Author Topic: Katie @ Sandy's Superstars Prestwich aka Bethany Diamond (NE)  (Read 1656 times)


38 review(s) for Bethany Diamond (37 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £60 for 30min incall inc OWO

Great punt with a girl who knows what she's doing!

Note: Aware of my forum memberships

Summary in red at the bottom

I’d noticed Bethany on UKE and had my eye on her, without any real chance of getting up to the NE to visit. Reading her latest review on here and the other +ve’s she has convinced me she was my kind of girl. A few comments were left on the latest review, one of which suggested she’d be at SS in a couple of week’s time – err, time to make an enquiry. So I PM’d her on UKE, or at least I thought I had. The reply came back saying she had no idea what I was talking about. A bit strange until I realised I’d PM’d Penelope Diamond and not Bethany. Whoops! Having realised my error, I apologised and explained who I was really after – Penelope was fine and confirmed that Bethany worked as Katie at SS every other week. At the same time, the fellow UKP member who’d posted about her working at SS also confirmed much the same thing for me by PM. OK, attempt number two and this time I PM’d the right girl. She confirmed a little while later that she worked at both agencies so I just said I was looking for an appointment in a few weeks time and left it there.

Holidays out of the way, I checked the SS rota and then made an enquiry with Bethany to make sure she was working that day and confirm rates as her Indy rates are different to the SS rates, which can get a bit pricy if you hit the options list hard. She confirmed the Sandy’s rates applied, so I took only OWO as a definite and on the day elected not to go for the pricy CIM option – no other services were discussed as I’m not a crammer in a half hour punt – much prefer to stick to the basics and do them well. The day before I booked in with SS to ensure I got the time slot I wanted and then let Bethany
know I’d booked in. All set.

On the day I arrived a few minutes ahead of time, parked a couple of streets away and then headed in via the tradesman’s. Always a bit apprehensive as to who’ll be in reception, how many and so on. As soon as I stepped foot on the stairs I could hear the voices of several girls above me and I stepped into reception to be greeted by the receptionist and half a dozen girls – all eye’s on me then. Not another guy in sight. Momentarily I gave thought to nipping off to a cash point and getting enough money to have all of them for half an hour in what might have been an epic FFFFFFM, but dismissed
it. One girl caught my eye as I turned to the receptionist. I guess the thought going through their minds was ‘Oh no, I hope he doesn’t pick me’. Of course, one girl already had the short straw in her hand as the receptionist asked if I had a booking. I confirmed I did before she asked who with. Momentary pause as my mind flicked from Bethany to Katie and as I looked around the room, a coy smile from the girl who’d caught my eye. Un-luckyyyyy! I grabbed a towel and headed for room 4. I did wonder as I showered whether she was getting a bit of stick from the other girls ‘Look at the ugly muppet you’ve got to fuck’.

Showered and dried I relaxed on the bed for a minute or two, fiddling with the telly on the wall to try and get some porn on as I’d spotted a ‘Young Harlots’ video but couldn’t make it work and as the door went I got distracted by Bethany as she appeared. Nice. White, one piece that didn’t hide very much, heels and a welcoming smile. She paused initially to remove the red lipstick she was wearing before giving me a kiss. We had a little chat before we got going and then we we’re under way with some nice DFK and hands roaming around as we relaxed on the bed. After a minute or two she decided she had too many clothes on so she hopped off the bed, whizzed her kit off and rejoined me for more DFK before heading south.

