Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: -xHannahx- and No Guilt Massage cheeky threesome (Bristol)  (Read 4044 times)

5 review(s) for No Guilt Massage (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
46 review(s) for -xHannahx- Massage (46 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
47 review(s) for -xHx- (47 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Dante

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

The story begins with -xHannahx- on tour in Bristol this week, and my determination not to let it pass without me seeing her so close to my home turf. I'm not seeking full service at the moment, but that doesn't mean there isn't plenty of fun to be had when you're creative and naughty. Which Hannah certainly is. The days she was available also happen to coincide with the regular availability of another favourite of mine - Lisa of No Guilt Massage. Two great tastes individually - so why not try them together?

I showed Lisa's profile to Hannah and suggested we get her to outcall to her hotel room. Proposal resoundingly approved, so I set it up. Comms went smoothly, first by email, then texts on the day. I got there first (Bristol traffic allowing me to arrive early?), while Hannah was still getting dressed; she was actually naked holding a towel when I came through the door. We were both excited like children on Christmas morning and were busy yakking until the door knocked, and I sent Hannah to open the door.

By this time she's looking fabulous in red bra and thong, stockings and suspenders. Lisa is dressed in civvies as she comes in - including some fabulously tight leggings showing off that fantastic arse that she doesn't advertise. When she goes to get more comfortable, feeling rather over-dressed, Hannah gives me a whispered "wow!" and I'm feeling vindicated. Lisa comes back out in light blue bra and thong, and what a sight to behold. Curves and the most incredible, natural, boobs you've ever seen. We decide on music over silence, using Hannah's massage playlist (though we failed to stop Enya making an appearance...).

Round one, I lie on the bed, face down, to receive my 4-hands massage. Which feels great, though I received a gentle chiding "don't fall asleep", as if I would. There's a good chat going on during, I even managed to get a word in here or there. As I'd hoped, these two got on famously from the off. The time came for the turnover, Lisa got naked, by this time Hannah had already stripped most of her clothing off. And since Hannah wanted to see it, I opted for the titwank finish, playing with Hannah's clit the whole time. That was a revelation for her, seeing it done with boobs that absolutely fitted the task. Oh yeah, and it was good for me too.  :lol:

Round two, Hannah's turn to lie down for her massage. Lisa and I get to it, I try to mirror her handiwork, when I'm not all over Hannah's wonderful arse. I couldn't help but notice her legs seemed to spread wider and wider as it progressed, subtle hint, not. There's no turnover for her happy ending, Lisa kneels in between her legs and worked her magic with her hands, bringing Hannah to a shuddering orgasm. That was worth the price of entry by itself!

Round three, Lisa gets a massage (she's happy to receive a massage, just no sexual touching on her, which I can respect). I can't help but notice Hannah kept returning to Lisa's arse. Not that I can blame her. Anyway, at some point Hannah moves around behind me and starts jerking me off, and I'm feeling in need of another arm so I can finger her at the same time. Then disaster strikes, cramp in my hamstring! I lie down, we all rearrange ourselves, and I end up playing with Hannah while Lisa has me in her hands. Hannah cums, I cum, Lisa has a big grin on her face, we're really rather greedy.

I should say at this point, I don't think anyone paid any attention to the time for the duration, it just flowed. We must have chatted with Lisa for another half our or so before she made an exit. Main mission accomplished. But it wasn't over yet.

Hannah and I are chatting, and I ask if she wants to join me in the shower. Off we go into the large cubicle with waterfall shower - perfect for two or more people. I start with an innocent enough soaping her down, then muse if there's another orgasm in the offing. She's game, so I get busy with my hands again while she gives me a good old stroke. My old chap isn't up for a third in so short a time, but she manages another. I give it a try myself, and we end up sitting on the floor of the shower, while she gives herself a fourth with the mobile shower head. That was quite a show.

We dry, continue talking while getting dressed, then it's time to go. Not a bad haul for a thoroughly enjoyable evening.

Positives: Two hot ladies, thoroughly enjoying each other's company. Six orgasms to go around, who says you can't have fun without penetration?

Negatives: No play with Lisa, but we already knew that was going to be the case and it didn't detract from the fun.

Tldr version: awesome concocted meet involving 4-hands massages and numerous orgasms.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

That sounds like an amazing punt.
Not seen Hanna but Lisa's tit wank is fantastic.

Nice one.
 :thumbsup:

Hartman

Sounds interesting. Have not had the time to see Hannah on thismini tour, I really hope she plans another Bristol visit soon.

Is it normal though for Lisa to not allow touching her pussy? Her profile makes no mention of this, or RO,  not being available in the section about extras. Shame, she looks amazing and I have thought about seeing her but I think she needs to be more explicit on her profile what is off limits.

Offline Dante

That sounds like an amazing punt.
Not seen Hanna but Lisa's tit wank is fantastic.

Nice one.
 :thumbsup:

It most certainly is. My second time experiencing it, and just as good as the first.

Sounds interesting. Have not had the time to see Hannah on thismini tour, I really hope she plans another Bristol visit soon.

Is it normal though for Lisa to not allow touching her pussy? Her profile makes no mention of this, or RO,  not being available in the section about extras. Shame, she looks amazing and I have thought about seeing her but I think she needs to be more explicit on her profile what is off limits.

Yeah, it's pretty explicit all over her profile that there's no intimate touching on her. She's happy to give, but not receive (thus "no guilt"). No penetration, no RO, nothing uncovered.

GolfNut

Thanks for the review. Sounds like a fun time was had by all three of you.

Having seen Hannah a few times, I'd personally struggle to not to want to give her more than a sexy massage. She is one hot Mamma with a great womanly body and is definitely one of the sexiest women I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

I'm really looking forward to my next meeting with her next month.

Glad you had a good time.  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review. She's going on my HL. :thumbsup:

Offline RedditchJay

Offline ciscoxxx69

Brilliant inventive punt..... :drinks:
Sounds like a fanatic time was had by all with two Hot, game girls.....
Great stuff!  :hi:

Offline Dante

I surprise myself with my random creativity sometimes, it was indeed as awesome as it sounds. Who says you can only have fun with penetration?

Anyway, I've seen both ladies a number of times before, so I didn't really feel like I was missing anything by not having sex. Even if I know how much fun it was with the former.

Offline Hor1zon

Offline Dante

I made the blog. Still feeling smug about that meet.

Saw Lisa again today and had a bit of a reminisce about last week. Next time Hannah's down, it's on.