Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Career - Do you care?  (Read 2988 times)

Offline zag69

I personally don't give a flying fuck about my career. I only do it to get money for pussy and football. If I were impotent, I'd live on the brew and I don't think I'm joking about that. I am a graduate and earn a decent salary but can't be arsed with it. My mate finished his law degree a few years back and is always excited when he gets a step up or something new to do and it's a genuine thrill for him. I on the other hand can't wait to get finished, so that I can fuck off home and have a wank or go and see a hoor. Is there something wrong with me?Are any of lot like me, or are any of you like my mate?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 12:37:15 pm by zag69 »

Offline Courtney

I personally don't give a flying fuck about my career. I only do it to get money for pussy and football. If I were impotent, I'd live on the brew and I don't think I'm joking about that. I am a graduate and earn a decent salary but can't be arsed with it. My mate finished his law degree a few years back and is always excited when he gets a step up or something new to do and it's a genuine thrill for him. I on the other hand can't wait to get finished, so that I can fuck off home and have a wank or go and see a hoor.

Jolly good show. :hi:

Is there something wrong with me?

..em ...err.....  :crazy: :wacko: :blush:

Are any of lot like me, or are any of you like my mate?

No. :angelgirl:

Offline auldie63

Some folk like you work to live, whist others live to work.
I was always in the former category myself, and wasn't on the same wavelenth as the latter, whose work is the most important thing in their lives. Some of the sad bastards actually put work B4 family, they think that wherever they work will collapse to dust if they are not there.
What they never get is that 10min after they retire or otherwise leave the place it's a case of "Jimmy Who? Oh I think there might have been somebody like that worked here a long time ago", but as Connelly says they are more to be pitied than scorned.
What really does my nut in is those poor bastards who lose the will to live when they retire and are dead within six months or so. There was a wee guy drunk in my pub and some months after he retired he spoke to me " This retirement is hellish I'm so bored I feel as though I am just waiting to die. How do you put up with it?". As I told him, if you get off yer arse and get out in the world you will find that at times there are not enough hours in the fucking day to do all you want. Needless to say within a year the poor wee bastard was in a hospice.
No they better have big bastard nails for my box when I go, or I'll Be Back!!!!!!!!

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Work to live, definitely.

I cannot fucking wait to retire. It will be before I am 60, that's for sure. 🍻

ickydicky

Some folk like you work to live, whist others live to work.
I was always in the former category myself, and wasn't on the same wavelenth as the latter, whose work is the most important thing in their lives. Some of the sad bastards actually put work B4 family, they think that wherever they work will collapse to dust if they are not there.
What they never get is that 10min after they retire or otherwise leave the place it's a case of "Jimmy Who? Oh I think there might have been somebody like that worked here a long time ago", but as Connelly says they are more to be pitied than scorned.
What really does my nut in is those poor bastards who lose the will to live when they retire and are dead within six months or so. There was a wee guy drunk in my pub and some months after he retired he spoke to me " This retirement is hellish I'm so bored I feel as though I am just waiting to die. How do you put up with it?". As I told him, if you get off yer arse and get out in the world you will find that at times there are not enough hours in the fucking day to do all you want. Needless to say within a year the poor wee bastard was in a hospice.
No they better have big bastard nails for my box when I go, or I'll Be Back!!!!!!!!

we are on the same wavelength. i got out at 55 and the last 13 years have been the best since i was a barefooted wean playing in the backcourts

Online ik8133

Work to live, or rather support my family.  Think I'm too laid back to be career minded.  I do however have hobbies which generate money that I can spend on other hobbies! ;)

ickydicky

only hobbies i have are bevy and hoors and all they do is cost me. :drinks: never mind :music:

Offline Third Man

iv had several totally different kind of jobs  and think that i was generally not bad at any of them, only thing was i couldnt give a fuk about any and never really got very far. Cant stand this corporate shit

Offline Glesgaboy

+1
I worked hard and did well in my career.  For one reason . To enjoy the break after. So at 53 I went semi retired.
Now I know why it's called that...whenever I get a semi I tell the OH I'm working and go n have a punt.
I tend to have 3 to 5 a week and keep to the budget end to avoid going bankrupt.
It's a great wee routine...morning coffee after the gym, some work and then a lunch and a punt before a pint on the way home.
And then devote the evenings to family life  :angelgirl:

ickydicky

sounds excellent. specially the punt and the pint :drinks:

Offline zag69

+1
I worked hard and did well in my career.  For one reason . To enjoy the break after. So at 53 I went semi retired.
Now I know why it's called that...whenever I get a semi I tell the OH I'm working and go n have a punt.
I tend to have 3 to 5 a week and keep to the budget end to avoid going bankrupt.
It's a great wee routine...morning coffee after the gym, some work and then a lunch and a punt before a pint on the way home.

Yip, that's the life for me.

Offline daviebond

Really couldnt give a shit about my job as they dont give a shit about me

Offline berksboy

"Some folk like you work to live, whist others live to work"  Spot on and i am the former , what is better in life then pussy and beer ?

ickydicky

"Some folk like you work to live, whist others live to work"  Spot on and i am the former , what is better in life then pussy and beer ?

go on then. i give in. whats better than pussy and beer :lol:

Offline auldie63

ickydicky

correct answer :lol:. you are the sage :hi:

Offline thecrippler

I'm reasonably high up in Corporate but really hate it with a passion, I just happen to be good at numbers but it's anything but fun.

Real passion is teaching martial arts, three times a week to all ages so I work to live since this pays for fuckall.

