Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Mikayla Brown - Cwmbran  (Read 3752 times)

12 review(s) for Miss-Mikayla-Brown69 (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrdiamond77

External Link/Members Only

Just want to start the review by saying that this is not a recent punt, it took place earlier this year around the time I joined this site and I completely forgot to review her.  This review is also based on two bookings I made with her, one which did not happen hence the Neutral review.

Mikayla is based in Cwmbran not far from Cwmbran Ford.  I contacted her to make an appointment the following day for 1 hour costing £180.  Comms were good and Mikayla was very pleasant on the phone with address and post code supplied by text.  I arrived ahead of time and was let into Mikayla's apartment on the top floor just a couple of minutes late.  When I saw her there was no apartment number on the door but she was waiting for me and let me in.

Mikayla is an attractive woman with a good figure but could be a little older than is advertised, not a problem for me.  A shower was provided before and afterwards and Mikayla listened to my requests which were agreed.  Her apartment was clean and comfortable.  Services provided were massage, OWO, reverse oral, prostate massage/anal play, 69 and Penetration (protected).  All in all I can't complain as I left very satisfied and I enjoyed my time so that despite the cost I was planning on seeing her again.  This was a positive punt.

I contacted Mikayla a couple of months later for a return visit, 1 hour £180.  Comms were good, time agreed and I put a request through AW.  This was a few days in advance and she asked me to confirm by text the morning of the meet.  This I did, several times but Mikayla did not respond and her phone was switched off when I attempted to phone her.  There is always a possibility that between us there was a miscommunication and that maybe Mikayla had to cancel for a good reason but I received no response from her.  This cancelled second booking is the main reason I have gone for a Neutral review.  I thought about just doing a review for my first visit but I think it's best to include the cancelled second also. I also might add that I have seen many other positive comments about her on this site from when she worked in Cardiff and I cannot disagree from the quality of our first visit.  She is also a little bit expensive, hence along with the cancelled booking the reason I have not tried to book her again.

Offline foreverhung

Wasn't she Tantalising Tanya in a former WG Life?
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline WelshMichael

Wasn't she Tantalising Tanya in a former WG Life?

Yes, she also mentions this on her profile.

Offline biker-boy

Yep. Worked at The Garage before that.

Offline Corus Boy

Yes, she also mentions this on her profile.

You have to forgive Forever, he had probably splashed something onto his screen and could not read her profile clearly.  :lol:

Offline foreverhung

I was too busy to notice that, my eyes was elsewhere and the screen was bobbing up and down on my chest
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ssddooo66

Yep. Worked at The Garage before that.

When did she work in the garage do you remember?

Husqvarna360

I visited her when she work at Garage Girls around 2007, fantastic fit peach of an ass she has as I remember her walking up the stairs in front of me.

Offline biker-boy

2007?? Christ on a bike! Have I been punting since then?
But yes, it probably was around that time, and as I've recorded before, she (and others) were £70/hour then.

Offline Ssddooo66

I visited her when she work at Garage Girls around 2007, fantastic fit peach of an ass she has as I remember her walking up the stairs in front of me.

Haha I wasn't old enough to go punting then :scare:

Wrong Trousers

Does anyone know what happened to her? She hasn't had a review since last year ?

np500

Is her profile still up, not noticed as don't go on A W that often and even less on the Newport board on A W ?  Not on hot list since her last poor review at those prices.

Offline Corus Boy

Is her profile still up, not noticed as don't go on A W that often and even less on the Newport board on A W ?  Not on hot list since her last poor review at those prices.

Still there Red, last login 6th March.

Still £180.

Offline Steviewonder

I've tried a couple of times to get hold of her but no luck over a couple of months.  Wonder if she's cutting back?

np500

Still there Red, last login 6th March.

Still £180.

I'd still love to see her , but I wasn't impressed by that review the other month, I can forgive a girl ( to an extent ) not putting her all in to it at £90 an hour , but at £180 prices it should always be a good experience, no matter what, yes it's all subjective and on the day for what ever reason but anything around £200 should never be  poor for the lack of effort .

Stevie wonder, she has disappeared before and reappeared with different names, new profiles etc, she could just be on holiday or taking some time out.

Offline Belgianpete

Hi all, I believe she is taking a little time out R & R

Offline manintheroom

I was told your punting age is the no. of years since your first punt + 1month for every positive punt.

Wrong Trousers

Offline EddieThead669

I used to love going to see "TT".
She has a real genuine dirty side to her.
I haven't been for ages though, but have a visit to make in Wales tomorrow so might just try my luck.

Offline Belgianpete

She's in the process of relocating to Cardiff

Offline HughJardon

She's in the process of relocating to Cardiff

Shame she couldnt relocate her prices....lower

Fit girl though  :P

Offline mrdiamond77

She is indeed very attractive, though I doubt if I will try and see her again.  For an extra £20 you can see Mollie Matthews, for £30 less you can see Kandice and both were better punts for me.

np500

Will see her though, no problem seeing The expensive One's once, but too expensive to see  regularly  !
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 06:46:51 pm by np500 »

Offline WelshMichael

Will see her though, no problem seeing The expensive One's once, but too expensive to see  regularly  !

Just be sure to confirm the time you intend to spend with her first...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=119416.0