Bethany positioned herself between my legs (lovely view of her arse in the mirror) and went to work, licking my cock and balls right down to the base, whilst maintaining eye contact – yep, lovely! Then she took my cock and started sucking my cock properly manoeuvring herself so she had hold of my hands and then really went to town with a vigorous blowy. Fuck, that had the sap rising alright. A quick bout of DFK and down she goes again positioning herself at right angles to me so I could finger her pussy whilst getting a good view of her sucking my cock – some girls have the happy knack of providing
great visual entertainment. By now I wanted to eat her so she got on all fours and I leant over her so I could lick her arse and pussy. Not the easiest position so she flipped over, spread her legs and invited me to eat her – I obliged. Lovely pussy as well – shaved, clean and fresh and very neat and tidy for those that like ‘em like that. I dived in of course, poking my tongue into her and then concentrating on her clit as i licked and lapped away. Yummy! She seemed to be enjoying it and when I broke off for a kiss she said ‘I was nearly there then’ and asked if I’d just finish her off with my  finger. No issue for me so I just asked her to put my finger exactly where she wanted it and I’d do the rest. Anyway, clit located (it’s not as obvious as some) and I started frigging her. ‘Faster and harder’ she urged me and within a minute or two the familiar shudder and clamping of legs together as she orgasmed. After a few moments to recover I suggested we fuck, no complaints from her as she reached for the condom adding, rather amusingly ‘We won’t need any lube’.

Condom applied, I invited her to climb aboard. She straddles me and soon enough my cock has disappeared into her pussy. She has her own take on CG as she beckons my hands towards her, still on her knees. She takes hold of them, lifts herself up so she’s now squatting. Think I’m going to like this as it allows for her to pound me, which she proceeds to do. I manage to get into the swing of it and meet her down thrusts with my up thrusts to get some real slapping noises going. I wonder if the other girls are listening at the door? Anyway, we keep going with me gripping her arse so I can really push deep into her. Time for a change and over we go into mish. Taking my time to penetrate her. We build up a bit of rhythm with her gripping my arse and giving it a cheeky slap as I fuck her. She encourages me here as well ‘I want to hear your balls slapping my arse’. Better not disappoint so I up the pace a bit and we still manage a bit of DFK whilst we’re at it. She’s certainly an involving shag. Then I get hold of her legs, pop them over my shoulders, grip them to mychest and give her a proper slamming, love doing that to a girl. Soon knackers me out though so we moved into a nice slow grind that was actually damn hot – slowly fucking a girl whilst enjoying DFK.

By now, time was marching on and I knew there would soon be a knock at the door to get finished off so I asked her to finish me off with a HJ. ‘Do you want lube?’ she enquired. To right I do, nothing better than a lubed HJ. On with the lube and she teased me a little to start with, slowly wanking and caressing my balls with her other hand. She gradually increased the pace, demanding my spunk at the same time and soon enough that familiar tingle in my bollocks. I came like a fountain as well and thank fuck she’d pointed my cock slightly away from my face as the first shot landed on my shoulder (and beyond)before the rest ended up on my torso. I like a girl who knows what she’s doing here – gently wanking me back to earth rather than stopping abruptly. There was spunk everywhere and at this point she said ‘Stay there and don’t move’. Reaching for the wipes, she did a nice job of tidying me up. Once done she came and lay next to me on the bed for a cuddle and chat, which went on for
a while as we discussed various punting related activities. That knock on the door still hadn’t happened and by now my body clock was telling me we were well over time so I suggested a shower to finish things off. I bobbed through and she followed me, continuing the chat as we finished off. Then a kiss and a cuddle and away I went, into the sunshine, saying hello to the postman as we passed. A look at my watch confirmed my body clock was correct – I was late heading back to work and then some.

Overall a really good punt and I’m pleased I was pointed in her direction by another UKP member, now thanked for his assistance. Bethany is a dead straight forward girl, pretty, friendly and has a great attitude, no messing, no holding back, she just gets on with it and makes you feel like she wants to have sex with you – that for me is exactly how a punt should be. Thoroughly enjoyed myself and might well return to her as she said she loves a facial. Nice!

To summarise, I’d say the following:-

Venue – SS Prestwich, just off Bury Old Road, entrance round the back for discretion. Nicest parlour I’ve been in, rooms are nicely done out etc. Reception areas can be a bit daunting if there are a lot of guys waiting. If it’s quiet, all the girls will be in there gossiping, which can also be a bit daunting......

Comm’s – checked out availability with Bethany directly and then made a booking over the phone with SS the day before. Membership required to be able to do this.

WG – slim petite-ish blonde, soft Geordie accent, not much to moan about. Very tidy figure, lovely arse, confident and friendly. Keen to please – very important for me. SS pictures are a good indication of the girl you’ll meet.

