Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Escort Reviews
»
North West
»
Siam Thai Massage Liverpool
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Siam Thai Massage Liverpool
(
Read 1287 times
)
Bronn
Age Check :
Posts: 307
Likes: 2
Reviews: 81
«
on:
July 31, 2016, 01:14:04 pm »
Afternoon All,
Another enjoyable visit to Siam for me today, all the details about the place in here-
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83682.msg1032128#msg1032128
I can only comment on my experiences with one particular girl, but I have always got great service from her- the best service I've had at this level in fact, and for a very reasonable price. So yes I would recommend to those interested in the massage with extras scene.
And thanks to Side dna, Taylorp & MJ.spritzen for their recent reviews on the place- it's always good to hear how others get on
Cheers,
Bronn
MJ.spritzen
Age Check :
Posts: 1,217
Likes: 35
Reviews: 149
«
Reply #1 on:
August 01, 2016, 04:29:56 pm »
No problem Bron. I also think it's the best Asian HE place to go. Looks a lot cleaner and the shower in the same room is a great addition. I dont know the name of the girl i go but she was very good at what she does.
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Escort Reviews
»
North West
»
Siam Thai Massage Liverpool
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close