Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marina FBSM : Erdington  (Read 4964 times)

Offline Stapler

External Link/Members Only

Tel : 07412 913438

(Take note of the number because ads sometimes expire.)

With the Brum FBSM thread reaching 140+ pages, details of the girls get lost. New members are finding it difficult to trace the individual girls.

Marina is based in Erdington in a flat by Pizza Hut. She is a 40ish Filipino, short dark hair, very small with a boyish figure.

Although she is small she is very strong and gives an excellent head to toe massage using different techniques that she has developed over the years. She is knowledgeable and very passionate about the quality of the massage.

She uses her hands, elbows, knees and feet during the massage especially as she warms the muscles prior to the oil massage. Arms and shoulders are stretched using a chair on wheels! Legs are pushed up at right angles using her feet.

During the massage in the face down position she offers a few c/c swipes and a delightful reach under! However, she then goes on to complete the massage and the excitement dies a little.

After the turnover she offers a separate handjob. Very skilled. No rush! She will wank you for as long as you can last and in any position! Lying down, from behind, standing up or on all fours!

For those that want it, she also includes a prostate massage!

She is fully clothed throughout and there is absolutely no touching whatsoever!

90 mins for £40 - all in. Nothing else to pay!

Very good value in my opinion considering the quality of the massage and the no rush extras!

..S....

« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 06:37:01 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline bbois77

Having seen Marina in the distant past, be advised shes probably the least attractive/sexy provider out there, IMHO
She is good at what she does and is in a way VFM, but I never went back

Dodo

Having seen Marina in the distant past, be advised shes probably the least attractive/sexy provider out there, IMHO

The OP is always promoting this lady on the FBSM thread. As you say she ain't at all attractive but I guess the massage is ok. The masseuse has to be attractive for me to fully enjoy a massage with HE.

Offline Spurt

Yes, agree 100%. That's why I have never returned.

Benson50

You must have a limited experience of the providers out there because I've seen many who are less attractive than Marina, including one I saw today at Dr. China in Lichfield.
She's not beautiful but I would say she is attractive.

Offline azrael

The OP is always promoting this lady on the FBSM thread. As you say she ain't at all attractive but I guess the massage is ok. The masseuse has to be attractive for me to fully enjoy a massage with HE.

I can honestly say marina is good at what she does, but if your looking for some 20something to rub up and down on you whilst covered in oil so you can get your rocks off then she isnt the one for you  :drinks:

Offline Stapler

The OP is always promoting this lady on the FBSM thread.

The last time your made this false accusation, Admin asked you to produce the posts.
You didn't or couldn't do it?

Can you this time?  :unknown:

..S...

Offline Stapler

Anybody thinking they will meet a sexy, attractive 20 something will be disappointed.

But there again my report didn't state that, did it?

..S...

Offline bonham

if only the younger girls could massage like her and hr  like her but don't need to realy

Offline x69x

I was in the area, so went yesterday and agree with everything in this review. Excellent professional massage, probably the best I have had around here. HE also excellent. All for £40, for a 90min massage, which went significantly over time, entering to leaving including a chat afterwards, nearer 2 hrs.
Personally for such a service I don't care what the provider looks like when everything else is so good. Wouldn't book this one for a full service appointment, but that is not on offer and not what I was looking for.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline SRBeijing

Thanks for the review and thread guys. I've booked for tomorrow and am well-prepared.