Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LeylaBigCLit - Angel / Old Street  (Read 926 times)

10 review(s) for Mary Hot Naughty (7 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

zena66

Visited her a couple of days ago.

For 140 quid one should get a better location. 100 would be a more appropriate price. The room is tiny and very hot. She tries her best to keep it tidy though.
She didn't pick up the phone (normal if she was busy) and sent me a sms 10 minutes later with a long list of extras. IF you pay 140 then is all included. Paid 140 to cut the discussion as I couldn't wait to get down to business.

Leyla is as described in previous reviews. She Portugese not Brazilian as she states on her profile
The scars of the breast op are pretty visible. Clit is mesmerizing.  She does use wipes a lot. Had OWO but no fingering nor DFK.

Would I go back? At that price not. Paid once because of the clit, I couldn't resist. The rest was pretty much normal.

External Link/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Visited her a couple of days ago.

For 140 quid one should get a better location. 100 would be a more appropriate price. The room is tiny and very hot. She tries her best to keep it tidy though.
She didn't pick up the phone (normal if she was busy) and sent me a sms 10 minutes later with a long list of extras. IF you pay 140 then is all included. Paid 140 to cut the discussion as I couldn't wait to get down to business.

Leyla is as described in previous reviews. She Portugese not Brazilian as she states on her profile
The scars of the breast op are pretty visible. Clit is mesmerizing.  She does use wipes a lot. Had OWO but no fingering nor DFK.

Would I go back? At that price not. Paid once because of the clit, I couldn't resist. The rest was pretty much normal.

External Link/Members Only

You are the first reviewer to mention the room

Just out of curiosity how did you work out she is Portuguese?

Cheers!

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

zena66

She told me. Somewhere in the South of Portugal, forgot the name

Offline peter purves

She told me. Somewhere in the South of Portugal, forgot the name

Cheers mate!

She told me she was from the Amazon region in Brazil.

It's very difficult to say but to me she does have that Brazilian Amazon (ie Amer-Indian) look with a predominant admixture of European rather than African/Black in her.

I guess it is not that important at the end of the day.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac