Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nadia- 34 Romily street Soho  (Read 1165 times)

Rockhard

Breaking my duck with a walk up review of a highly recommended soho walk up girl Nadia who bases herself on the upper floor of 34 Romily st on Friday and Saturday. 

I arrived at the entrance at about 7pm, there was a gaggle of after work drinkers outside so dashing inside really was a tad awkward. I overheard one say 'dirty fucker' and then laughed with his mate. Fuck him.

The girl. 5-4, lean body,brunette , Swiss Turkish so nice and sallow skin if u like that, nice shape B cup titties and a sublime arse. She was dressed in dark lingerie which was looking great. A friendly girl is a genuine understatement with a laid back demeanour.

Opted initially for a 30 quid blowjob and fuck. The blow job  was truly top notch for OW. As Nadia sucked me off on the bed i was rubbing her arse up and noticed it was just sublime. I had to take her in doggy. Agreed £10 quid extra which she didn't demand immediately mid punt unlike some soho WGs. Nothing worse than rummaging in your pockets for extra cash when you are mid flow so that was a nice touch.

I turned her round and went for it very hard for a few minutes to lots of moans from both of us. She deserves an Oscar if she was fakin. I then exploded into the rubber. One nice touch was Nadia bounced and swirled around my cock after the deed to savour the endings.  Maybe she's enjoyed it or it's a regular occurrence I don't know.

All up for 40 quid for OW and positions with a very nice girl. Top drawer in my opinion.

Downtown Habit

Was this on Saturday or Friday? Cause I'd be impressed if you walked past all the Harry Potter fans that were camped outside on Saturday just to get to use your wand.

Rockhard

Was this on Saturday or Friday? Cause I'd be impressed if you walked past all the Harry Potter fans that were camped outside on Saturday just to get to use your wand.

Friday FWIW.

I'd hardly think Harry Potter fans would look like after work drinkers now would I ffs

Downtown Habit

I was there on Saturday and they had both the drinkers and the fans. Decided against it and went to 70a Berwick instead. Dodging past people to go in for a punt is one thing. Getting filmed by a local news crew while doing so is another.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 03:55:18 pm by Downtown Habit »

Rockhard

I was there on Saturday and they had both the drinkers and the fans. Decided against it and went to 70a Berwick instead. Dodging past people to go in for a punt is one thing. Getting filmed by a local news crew while doing so is another.

Haha true