Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ginger WG s  (Read 18840 times)

Closet freak

Seems to be a shortage on AW , I've only found 4 to put on my list, so any links you could offer would be gratefully received   :dancegirl:
Gingers ONLY   :diablo:

sucky2dollar

Well, what area do you live?

There are 495 that have answered 'Red' for their hair colour...

Closet freak

Anywhere distance not an issue, that number will shrink when you edit it for ginger  :drinks: 

sucky2dollar

What do you think a 'red head' is?  :dash:  :dash:
'Gingers' wont exactly use that term when they are trying to market themselves...

mutualrespect

What do you think a 'red head' is?  :dash:  :dash:
'Gingers' wont exactly use that term when they are trying to market themselves...

Actually red head seems to cover a multitude of sins. Do a search for "red heads" and you'll see an awful lot of hair dye and it ain't ginger.

Offline skittish

Anywhere distance not an issue, that number will shrink when you edit it for ginger  :drinks:

I wonder how many you would find accidentally edit it for minger

sucky2dollar

Offline Jimmyredcab

Anywhere distance not an issue.

What a totally stupid thing to say.  :dash:

So if you live in Cornwall you will travel to Glasgow.   :rolleyes:

Closet freak

What a totally stupid thing to say.  :dash:

So if you live in Cornwall you will travel to Glasgow.   :rolleyes:
Not really when you do as much traveling as I do  :dash:

LZ- thanks , ideal :drinks:

Rochdull lad

Stumbled across this ginger, any good to you?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Like the Kellogg's TV advert 20 or so years ago used to say, "Tasty, tasty; very very tasty!" :thumbsup:

She'd make it worth having a weekend in the valleys next time my team's playing in Wales.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not really when you do as much traveling as I do  :dash:

Well if you ever get to London this girl is stunning ---------- not cheap though.

External Link/Members Only

Closet freak

Well if you ever get to London this girl is stunning ---------- not cheap though.

Very nice , but she's a red head not ginger  :cry:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Oh dear -------------------- and I thought I was fussy.      :dash:

Tony Montana

How about Ruth in Kendal

She's a member on here called Strawberry, and gets very good reviews.

mutualrespect

Quote from: Closet freak link=topic=10558.m sg157378#msg157378 date=1358935295

I hear you. Ginger and red hair is two different things entirely.

There aren't many gingers working cause there isn't much demand for a tinge of ginge. Just go out and pull one. :)

Closet freak

Oh dear -------------------- and I thought I was fussy.      :dash:
Yep..........I'm fussy about the colour of pussy  :sarcastic:

Offline Jimmyredcab

How about Ruth in Kendal

Not any more.
She decided that her loyalty was with %%% and the Sisterhood.      :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Sisterhood?

Sisterhood -------------------- bitter elderly pro$$ies who can be found on Saafe and %%%, they hate UKP and everything we stand for.   :hi:

Lz-129

Sisterhood -------------------- bitter elderly pro$$ies who can be found on Saafe and %%%, they hate UKP and everything we stand for.   :hi:

Best avoided then :thumbsdown:

I've heard of p/n a few years back but didnt really look into it, feel happier here :)

carlisle78

here's one up here in Edinburgh if you weren't joking about travelling anywhere.

sucky2dollar

How about Ruth in Kendal

Didn't she call us all a bunch of misogynists then leave for in a hissy fit despite people begging her to stay?

Closet freak

here's one up here in Edinburgh if you weren't joking about travelling anywhere.

Pure gold  :kiss:
Knockhill's never looked so good  :drinks:

HannahDarcy

I have a total girl crush on Emma Stone and have been debating whether or not to dye my hair red like hers in the movies Superbad or Crazy, Stupid Love.

Good to know this hair colour isn't off putting to punters. It shouldn't be it's very pretty. With regards to the curtains matching the drapes - I get waxed, so hopefully I don't look too fake if I go ahead with it!

Scoobs

If you like Gingers get your arse up to Scotland as there's fucking loads of them up here.

This girl is fairly highly regarded.  She's based in Edinburgh although she's on tour in London at the mo.

Offline Matium

How about Ruth in Kendal

She was a member here, she's gone now.

Closet freak

If you like Gingers get your arse up to Scotland as there's fucking loads of them up here.

This girl is fairly highly regarded.  She's based in Edinburgh although she's on tour in London at the mo.

Send a few more down south , ill  aprèsate them, one more & I've doubled my list  :dancegirl: 

pokenn

Young gingers are my absolute favourite, but they age terribly. From 18-25 they make me melt. 25-30 they still turn my head in the street. Over 30 nothing special. Over 40 I'd rather fuck my grandad.

Closet freak

Young gingers are my absolute favourite, but they age terribly. From 18-25 they make me melt. 25-30 they still turn my head in the street. Over 30 nothing special. Over 40 I'd rather fuck my grandad.
I suppose you live north of the boarder & are up to your neck in them,  :wacko:

pokenn

up to your neck in them,  :wacko:

Hmmm.....never seen that one on the "enjoys" list - but I'll try anything once, especially with a young ginger.

Offline CurvyKinkyVixen

• Service Provider
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 11:42:23 pm by CurvyKinkyVixen »

Ludwig

I've heard of p/n a few years back but didnt really look into it, feel happier here :)

So although you only stumbled across AW and UKP a few weeks ago, you've been aware of %%% for a few years? How long have you thinking about having a punt?

Lz-129

So although you only stumbled across AW and UKP a few weeks ago, you've been aware of %%% for a few years? How long have you thinking about having a punt?

