Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nadine of Allure/AdultWork  (Read 1238 times)

GeordieBadass

Has anyone seen Nadine of Allure before. She is returning after a break. Looks really nice.

Looking4fun

Yeah I've got the same thoughts but couldn't find out who she used to be?

Offline @Allure

• Banned
  • Service Provider
She used to work at NG with me and Morgan. She was very popular and I can definitely recommend. Lots of you will remember her from the good all NG days xx
Banned reason: has new account
Banned by: Head1

Looking4fun

She used to work at NG with me and Morgan. She was very popular and I can definitely recommend. Lots of you will remember her from the good all NG days xx
Cheers Alli

Offline waynekerr600

Been very hit and miss with comms for me. Tried to arrange a booking then as all so common texts and emails ignored.

I'd much rather girls would say ' don't want to see you'.

Offline Knight Templar

cheers Alli, you now have me wracking my brains to think who was there when you were -  there was so many great NG girls .

:thumbsup:

GeordieBadass

Thanks for the info Alli. She looks very nice. Now all we need is some new photos of Morgan. Her current ones have been around for a while now.