Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria-Sweet97 SOUTHAMPTON Bait & Switch and general all round con  (Read 640 times)

MrKeen

of 5 INDEPENDENT GIRLS IN SOUTHAMPTON

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Having seen the review on here I decided that this might be the punt to test myself on.  I have always walked when confronted by Bait and switch or to a total lack of any personnal appeal or ambience. I thought just for once I would see how grotty a punt could be. Just so I would know what the botom of the market is like.  I have survived, just, but I am totally gobsmacked at what the bottom of the market is.

Comms 10/10 for response and providing address, all the rest blatant lies, like the profile
Location: grotty run down part of Southampton. Late at night but lots of groups standing around drinking
Ambience 0/10
Skill and technique 0/10
Charged £80 for half hour
The girl: Possible the girl in the pictures, but unlikely, the girl was short, nature hadn't been kind in the looks department and many many years of no body maintenace and a diet of Piealla at every meal had taken it's toll. The girl resembled the girl in the pictures in so far as she had a head, body arms and legs but thats all.

I rang the bell, opening onto a scruffy entarnce hall by the girl I assumed in the darkness was the doorkeeper, Mistake one. I was thinking this is grotty I don't think it can get worse Mistake two it got a lot worse, The girl motioned me into a bare room containing a broken wardrobe, a double bed, and a single bright econ bulb hanging from the ceiling.   So where is the uniform you promised "My body is my uniform" she said taking her clothes off in double quick time and telling me to get undressed and onto the bed. She immediately started on my cock, I said "don't I get a massage as warm up. Mistake three I still have the scratches on my back from her dragging her finger nails into my flesh.  It was very very unpleasent, I had thought it was only half hour and I could shut my eyes and imagine for that time, Mistake Four, her constant sniffing and yawning loudly was just so off putting I baled out in 15 minutes .

Without doubt the worst punt I have been on and a thoroughly unpleasent experience.  The girls profile is ambigious about nationallity but she told me she was Spainish.

Oddly I feel vaguely satisfied, almost like a right of passage. I now know how really really bad it can be, glad I have walked so many times when I seen it coming but glad I know for certain that if its not right in the first thirty seconds I have been right to leave. I have had an hour of a lithe smooth skinned 19 year old wrapping her body round mine for an hour at £80. Guess thats why it is called punting, sometimes you land a goodie, this site certainly puts the odds more in your favour.

kamu

I've tried out a couple of girls from this agency with very different outcomes. I saw Kassy who was pretty piss poor and seemed to make little to no effort to make herself look presentable looking like a beat up version of her profile pictures and Andrea who was actually very good looking and well presented. Of course limited services from both but this was made clear over the phone prior to booking so have no complaints there.

kamu

« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 01:31:40 am by kamu »

Offline Steady Eddy

I have had an hour of a lithe smooth skinned 19 year old wrapping her body round mine for an hour at £80. Guess thats why it is called punting, sometimes you land a goodie, this site certainly puts the odds more in your favour.

Thanks for the warning.

Care to share who the goodie was?

Offline daveyboy88

Highly upsetting. The girl in the pics is extremely hot.thanks for a saved journey.