the dayear.

Did you get to my fields in the end out of interest?

I did, but circumstances never permitted me to visit.  I have your recommendations noted and its on my to do list!

As is this one down on my patch.  I may have something else for you, should she work out in the next few days  ;)

vw

I did, but circumstances never permitted me to visit.  I have your recommendations noted and its on my to do list!

As is this one down on my patch.  I may have something else for you, should she work out in the next few days  ;)

Hope it works out for you anyway,  will keep an eye out for the review anyway.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Good review  :drinks:

I too had my first encounter with Ellie this week and she was fantastic!

We both experienced a few firsts (Blindfolded and Fucked by a Stranger for her, and messy fruit and chocolate Sex for me....)

She was actually a filthy little minx and i had a great time......lovely filthy facial and snowball finish :cool:

2 hours relaxed filthy fun...no clock watching.... in a lovely spacious clean apartment...
Very good vfm at £230

vw

Good review  :drinks:

I too had my first encounter with Ellie this week and she was fantastic!

We both experienced a few firsts (Blindfolded and Fucked by a Stranger for her, and messy fruit and chocolate Sex for me....)

She was actually a filthy little minx and i had a great time......lovely filthy facial and snowball finish :cool:

2 hours relaxed filthy fun...no clock watching.... in a lovely spacious clean apartment...
Very good vfm at £230
Nice one cisco router, do me a favour post the link if you review on here if you do one, as I'm not about much anymore and get notifications on this one. I enjoy yours and they seem to inspire many, some of my best forum moments were when I inspired others and they let me know especially the dildo with the sucker on my Welshreview!

I must look 10 years younger after the reverse facial, it worked anyway the VW is parked in the garage and I gave away the key. :drinks:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 05:08:05 pm by vw »