Services – GFE, DFK, OWO, RO, Mish, CG, HJ to finish. All delivered in a very natural way. Enthusiastic but not in a daft way – no fake moans, just all the right noises. Great BJ and her CG is very accomplished – she holds your hands, you take the weight and she bounces up and down. Not shy with the DFK either. Biggest compliment I can pay is that it felt like she really wanted to have sex with me – those that have seen her will probably know what I mean with that.

Verdict – chanced upon her really as I’d seen her NE reviews and had no idea she worked at SS until another UKP’er put me in the know – thanks to him for that. Glad I found her as it was a very
enjoyable punt. Parlour punting can be a bit mechanical or prescriptive – she herself made a comment about working to a tick list can feel a bit restrictive. In reality we made it flow really well by not trying to do too many things – just some good honest, and for me at least, very enjoyable sex. If she’s still around in a few months time I might pop back and deliver that facial she said she enjoyed. Recommended by tcm.


tcm
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 02:18:35 pm by threechilliman »

Offline cueball

Good review pal, sounds a good podge  :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review TCM, comprehensive as usual.
Wouldn't normally consider a girl in her mid 30's (Real age vs working age etc) but this girl sounds like she is well worth a visit so I may well pay her a visit soon.
I also see on her AW profile she mentions that she is well reviewed on UKP, nice to see a girl openly mentioning UKP which also suggests that she gives 100% to every booking so has nothing to fear about being badly reviewed etc

Offline threechilliman

I also see on her AW profile she mentions that she is well reviewed on UKP, nice to see a girl openly mentioning UKP which also suggests that she gives 100% to every booking so has nothing to fear about being badly reviewed etc

Very refreshing in reality and if she delivers as she delivered for me, she needn't have anything to worry about. Shame more girls aren't like that. Just do the job as it should be done and the reviews will look after themselves, as it were. As she said at the end, if it wasn't a chargeable extra, she'd have rimmed me and let me give her a facial. I'm sure the boys in the NE would confirm that.

tcm

mr69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Nice to hear you had a good time. If I am lucky hoping to see her Sunday!
Is 10.roam the day before the earliest you can book in?

Offline Fast and Bulbous

There was spunk everywhere and at this point she said ‘Stay there and don’t move’. Reaching for the wipes, she did a nice job of tidying me up.

Such a nice touch...if only more WGs did this :dancegirl:

Her AW profile says that she's still located in Newcastle. Is she just visiting Manchester then?

Offline threechilliman

Nice to hear you had a good time. If I am lucky hoping to see her Sunday!
Is 10.roam the day before the earliest you can book in?

Yep. I saw her Wednesday and tried Monday evening but got a knock-back.

tcm

Offline threechilliman

Such a nice touch...if only more WGs did this :dancegirl:

Her AW profile says that she's still located in Newcastle. Is she just visiting Manchester then?

She works for Diamonds in the NE but does odd days at Sandy's in Prestwich - check the rota for when she's there - Katie is her SS name. I used Bethany in the review as that's how I got to know her on UKE.

tcm

mr69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She works for Diamonds in the NE

She went indie after she came off diamonds she is no longer on their books

Looking4fun

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Great review! She's very popular in the north east as an indie after leaving the agency a few months back

Offline frankc

Top review Pal....not normally a fan of parlour's but I like the look of this girl.. :thumbsup:

Offline Tango

She gives a great service, was at Lamaison for a while prior to SS.


Offline Fast and Bulbous

Top review Pal....not normally a fan of parlour's but I like the look of this girl.. :thumbsup:

Agreed. As strictly an independent/agency connoisseur, am sorely tempted to break my parlour virginity with Katie/Bethany :blush:

Offline con-a-ser

I saw her at LM as well & the only fault I found was she was a little slow in the service

but she had been doing hr escort work & was the first few days she was doing 30min bookings
so it was just a case of allowing her to adjust to the get right on with it

Saying that I have also found the same with girls who have worked the city centre piss head places but in reverse when they just want you in & out in like 15 mins

It all comes down to the attitude of the owners

Same staff in different places show this