Kids are grown up, so it leaves me with some free time, not much but some. I have the money to punt but I'm not stupid with it, the life balance is important to me.

Loved the OP's opening speel by the way.

ickydicky

must be handy if you are punting in possil :drinks:

Offline thecrippler

I'm sure I'd get on great with the folks in Possil, not sure about the hoors and pimps mind you!

:timeout: :drinks:

ickydicky

I'm sure I'd get on great with the folks in Possil, not sure about the hoors and pimps mind you!

:timeout: :drinks:

add the drug dealers and junkies and thats all the people in possil

Offline elihd

I personally don't give a flying fuck about my career. I only do it to get money for pussy and football. If I were impotent, I'd live on the brew and I don't think I'm joking about that. I am a graduate and earn a decent salary but can't be arsed with it. My mate finished his law degree a few years back and is always excited when he gets a step up or something new to do and it's a genuine thrill for him. I on the other hand can't wait to get finished, so that I can fuck off home and have a wank or go and see a hoor. Is there something wrong with me?Are any of lot like me, or are any of you like my mate?

In some way i am a bit like you. I am maybe a bit older than you (by not much) I graduated 5yrs ago and thankful to have a decent pay job. Am not being ageist however we (i am anyway) are still young compared to punters on here.

When I work I work my ass off. i.e. kissing and licking arses at work to get those promotions therefore in the next 30yrs or so i will have a good personal pension.

However when it come to the weekend/ days off work its time to play with my hard eardned cash. Thats when whores are kissing and licking my arse. What goes around comes around. Whores like cash and i like whores.   :lol:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 11:55:01 am by elihd »

Offline Jock D

Interesting thread...I've always imagined that the only thing in common, that I have with fellow posters is a love for shagging hoors, but apparently not...it seems there are quite a few kindred spirits, who can't fucked with work/career shit either  :drinks: I actually try and get as many punts as I possibly can during 'work time', now I realize that is not an option for everyone, but I'm fortunate enough to have a job, where I have a fair bit of autonomy, and can manipulate my work diary so that I can sneak away...and do a bit of proper business  :yahoo:

Offline auldie63

Always knew the world was full of lazy, column dodging bastards! :drinks: :coolgirl: :hi:

ickydicky

Always knew the world was full of lazy, column dodging bastards! :drinks: :coolgirl: :hi:

:hi:

Offline elihd

Lazy?!? No! Do you know how hard it is to sugarcoat shites? if it was easy everybody would do it.   :dance:  :cool: :drinks:

Offline Clattypats

A lot of good points being made here...Ultimately it's down to the individual..
Like auldie hinted at,your a long time dead so enjoy every minute of it..I won't be able to do this forever but while I can,I'm happy :thumbsup:

Offline Jock D

Aye, but to be a successful lazy/skiving bastard...you have to work really hard  ;)

Offline auldie63

You lot don't get it do you?
You first of all have to find the easiest way of getting to be a gaffer, OK might take a coupla year arsekissing. But after that all you need is the piece of paper that exempts you from any form of responsibility from the Norman Conquest to the End of the World, and if you have a typewriter you can produce this for all sorts of works problems. :thumbsup:
And if you don't believe me look at the shite I write on here :hi:
You don't keep dogs and bark yourself, my squad knew that if I did not have my crosswords done by teabreak I was not a happy bunny, so no-one came near the office B4 that.
I rest my case M'Lud :angelgirl:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 01:10:54 am by auldie63 »

Offline AVGscot

Couple years graduated myself and hated the place I ended up in. Went back to my old job got made a supervisor, then a/manager meaning more pay and less work   :D . All that spare money went to drink and nights out but now happy to be spending it on hoors  :drinks:  :yahoo:
Think it's a very rare person  who lives to work, certainly not me and I can't think of a better way to waste my money.

Offline auldie63

Where I worked was full of the bleeding jobsworths, you know the type, couldn't do the job to save their life but knew the rule book outside in. But what really got to me was the fact that these cunts would shop their granny to get a bit more up the greasy pole. I reached the dizzy heights of middle management and was working in a place where I had been a probationer and it is two of the most enjoyable moments in my life when I told two of these people to "Fuck off out of my office and come back only if you have proof about what you say!", never bothered by them again, unfortunately in my experience there are far too many out there.

Offline Glesgaboy

You lot don't get it do you?
You first of all have to find the easiest way of getting to be a gaffer, OK might take a coupla year arsekissing. But after that all you need is the piece of paper that exempts you from any form of responsibility from the Norman Conquest to the End of the World, and if you have a typewriter you can produce this for all sorts of works problems. :thumbsup:
And if you don't believe me look at the shite I write on here :hi:
You don't keep dogs and bark yourself, my squad knew that if I did not have my crosswords done by teabreak I was not a happy bunny, so no-one came near the office B4 that.
I rest my case M'Lud :angelgirl:

Auldie- spot on!!
So wise !
Put the graft in and then reap the benefits!

Offline tazman1002001

i love making money and working and  luckily im my own boss so can do what ever hours etc i want also i travel all over the country so not tied to one desk.

Plan is too do a couple more start up companies and build a decent monthly wage for retirement oh and punting
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

+1

3 to 5 a week .....cmon share some reviews with us all
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline BigLicks

Not a jot mate

Offline zag69

Not a jot mate

Mate, you're hopeless at communication. What the fuck does your comment mean?

ickydicky

Question: Career - Do You Care? Answer: Not a Jot! Hope that clears that up.