Fair question mate, strangely I 1st heard of p/n on prime time tv (this morning I think) quite a while back and I did look at the time but that was it...not courageous enough to register or search and soon forgot about it, as I said I've been with my mrs for decades (ive known her since we was teens and now i am 45,) and the years have just drifted by and I've got older (no wiser) and just thought this is my lot! I also live right out in the sticks...there's no such thing as wg or anything else round for miles...
Nows the time to get a little selfish, I can understand a little bit of suspicion especially in a site with a subject like this...

Offline Marmalade

Fair question mate, strangely I 1st heard of p/n on prime time tv (this morning I think) quite a while back and I did look at the time but that was it...not courageous enough to register or search and soon forgot about it, as I said I've been with my mrs for decades (ive known her since we was teens and now i am 45,) and the years have just drifted by and I've got older (no wiser) and just thought this is my lot! I also live right out in the sticks...there's no such thing as wg or anything else round for miles...
Nows the time to get a little selfish, I can understand a little bit of suspicion especially in a site with a subject like this...

Not suspicion then, fact. As I pointed out in another thread, you are a forum-hobbyist. Interesting choice of nickname. Your LZ-129 likes to drift about full of gas but getting a ride would be too disastrous for you. Troll maybe isn't quite the word since you appear honest about it  but you offer a lot of opinions in punting without ever having punted. That is rather less honest.

Offline Marmalade

there's no such thing as wg or anything else round for miles...
If you live in the sticks then you have a car. If you have a car and can find time and privacy for trolling punter forums you could have the wit to troll a coffee-collectors forum or sone other dumb thing so you'd have an excuse, or simply book a hotel somewhere halfway between you and some pussy. But you have been on forums long enough to have an excuse why no scenario is possible. You don't actually have the balls to punt. You just want to be 'one of the guys.'

I'm sure %%% was tolerant. There's always the chance some old motherfucking fat hen would see you as a potential trick. But what on earth can you contribute to a genuine punters forum beside a rather sad shaggy dog tale?

And that's even assuming you are who you say you are. Your story could just be that of an experienced troll. And does it really make any difference?  You're not a punter. You're not even an ex-punter. And you're not - as far as we know some old sisterhood slag getting 'friendly.'

Lz-129

If you live in the sticks then you have a car. If you have a car and can find time and privacy for trolling punter forums you could have the wit to troll a coffee-collectors forum or sone other dumb thing so you'd have an excuse, or simply book a hotel somewhere halfway between you and some pussy. But you have been on forums long enough to have an excuse why no scenario is possible. You don't actually have the balls to punt. You just want to be 'one of the guys.'

I'm sure %%% was tolerant. There's always the chance some old motherfucking fat hen would see you as a potential trick. But what on earth can you contribute to a genuine punters forum beside a rather sad shaggy dog tale?

And that's even assuming you are who you say you are. Your story could just be that of an experienced troll. And does it really make any difference?  You're not a punter. You're not even an ex-punter. And you're not - as far as we know some old sisterhood slag getting 'friendly.'

Harsh... But taken on the chin, while I don't pretend to know anything about your hobby I do want to be part of it, wasnt aware I'd have to prove meself but ok that's fine with me,
you've done some research then with regards to my n/m but of course the reason I choose it differs greatly from yours but I had to choose something and that was it, certainly not clever enough to come up with that! Marmalade....bitter jam in my book? Correct?
I do take offence to bring called a troll though, that is certainly far from the truth, you don't know me and I certainly don't know you!  all I have said is true and while it does sound sad I ain't after sympathy just some fukin advice, is that too much to ask?

Offline Marmalade

Harsh... But taken on the chin, while I don't pretend to know anything about your hobby I do want to be part of it, wasnt aware I'd have to prove meself but ok that's fine with me,
you've done some research then with regards to my n/m but of course the reason I choose it differs greatly from yours but I had to choose something and that was it, certainly not clever enough to come up with that! Marmalade....bitter jam in my book? Correct?
I do take offence to bring called a troll though, that is certainly far from the truth, you don't know me and I certainly don't know you!  all I have said is true and while it does sound sad I ain't after sympathy just some fukin advice, is that too much to ask?

Would you say there is any point in giving advice to someone who never has any use for it though?

If I'm harsh mate, it's in the hope that you might fucking do something instead of pansying about. You don't need advice.  You will have had more than you need. You just need to do it.

Lz-129

Would you say there is any point in giving advice to someone who never has any use for it though?

Absolutely not, I will never ask that from any body, but obviously you will have to take my word for that
I'll cut you a deal, I'll not post here or even visit until as you put it, done something about it,
If anything I am guilty of maybe being a little soft, pansy if you like but we are all different

Thanks for the kick up the arse...

carlisle78

In fairness to lz-129 - the first time nerves can be bad. I lurked on places like this and PN for years until I finally picked up the phone. Then I registered!

Now I can't stop and am probably going to fast. Still I'm looking forward to a sweet and petite rendezvous in just over 2 hours time.

mutualrespect

She is fucking amazing like but she's not ginger, she's a definite redhead.

Offline Mr Sinister

I've got a thing for ging-ers and like said there isn't enough of them in the field.

Milf^

Munkee

I don't know if you can get to Birmingham but i found this

weird that her incall is much more than her outcall though

Offline mh

Profile text says outcalls only at the moment anyway. She has a cute bush in the photos.

Closet freak

:(
Confusing profile , only works part time as has a full time job, yet her times say 8am till 12pm most day  :dash:
But the killer is, she says she has dark brown hair, like fuck is it, it's ginger say it loud & say it proud  :dash:

Mr sinister , thank s for that, just made a mess in my boxers  :wacko:

Mutualrespect , ill cross that one of then, list now at 5 

Tony Montana

She was a member here, she's gone now.

That's a shame.  I always liked her contributions.  :(