Author Topic: GFEBlonde  (Read 1720 times)


19 review(s) for GFEnglishblonde (9 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Lionelblair79

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Review for GFEBlonde aka Kensie

Mid June '16 - ibis Hotel, Salford
15mins £40

After getting back from work I was at a loose end & feeling horny so I gave AW a quick search to see who was working. Kensie came up as available & as she was in my hot list I decided to call her. I'd tried previously to book her but she has always been busy. When she answered my call & said that she was free I booked myself in for a 15 min punt. When I haven't seen a girl before I like to go for the 15 min quickie just to see what they are like.
Kensie have me her location & off I went. I got there early so text her & she said she was free so I parked & walked up to the hotel. With her working in an ibis hotel it's very easy to walk past reception without being questioned as there is always loads of people milling about at ibis'.
I took the lift & felt a bit apprehensive, which is always normal with me.
When Kensie opened the door I certainly wasn't expecting to see such a beautiful girl, who was also topless! She has an amazing body and the room was very clean. The tv was on but that didn't bother me as I was completely concentrated on her. She took my money & let me strip off.  Once naked I turned to find her lay on the bed facing me. She fondled my cock & balls then started to suck straight away. Never experienced this before with a WG normally only with a ONS! She sucked me for a few mins with a great technique then pulled away, I was expecting her to just lay back & get the condom out but instead she knelt on the bed & beckoned me to do the same. We then kissed & cuddled for a bit, I complemented her on how good she looked & smelt, she thanked me & then bent over to start sucking me off again. It was at this point that she laughed & said she still had her socks on so she removed these after we'd both had a good laugh. I groped her pert arse & could feel myself rising so I asked her if she liked oral at which point she rolled onto her back, took her pants off & opened her legs. She has a beautiful compact cunt not like a lot of the girls who sometimes have quite large lips. When I started licking her it was also very clean. I was expecting her to only let me go down on her for a few mins but she just let me carry on. She was stroking my head and almost pushing me down harder. I was licking her for ages & she was moaning quite a bit. I was sure this was only for a effect but the more I did it the more I could feel her cunt contract until she moaned hard and squeezed her thighs on my head. She pulled me up & commented me on my technique. At this point I was rock hard & very happy to see the condom as I really wanted to fuck her. We fucked and after cumming we cuddled briefly.
Whilst I was  getting dressed we quickly chatted & she said she was going to be working for a few days at the hotel.
She is definitley still on my hot list & I'm hoping I can see her again for longer this time. Although the 15 min punt was probably the best I've had.
Great girl, I know she had mixed reviews on here but I can honestly say she was perfect in every way.

Offline ProtocolDroid

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only presumably.

Thanks for the review LB, but next time please include the URL in it and give the WG's name correctly in your subject line :hi:

Offline OakTree

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only presumably.

Thanks for the review LB, but next time please include the URL in it and give the WG's name correctly in your subject line :hi:

Good work protocol, that explains why nothing came up on an AW search.

Offline St Elmos fire

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 9
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
First time poster
I saw this pleasant lady few weeks ago in my first encounter
Agree good stripper body and bottom
Not the best vocal skills but good experience
Banned reason: Previously banned (doctor_mike, fosavance)
Banned by:

Offline OakTree

First time poster
I saw this pleasant lady few weeks ago in my first encounter
Agree good stripper body and bottom
Not the best vocal skills but good experience

Vocal skills? Are you confusing this with Oral?

Lionelblair79

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only presumably.

Thanks for the review LB, but next time please include the URL in it and give the WG's name correctly in your subject line :hi:

Apologies, yes this was the one.

Lionelblair79

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Does anyone have another number for kenzie?
She's advertisef as working today but her phone is off. When I saw her last time she rang me back on another number but I didn't save it.
Thanks in advance

Offline mikebath

Tried to get in with her yesterday, phone went to voicemail and aw message wasnt read. Been on my hl for a while now. Gonna have to pull my finger out and get her booked after this review