I saw Ann a week or so ago, however her profile is no longer active so I assume she's gone on holiday or taken a break.
The booking took place in her flat in Salford near Grosvenor casino, she gave me instructions over the phone about how to get inside.
She looks exactly like her AW pictures, medium height, blonde hair, size 10, tattoo on her chest and her age I would say is accurate too.
I had planned for a more domination type booking but I usually just go with the flow once the booking commences and this time it seemed like more of a GFE was on the cards. I have only positive things to say really, there was lots of kissing, OWO, RO and then eventually sex.
I can't see anyone being disappointed with her tbh...
External Link/Members Only(profile is inactive, not sure if it's for good or not)