Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole & Rosie: Hot Collection: Gloucester Road: Ding fucking dong!  (Read 4751 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

I had a one shot for a punt today in between a four week period of holidays, fancied a threesome.

Fannying about trying to find a duo on AW was too risky so went to a trusted agency for a recommendation. The receptionist normally steers me in the right direction and once got me a full refund from a couple of skanks who started playing up after I’d spunked my first load, 30 minutes into a one hour booking, so fair play.

The girls: Nicole, 24, Russian, brunette, 5’6” External Link/Members Only and Rosie, 26, Russian, brunette, 5’7”, 34C-24-34 External Link/Members Only

The listed services for both girls covers all my wants: GFE, FK, DFK, CIM, swallow, CIF, COB, WS, toys, rimming (given £50 extra) and the receptionist assured me in her best English “They great x” which historically has meant they are, my follow up confirmation of services was met with a positive “yes they do”.

There is a hint in the photos that maybe Nicole has a big conk and Rosie a trout pout but my rationale is they look good, services are all I want and if they have the right attitude this will be a good, albeit expensive punt at £400, it certainly should be substantially better than the risky twosome I was looking at for half the price on AW.

The place: Well decorated flat in big refurbished house in Emperors Gate, was here a few weeks ago and have been twice previously to that, each time to see Russian girls. The Polish girls tend to use the Paddington working flats, there is one that all agency punters will have been to at one time or another, yes, you turn right at reception, I have personally discharged gallons there.
The Russians generally stay to the west and this location is good, this time we used the other bedroom which features a bed length mirrored wardrobe with an en-suite bathroom, clean and serviceable.

The place is split level with a lounge & kitchen upstairs at entrance level. I always let the girls lead me upstairs on the way out so I can enjoy the view.

I turn up, they buzz me in and I take the lift, the door miraculously opens and I am greeted by a couple of very good looking hookers, slim, different to the pictures but better, Rosie wearing a pink clingy dress. Nicole in a silky, more diaphanous one, both in heels.

The website stats are pretty accurate, Rosie is a slim size 8 with small enhanced tits and a lip job, both pretty subtle and she has a hint of Mila Kunis in her look, I can’t wait until she’s got a piece of YLF in her. Nicole is bordering on a size 6, looks like a fragrance model, all natural, small, perky tits and gorgeous pillow lips, speaks good English, better than Rosie and acts as translator. The attached photos are the most representative, Nicole headshot and Rosie body.

They smile, we sit on the sofa, we chat, I open a bottle of wine, we drink, kiss, grope, they make me feel relaxed and very horny, we discuss what I like and I say I like girls who deliver advertised services, they tell me not to worry, the kissing gets deeper, the groping more urgent. The atmosphere is great, they make me feel like I’m with two hot birds who want to be here with me. I realize we are nearly 15 minutes in and still mainly dressed, the cynic in me says they are wasting time, at that moment they suggest we move to the bedroom.

They ask me to wash my hands, I do and return and we undress each other, Rosie was naked under her dress, Nicole just in a g-string.

They are breathtakingly sexy standing there in just heels, hard bodies, perfect shapes, pert tits, responsive nipples, peachy arses, long smooth legs, not an ounce of fat, both with shoulder length straight hair, Rosie fully shaven, Nicole a trimmed few whisps of pubes.

They undressed me, what was revealed was not quite as perfect a body but my cock was at full mast in appreciation of their look, demeanour and attention.

The next hour was a tangle of bodies, at no point [apart from a quick half time clean up] was my cock, mouth or hands not in close proximity of a mouth or mouths, pussy, body or lips.

I enjoyed licking, groping, FK, DFK, DATY, rimming on me, double blowjob in all combinations, deep throat, ball attention, hair grabbing, head guiding as for pace and depth and cowgirl with both girls which built up slowly and ended with vociferous jackhammering [in speed of thrust], all reflected in the big mirror, it was fucking awesome.

Round one ended with them on their knees and me unleashing two weeks worth of jizz into their heads together open mouths, onto their faces, bodies and one spurt into my shoe behind them. When I stopped ejaculating I thrust my cock into their mouths one after the other and they sucked out every last drop. There was no spitting, they swallowed, naturally.

Round two culminated in Rosie asking me to cum in her mouth while Nicole rimmed me, I obliged and she swallowed the lot.

As I lay on the bed with the girls either side, wrapped around me they asked me to stay for longer, I cursed the fact I had a meeting to get to and checked my watch, it was quarter of an hour overtime so the initial chat was just that and I got a full hour of action.

These girls have only been here just under a fortnight and say they are here only a few more weeks, I will do me best to see them again before they leave because they delivered a rare combination of perceived girl friend experience with a great attitude, outstanding looks and top notch services.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 03:35:51 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Yeboahsleftfoot

I can't get the hang of posting multiple pictures, here is Rosie....

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 03:35:24 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

SuitedandBooted

Nice review.
I do like the good Russian girls, they are so good at looking after you when they can be bothered!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Nice review.
I do like the good Russian girls, they are so good at looking after you when they can be bothered!

Yes, my EE experience is that the Russian girls are the best looking but often act like princesses and deliver vanilla services with a haughty attitude, Polish lasses are the most full on but if you get a Russky with a good attitude allied to looks and services you've cracked it, these two delivered every aspect spectacularly.

LL

Sounds awesome. Make a mental note to keep your shoes out of the firing line next time :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

Sounds awesome. Make a mental note to keep your shoes out of the firing line next time :D

Thanks pal, luckily the spunk went inside not on the suede and they are leather lined, clean as a whistle now....

Online boardyhell

it really does inspire the spidery senses when girls swallow ,it must increase their client base by 70 per cent especially when its all inclusive

LL

it really does inspire the spidery senses when girls swallow ,it must increase their client base by 70 per cent especially when its all inclusive
I don't think it's any riskier than CIM. At this rate I'd hope they would do it (but I know that most won't). If I got paid that much money I'd probably swallow anything that wouldn't hurt me!

Yeboahsleftfoot

The swallowing was part of the flow of the punt, no big show of my spunk in their mouths, then a tongue out demonstration that it had gone, just natural, like everything else, it was a top notch gfe style meeting, if they can deliver consistently they will get lots of repeat business.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I don't think it's any riskier than CIM. At this rate I'd hope they would do it (but I know that most won't). If I got paid that much money I'd probably swallow anything that wouldn't hurt me!

Agreed LL, it really pisses me off when a girl accepts cim then buggers off the bathroom and starts hawking up like old man Steptoe, get over it love you've already swallowed some.

Offline DazzieD

Thanks for the review. They sound right up my street.

How did the cost break down? Was it 150 each for the hour plus 50 each for the rimming?

Cheers.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks for the review. They sound right up my street.

How did the cost break down? Was it 150 each for the hour plus 50 each for the rimming?

Cheers.

DazzieD, they charge £200 an hour each, rimming is down as a £50 extra but I got it inclusive, more from Rosie who looks you in the eye while tonguing you, I was first of the day, well presented [was going to a business meeting after] and I got lucky. To be honest, the way the agencies work is that they act as advertiser and receptionist for the girls who have a manager. The manager places them with various agencies and sets the services and pricing. When a punter makes a booking through, say Hot Collection, they liaise with the manager who books the girls who often don't know which agency the booking came through.

They are seriously hot birds, fit as a butcher's dog and early enough in their whoring careers over here not to be cynical or jaded.

Offline DazzieD

Thanks mate.

At that price the rimming would be a deal breaker for me. Bit of a gamble i guess...

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks mate.

At that price the rimming would be a deal breaker for me. Bit of a gamble i guess...

Agreed, for £200 an hour we should expect the bird to be tromboning like a young Carl Fontana....

Offline Brazilian Martian

Agreed, for £200 an hour we should expect the bird to be tromboning like a young Carl Fontana....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Carl Fontana you kill me bro

Yeboahsleftfoot