Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Relatively new profile in Bradford - LuciiDolly xoxo  (Read 2189 times)

Offline ISTS2005

Hi gents

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone had any dealings? Looking to try and arrange to TOFTT if possible but always keen to hear other peoples stories, seeing as 3 out of 4 of my recent 'try someone new to me', have been shockers.

Offline JThomas

Good spot! Relatively new but already getting good feedback.

Offline stevedave

Interesting, not come across her before, good find.

The poor feedback for her is from a member on here who has the same name, I believe.

Offline JThomas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She also offers a duo with this lady. Both came onto the scene at the same time. Both with similar feedback. 300 notes for the hour though.

Pepsiii

I've seen Jaydas private gallery there's a pic of Jayda and LucciDolly but can't figure who is who.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 07:21:26 pm by Pepsiii »

Offline stevedave

They both look good to me, will wait and see if anyone TOFTT's before shelling out though.

Offline JThomas

Pepsiii has mentioned Jada in a different thread. Of interest is that Lucii has an hourly rate of £150, Jada £130 but it's  £300 for the duo.

Offline kiltedviking

I spotted the profile a few weeks ago and have swapped a couple of emails with her, she seems nice enough, confirmed the area within LS28 where she is based (Stanningley Road), but her profile says she's in LS1 tonight.

As I posted a few days ago I'm desperate to fulfill  a FFM fantasy, and Luci and her mate do look potentially a good choice, but a bit of a TOFTT.

Cheers,

KV

Offline ISTS2005

TOFTT - positive review to follow.

Offline JThomas

CF I'm sure you will have a cracking time!
KV I think this seems a sound idea to me, assuming 3 ton doesn't put you off? Make sure you clarify services as Jada has listed her orientation as 'straight'. I'm sure that it's just a typo (lists her services for women and likes ffm)

Offline kiltedviking

300 does definitely put me off, and I'm also looking at cheaper options, but it might have to be done to tick it off the bucket list.  :)

normal_guy

TOFTT - positive review to follow.

Hurry up man!

Spoke to the lady today about a booking. She's english/Yorkshire. Hope to meet next week.

Offline stevedave

Hurry up man!

Spoke to the lady today about a booking. She's english/Yorkshire. Hope to meet next week.

It's up in the reports section.

Offline kiltedviking

...and it looks like he's found a gem by all accounts.  Definitely on the HL now. just worried that I'm shitting in my own backyard, a little too close to home (which is why I stick with Bradford).

Offline alreytyoof

Interesting, not come across her before, good find.

The poor feedback for her is from a member on here who has the same name, I believe.

Correct, I've found her to be incredibly hard work to arrange a booking with. Her response to my feedback is utter bullshit.

Her profile has had 3 incarnations though she looks to have put a lot more effort in this time and seems legit.

Initially when I arranged a booking with her I asked for the address the day before and was told to go to the ASDA in Pudsey and ring her. Sorry but it doesn't work like that, I'm not going on a wild goose chase some 30 miles away from home when she had no feedback. I tried to contact her on the day and had no response so left it. Have tried on a few other occasions and it's turned out the same, once she said she wouldn't do an incall and only a car meet - why I do not know. Throughout this she has removed all content from her profile on 2 occasions and then come back.

I find that she reads messages and doesn't bother to reply or when I've asked what her availability is like or can do a certain day/time she's ignored the question and responded with something else or come up with an excuse. The auto-reply message is also extremely irritating. For example, it took 3 messages to determine that she would be available from 11am one day this week, I asked if she is in LS1 or LS28 that day, no reply. Another message later I get a response that she's hurt her ankle and is off to A&E, fair enough but why not just say that in the first place. Same behavior when texting her even though she's suggested that is the best way to contact her previously.

Clearly in the recent weeks people have managed to see her and have left feedback so she is legit. Perhaps it's just me.

Pepsiii

Sorry to hear your having problems booking her, is she asking to see you only if you have good feedback? Telling you to go to ASDA is pure bullshit on her behalf, unless she wants you to do her grocery shopping before you fuck her?

I've contacted her no reply as yet, so who knows if I end up seeing her? She offers more service wise than her friend Jayda.

What have her previous profiles been?

Correct, I've found her to be incredibly hard work to arrange a booking with. Her response to my feedback is utter bullshit.

Her profile has had 3 incarnations though she looks to have put a lot more effort in this time and seems legit.

Sometimes nice looking WG's get a big head, still want to see her.

Initially when I arranged a booking with her I asked for the address the day before and was told to go to the ASDA in Pudsey and ring her. Sorry but it doesn't work like that, I'm not going on a wild goose chase some 30 miles away from home when she had no feedback. I tried to contact her on the day and had no response so left it. Have tried on a few other occasions and it's turned out the same, once she said she wouldn't do an incall and only a car meet - why I do not know. Throughout this she has removed all content from her profile on 2 occasions and then come back.

I find that she reads messages and doesn't bother to reply or when I've asked what her availability is like or can do a certain day/time she's ignored the question and responded with something else or come up with an excuse. The auto-reply message is also extremely irritating. For example, it took 3 messages to determine that she would be available from 11am one day this week, I asked if she is in LS1 or LS28 that day, no reply. Another message later I get a response that she's hurt her ankle and is off to A&E, fair enough but why not just say that in the first place. Same behavior when texting her even though she's suggested that is the best way to contact her previously.

Clearly in the recent weeks people have managed to see her and have left feedback so she is legit. Perhaps it's just me.

Offline alreytyoof

What have her previous profiles been?

It is the same profile just the content has been totally removed and put back up.

Offline alreytyoof

I've just had a message saying she has seen my post on here and does not want to see me or speak to me.

No doubt anyone who does she her will get spun a completely different story, I'd be interested to hear what that is.

Offline stevedave

I've just had a message saying she has seen my post on here and does not want to see me or speak to me.

No doubt anyone who does she her will get spun a completely different story, I'd be interested to hear what that is.

Not good, but ultimately her loss by cutting off a potential revenue stream.

One of the reasons to have different usernames on here and AW I guess.

Offline alreytyoof

Her words were something along the lines of "I'm getting good feedback right, left and center. The issue is with you and I've had a negative vibe since you first contacted me"

I find that very hard to believe considering she's entertained my messages since she created her profile and my feedback clearly suggests otherwise.

For what it's worth I foolish sent payment via PayPal for a Skype show which she never delivered on and have asked about on numerous occasions and been given the runaround. She offers this on her profile but acts dumb if you ask and says she "isn't good with I.T."

I have no personal vendetta against this girl and I'm sure she's genuine, for whatever reason she's chosen to be a dick with me for no reason.

Anyway, I'm not arsed if my username links to my profile I've nothing to hide.