Author Topic: Nikkipr1 in Preston  (Read 2392 times)


25 review(s) for Nikkipr1 (25 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cueball

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bouncing enthusiastically out of my portly podge milfs hotlist comes this lass. I noticed a review go up recently on her which brought a few behind the scenes discussions with a couple of trusted buddies on here. Milf, big breasts, not far away, decision made. I'm going to have a little romp with this lass.




Comms.... small email exchange results in her passing a phone number on for a natter. I call and she's a friendly down to earth lass that made me feel at ease. All the necessary details passed on straight away, I know my day, my time, where I'm going and I know where I'm going to park. All done over the phone, spot on arrangements.


Venue..... decent enough flat above a shop in preston, we're not on millionaires row today but it's good enough for the job. Bit of a grotty entrance but clean enough once you're inside. It's a busy main road type of area, I went during the day and the area was fine, I can't say what the evening turns into. Plenty of free out of eye shot parking.


Looks...... yes, it's her in the pic but she's only got one pic that just about covers her knockers. In the flesh, she's an attractive enough woman with a cracking pair of dobbers and quite a bonny face. She's no skinny waif, I'd best describe her as a portly, curvy wench. Very big tits and a fair old arse to bang. I'd say her age was more or less accurate.  A good size wench for me to get stuck into.


The action.... I knock on the door and met bang on time by this lass. Straight away she's got her tongue down my throat and her hands roaming round my body, I'm thinking this is a good start, I've not even paid her yet. Money gotten rid of and we're away.

Snogging galore as we both work each other naked, she smells clean and fresh as I roam around her body. I slip a couple of fingers into her which seems welcome, she slowly wanks my cock.

Onto the bed and its a real good dfk roll about, she's enthusiastic, giving back easily as much as I'm giving her.

She rolls me over into my front to give me a massage but she chucks that idea away and gets straight into rimming my arse hole. Now, rimming does very little for me sexually but she seems to really like get her tongue up there, thankfully she's giving me a reach around wank that keeps me hard.

When my arse feels suitably squealchy, I decide I've had enough of getting my arse washed. I roll onto my back, to which she latches straight on for a right good session of owo.

From here I request some 69, on she plonks and I get stuck into her big fleshy pussy. She sucking very well. She does seem very enthusiastic whilst getting her clit lapped, proclaiming she's cum. I doubt the cum but it all adds to the experience.

Podging time, on with the rubber jacket and on she climbs for a session of cg, she's a grinder rather than a squatter, nice enough but I'll be there all day if I don't request a move.

Onto mish and away I go, I'm giving her my best pumping effort accompanied by our tongue wrestling, she's just as enthusiastic back at me, she's no wet slab, she's a trier is this lass.

Doggy next, in I plunge and away I go. Gripping her hips I pump away, the odd slap of that big bottom keeps both of us on our toes.

I'm at the vinegar stroke though, I request her like of cim. Onto her back she goes, I kneel above her. She sucks and wanks my entire load into her mouth without a drop escaping. She spits in a tissue and cleans my cock too.

My half hour is up, cool down, quick snog and I'm walking back out into the real world. I were only on a short booking.


To sum up.... she's a keen, experienced lass that wants to give you a good time at the right money. She's no slimmer of the year but she's shapely with it, some lasses are fat with a bad shape, she's not though, she's a portly lass but curvy if that makes sense. I think wench sums her up quite well, I could imagine her bringing jugs of ale at a beer keller :D

Her attitude, prices and performance are bang on though, I'm happy to ride a portly wench if she's got this lasses kind of outlook and attitude.


Would I recommend... yes, only for the milf riders though, definitely not for the lads that like young svelte lasses though.


Would I return... maybe not as a regular but I'd have no issue dropping in for a quick podge if I'm in the area.



Offline bigmc

Cheers, makes for interesting reading. Wish she had a few more photos up.

Offline threechilliman

Nice one CB, a possible if I find myself in Preston at a loose end, as I did a few weeks ago. It wasn't loose for long.

tcm

Tierney

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Don't normally go for the 40+ age range but as time is limited at the moment punting wise might try and arrange something.

She's not logged in for a couple of days though so I take it she doesn't work weekends.


Offline cueball


She's not logged in for a couple of days though so I take it she doesn't work weekends.

I think you're right there, all my comms with her were during the week

Offline frankc

Great review CB.....If I ever need an arse wash,I'll know where to go....thanks for reviewing  :thumbsup:

Tierney

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I think you're right there, all my comms with her were during the week

Tried contacting her to see if she was available today but just received a reply stating that she doesn't work Wednesdays. She also provided a contact landline number - proper old skool  :cool:

Offline jlenny1970

Great review cueball, it sounds like she ticks quite a few boxes for me at a reasonable price.