Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondie Sonja  (Read 1348 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Having seen Vanessa previously I figure I would check out Sonja as she is reported to be taller.

Thanks to previous reviewers. Here's my tale:

EXPERIENCE:
Comms were concise. Confirmed services and price. Place near chingford bus station.
I was pleased to see her pics a as she is. At first she came across a bit impatient - making me wait to come in, but once money was paid and she stripped I saw a great body, and knew this was going to be a good grind. I was already thinking of extending as I played with her boobies.

No fk, ow only. Ow was OK. But then on with rubber and lots of lube she got on top. This is where the grind was a bit of a labour. She was tight, and on changing position I could get a small hint if door, but not off putting.
I manage to conclude and we chatted, and has a massage off of her. Later I showered and left.

REFLECTION:
. Fit, tall, simple nice faced girl.
. good English.
. not a good grind.
. no smoking.
. shares with many others.
. may see punters coming going.

REFLECTION:
Would like to do her again, but grind was not good. No return for me.

Offline punk

Thanks for the review,she looks a cracking girl next door type.

Shame the service is crappy.

FlyingBreadMan

Thanks for the review,she looks a cracking girl next door type.

Shame the service is crappy.

I asked about Vanessa, but she is gone. Replaced by a different girl. She was a good grind.

Stalion

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Having seen Vanessa previously I figure I would check out Sonja as she is reported to be taller.

Thanks to previous reviewers. Here's my tale:

EXPERIENCE:
Comms were concise. Confirmed services and price. Place near chingford bus station.
I was pleased to see her pics a as she is. At first she came across a bit impatient - making me wait to come in, but once money was paid and she stripped I saw a great body, and knew this was going to be a good grind. I was already thinking of extending as I played with her boobies.

No fk, ow only. Ow was OK. But then on with rubber and lots of lube she got on top. This is where the grind was a bit of a labour. She was tight, and on changing position I could get a small hint if door, but not off putting.
I manage to conclude and we chatted, and has a massage off of her. Later I showered and left.

REFLECTION:
. Fit, tall, simple nice faced girl.
. good English.
. not a good grind.
. no smoking.
. shares with many others.
. may see punters coming going.

REFLECTION:
Would like to do her again, but grind was not good. No return for me.

Thanks FBman

I'm intending to see her tomorrow, but now you have put me in second minds mode...how bad was the slight hint of odour?

The service you described is acceptable  if she is fit, but did you try standing doggy with her too?

Cowgirl is my fav position with fit WG what was the problem there?

FlyingBreadMan

Smell was just slightly noticeable.
Penetration was a bit tight.
2 positions, her on top, the me, no doggy.

Stalion

Smell was just slightly noticeable.
Penetration was a bit tight.
2 positions, her on top, the me, no doggy.

I'll take a couple off cotton buds and pegs for my nose, and a tin of WD40 for her pussy

SORTED

Offline brushhand811

I turned up last week to see vanessa but was greeted by a short dumpy brunette, I walked

FlyingBreadMan

I turned up last week to see vanessa but was greeted by a short dumpy brunette, I walked

Yes, the blonde beauty has gone.

I posted screen shots if her so hopefully anyone reading the review will see she is not the same