Author Topic: Siam Massage - Liverpool  (Read 815 times)

Offline MJ.spritzen

External Link/Members Only

Although i feel HR massage places have had their day for me, i do let my self have the occasional visit. I think it because i dont feel the need to "perform" within 30mins if you know what i mean.

This place is not too far from where i live and i just had to try it. It's just over the road from a main road so not very discreet BUT there's nothing wrong with going for a "massage" is there?

Pressed the buzzer, door opened. I made my way up the stairs and there's a small reception area with three Thai girls. One behind a counter, the other two on an iPad messing around on some website giggling to themselves. £20 paid to the cashier for 30mins. Not bad. I was hoping she'd be the girl to pull me off, but alas no, Miss iPad took me into the next room. She was nice looking too though so i didnt mind.

The room i quite large with a double bed in the middle neatly laid out with flowers and towels in a decorated swan. There's a nice shower right there in the room with glass door. Decor is quite nice. (It's WAY above Sakura in L1 in this dept.)

Clothes off, i lie face down. Pillow and towels smell clean. She washes my feet with warm water and a flannel (first time that's happened) then goes to work on my body.

>>>>>Fast forward to the good stuff >>>>>

I flip over. She massages my legs then says "happy ending?" i say yes. She gets some oil, straddled my thighs and goes to work. VERY GOOD TECHNIQUE on her. In the words of the Marquis De Sade "she could frig a cock like the cleverest whore in Paris". During this she tells me HE is £20 extra. I say that's fine but i wanna see her naked. She laughs and says naked is £70 (?!?!?!). I say no. How about topless? She says topless is an extra £10 (so £30 in total) i tell her £20 is all i have. She smiles a cheeky smile and says "ok, because its your first time, next time it's £30 ok?". So off comes her vest and bra. Lovely natural titties on her with those big stud nipples that only oriental girls seem to have. Gave them a good play and sucked them. My hands where on her ass (she was wearing leggings) and one strayed down her pants and towards her pussy. She slapped it away playfully and laughed. So i rubbed her through her clothes instead.
Then she leaned back, still straddling me and wanking me but bouncing up and down so it looked like she was riding me cowgirl. I exploded over her hands.
She wiped herself up and turned the shower on. I was wiping the oil off my cock with a wet wipe when she asked "would you like me to wash you". I jumped at the chance. So i got in and she started tidying the room a bit, so here's my thinking she was messing. But then she walks up to me (still topless) and soaps up my body and washes me, when she soaped up my cock and balls and rinsed them clean i could have went for round two.

So far, if i want a HE this is the only place i'd go now. But, i wont be a regular. I'd rather have sex with them like in the old days.

Offline Werewolfofliverpool


too far for me, so im stuck with sakura , but it'll do.  :drinks: