Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiaragirl Gateshead  (Read 1435 times)

39 review(s) for Kiaragirl (38 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline waynekerr600

I nearly always get panned for my positive reviews but god lovers a trier so here goes.....

If you already know Kiara read no further as you will know what I am going to say ....... Utterly brilliant!

I have seen Kiara on several occasions and every meeting has been excellent. She is 100% reliable - i usually book a few days in advance and once booked im confident that the bookng will take place (flaky girls take note!).

As i have seen her a few times the bookings now go particulatly smoothly. Kiara indulges in a little fetish of mine ( got to have some secrets guys!) followed by a little RO, OWO, cowgirl, missionary, and CIM to finish.

Kiaras oral skills are superb, great eye contact and she always gives the little fella a clean before he sees the outside world again. Ive had some great oral ( Tia/sexybabene ) but Kiaras 'no hands' technique really does it for me leading to one of those electric shock twitchy leg orgasms as i call it.

I am sure I havent told many people much that they didnt alraedy know but anyone who hasnt seen Kiara i recommend 100% - it still amazes me that i can get a booking with someone this good.

So there you go a positive from me proving im not a competetely miserable bastard.

Online Kev3773

Nice review, wanted to see her for a while and comms with her fine, just no times to suit thus far  :unknown:

Offline Turtle Z

I nearly always get panned for my positive reviews but god lovers a trier so here goes.....

Is it because you always forget the link to the girl?

Offline PlasticGeordie

No one's going to pan you for a positive Kiara review ! 100% approval ratings and for a good reason. She's a legend.

Great review  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There you go..............Just seen one of her latest pics on UKE OMG I can remember vividly filling it good and proper.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:kissgirl:  :rose:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

Cheers for the link Sarge, I was so engrossed in the review I totally forgot.

Offline threechilliman

Agreed about her no hands technique, one of only two girls ever to blow me to a finish.

She's a true professional IMO. She made a 300 mile round trip to do an outcall for me. You can't argue with that. There's a few girls who could learn a thing or two from her.

tcm

Looking4fun

It's only your third positive review & im sure you won't get panned for this one, quality lady by all accounts

Offline maxxblue

You only have 2 previous positive reviews, so not sure why you say you "nearly always get panned" for them?  :unknown:

Anyway, good to see that you've reviewed another WG, and as long as your reviews are given in good faith, I wouldn't worry.

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the link Sarge, I was so engrossed in the review I totally forgot.

YEHHH... Your turning out to be a right little "Waynekerr" arn't you................ :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CELICA GT

It's only your third positive review & im sure you won't get panned for this one, quality lady by all accounts
She certainly is and she has a great personality too  :thumbsup:

Rod trotter

I must return to see her .

The hours prove a problem but worth a plan.great lass

Cheers