Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT Cute-Katie Earls Court  (Read 3768 times)

9 review(s) for Cute~Katie (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Decided to foresake a sure thing with Vicky from Bow and decided to take a punt on this hot thing: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms

Answered by a well mannered maid who was answered all my questions without any attitude. Assured me that everything on the girls 'likes' list was legit and there were no extra charges. I was rather sceptical but decided to chance my arm.

1 minute walk from Earls Court station. Flat is on the top floor and seen better days as had the bed but i've been in worse.

Girl

Unfortunately not as cute as her pics. Said she was 19 but I reckon she looked mid 20's, her skin was milky white and acne free but her teeth were rather crooked which put me off. She is petite at around 5' 3" and slim but unfortunately not gym toned. Overall I would give her a 5 facially and 7 body wise. By way of comparison I would give Vicky an 8 facially and 7.5 body wise.
Paid £110 for an hour and confirmed that anal, 2 pops, FK, CIM and filming was included

Service

This is where she excelled on every level. Everything was on the menu and delivered cheerfully (including a 20 min video using my phone!) She is rather submissive so I needed to constantly instruct her to do this and that but she let my hands roam everywhere including a few fingers up her snatch. She took a load in the mouth like a trooper but did spit it out. Round 2 included quite a few positions and anal then back to a prolonged OWO session but could not finish a second time so decided to call it a day.

Verdict

Great VFM punt when you think filming without a mask was included in the price but she did not do it for facially so i'm unlikely to return anytime soon.

Offline MintRoyale

Thanks for the review.

She looks like a decent girl next door type. With a lot of services included, it puts her up in the same league as some of the more expensive wgs, despite not being a "stunner".

How's her English? The profile text reads like a Brit wrote it but she says she's still learning the language

Offline Nowornever

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Thanks for review.
She sounds great apart from the looks and body comments. I'm torn

Offline THEPRINCE1127

How's her English? The profile text reads like a Brit wrote it but she says she's still learning the language

Terrible! Maid handles all the pre-sales conversation and whilst in the room with her it was very basic English

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Thanks for review.
She sounds great apart from the looks and body comments. I'm torn

I completely agree. I have to say from a service perspective she goes straight into my top 5

Offline BootsnBunches

Wow. Looks worth a go to me.

Offline BootsnBunches

Has anyone seen the verification photo?

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for TOFTT.  :hi:

Seems to pack a lot of services in for what is a reasonable price, even if she's not a 'looker' hooker.

Offline Sex Bob-omb

a lot of services
a reasonable price
a 'looker' hooker

The punting holy trinity

LL

Thanks OP. I went to see her following your review. Will post my own review. Just wanted to respond to your comment about "foresaking a sure thing with Vicky from Bow" [to punt with this newbie instead]. I personally think the two girls share a lot of similarity. They're both young Hungarians, both slim and petite, both have a cute, girl next-door look going on but with crooked teeth. They offer a comparable experience of GFE with great attitude, smiles and so on. Vicky is prettier but Katie offers more services and is better value for money.

Offline Steve2

I completely agree. I have to say from a service perspective she goes straight into my top 5

Good to see you on here mate. If she is in your top 5, she must be good

Fond memories of the Columbian babes we met in Spain and the very late nights at the "Warzone"

:drinks:

Offline jimmycallum

Thanks OP. I went to see her following your review. Will post my own review. Just wanted to respond to your comment about "foresaking a sure thing with Vicky from Bow" [to punt with this newbie instead]. I personally think the two girls share a lot of similarity. They're both young Hungarians, both slim and petite, both have a cute, girl next-door look going on but with crooked teeth. They offer a comparable experience of GFE with great attitude, smiles and so on. Vicky is prettier but Katie offers more services and is better value for money.

I have to disagree with the katie being better value for money than vicky.

Katie seemed like a caveman, was a bit tomboyish, her blow job was a bit toothy too and she had to keep taking breaks because i was too big. she is very friendly, smiling all the time and seems like a nice girl. You can tell she is not very experienced, I wouldn't be surprised if she has had less than 20 clients. 

Although Vicky does not have great teeth either (i found her goofy sex face so hot), her english is much better, her banter was better (she made me laugh a few times), she is more feminine, has a much nicer ass and she took it (balls deep) like a pro.