Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helena's Adventure / London / Liverpool Street  (Read 1856 times)

17 review(s) for ~Tantra~ (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lucky Luke 70

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi,
I met this week with Helena. I was looking for a slow and sensual GFE and discussed various options of my HL in the following thread. Thanks to other more experienced punters, Helena quickly became my 1st choice ... and they were right. I left very very happy. Thanks to all.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104871.msg1241928#msg1241928

Date and Price
End of July 2016
£250 for 90 mn incall in the evening

Booking & Communication
I contacted Helena via email 4 days in advance (I was planning my business trip  :D) and received her answer 24 hours later, just when I had decided to look for plan B. Then, everything was quickly set up with a call and we both just sent confirmation on the day of the meeting. Mail and texts were engaging.

Location & flat
5/10 mn walk from Liverpool Street station, very easy to find (at least with the postcode). Popular area not far from the City, I felt safe (no idea regarding car park). When I ringed, the door opened instantly and I went up to in the appt. The door was slightly opened and Helena was waiting. I was introduced to bedroom, it looks like nice flat, comfortable and very clean. Red lights, music, ventilator. Perfect environment for me. Shower accepted at the beginning and the end, clean bathroom with fresh towels and some toiletries.

Look & attitude
Pictures are authentic as well as all the information on the site. Nice body, natural and soft skin, 1 tiny tattoo on the arm if I remember well (but very small indeed). Helena was freshly showered and had prepared for our meeting with a nice blue dress, blue underwear and stockings. Helena's face is pretty (aquiline was mentioned in a previous review), blue/green eyes (can't be sure in the darkness) and short blond hair. She's early 30s IMO.
Helena is quite tall, even once heels are taken off. Slight belly probably because she has stopped smoking last year. Definitely not a problem for me (I also quit last year and face the same issue), I even find that cute (but it's personal).
Helena was very friendly, kissed me several times just on the way to the bedroom. She offered drinks (water, orange, alcohol) and we started chatting/kissing on the bed (good english) even before the shower.

Services
I had only asked for a "standard" GFE, no specific services. I got a lot a lot a lot of kisses everywhere from my face to my balls :D (from light kiss to DFK), BJ several times, RO and sex in CG and missionary. It seems limited but I could definitely asked for more (69, doggy, etc.) and more importantly it was so good and provided with so much enthousiasm that I really did care. In addition, the progression of the meeting was great. Helena was really 200% in our meeting, always lying against me, and that's the most important for me. After 1st round, Helena spent a good 20 mn trying to revive me with a BJ. Although it did not work, I enjoyed a lot that part.
There is a long mirror on the side of the bed.

A very very good experience. I recommend and would go again.

Cheers

Offline PLeisure

Cheers for the review - glad you had a good time  :hi:
There was a time when she wasn't so willing to perform uncovered oral. In fairness to her, it was explained on her profile. Hopefully not an issue for you - which option did you go for?

Offline Lucky Luke 70

Thanks
It was OWO. Although I favor this option, OW is not a turn off for me and I had made no request.
Arguably the price is a little bit steep but I'm lucky enough to be able to afford it without regret as long as the session was good.
If I have to summarize Helena's performance, I would say "passionnate".
PS: writing a post on a mobile is really tough, apologies for all the typo