Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Toni_Toni -Croydon  (Read 1744 times)

holland

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I met Toni_Toni

Paid: £80 per 1 hour (morning rate) :thumbsup:

Girl: she is a nice looking black English girl with a small upper body and a very large bum :wacko: I think she is in her twenties. Her pictures are accurate.

Service: dfk, ro, owo, cim, facial, penetration (different positions), anal  :yahoo:

I found her a very good provider. She was sexy and keen to please. She seemed to enjoy our action as much as i did. I also found her very friendly and chatty.
I will go back for more one day.

Offline pumps

Glad  you had a good time Mr Holland

Offline Kaluuu276

Her profile shows now in Wembley.

Anyone know until when is early bird special?

Offline aanimator

Thanks for the review, I've been on the lookout for some affordable anal

holland

Glad  you had a good time Mr Holland
Thank you very much Pumps  :hi:

holland

Her profile shows now in Wembley.

Anyone know until when is early bird special?

I think it's till 11am.
She moves around in London.

Offline iafd222

Thanks for you review, have been tempted to see this girl for a long time now.

I've only ever done A-Levels twice and never properly with a girl and it's on my bucket list. Would you say she takes well? Might have a problem with size?

Thanks

holland

Thanks for you review, have been tempted to see this girl for a long time now.

I've only ever done A-Levels twice and never properly with a girl and it's on my bucket list. Would you say she takes well? Might have a problem with size?

Thanks

I'm sure it's going to be fine. I found her an honest girl. She had some concerns about my size but she let me try it and it was all fine at the end and we both enjoyed. 

Offline dubhcarr

I've only ever done A-Levels twice and never properly with a girl

curious........ :timeout:

Offline iafd222

I don't mean to brag at all, but almost every wg I see is very surprised at my size or at least mentions shock. I usually don't have a problem with vag, but a some are uncomfortable, especially if I'm fast and some refuse sex (although they're usually poor service providers). The 2 times I've done A Levels in the past with a wg, the girl has never been able to take it properly and we have to stop. As such, I usually don't even bother asking for the service. But i would like to tick this off my list with a good service provider.

But Toni sounds and looks good and is reasonable. May see her this week.

Thanks for your feedback holland.  :hi: