Author Topic: Bonnie  (Read 1488 times)


14 review(s) for Bonnie! (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Golovkin

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Manchester sport city 1 hour incall £150 meet arranged by phone quick and easy friendly on the phone. Arrive at location get to flat nice working flat. Let in she's dressed as requested friendly paperwork and pleasantries out of the way. Straight into the action dfk, owo and sex in all positions done with enthusiasm and a facial finish. A good hour session no rushing little chat at the end of session. I'd liked the look of Bonnies pics on Adultwork and made a last minute decision I was going to book her and was glad I did!

Offline bigmc

Looks great in that green "school girl" uniform  :P
I wouldnt see her, too many greys and reds for me
Thanks for the review though  :thumbsup:

Offline frankc

Definitely one of my best punts of last year... I loved everything about this girl ,looks,service, personality. I know she's pissed a few lads about on here but I never had any issue's with her.

Offline cueball

She does look great but she's a little too flaky on the reliability for me too. If I'm travelling into Manchester then it needs to be as sure as it can, ok if you're actually in Manchester.

Good looking lass though.

Offline OakTree

Definitely one of my best punts of last year... I loved everything about this girl ,looks,service, personality. I know she's pissed a few lads about on here but I never had any issue's with her.

Although I fell out with her, I have to say when I did see her previously under another name I thought she was fucking awesome. One of the best I've seen.

Offline Mephistopheles

She looks fit. Out of my price range though  :scare: