Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Nips - Runcorn  (Read 6001 times)

7 review(s) for sexynips (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline fairfield

External Link/Members Only

Booking was fast and smooth - FK with an Oap, 2 outfits chosen, and post code by return text - all wrapped up inside 4 mins. Very sexy voice. Wow, I thought , this Wg is a real professional and from her profile gonna have a real good time. ( Dream on, sonny.)

Rolled up in street outside at D-10mins and sent text as requested for flat no. No response by D+10 mins so made voice call. Told punt still on and given block/flat no. When arrived at least D+15 mins, told all my fault. Should not have texted - often doesn't get them-, at point of booking didn't i remember being told to call? So its my fault and 15+mins lost already from punt. (was it really my fault? why didn't she ring me when D hour passed? wasn't she curious/anxious? suspect from later behaviour could be another time wasting tactic)

Shudda walked but she looked so fetching in her expensive lingerie stockings and heels. After she had stashed the cash, was disappointed to find it was too hot for my chosen outfits. Too late for a refund. Got an extensive getting to know session and no matter how extremely sexy looking and sounding Lynne is - its the sex you've come for. She is a very interesting and accomplished lady - and she will you so in spades.

It was very hard coming to grips with her - like trying to get hold of a slippery bar of soap. Fk was ridiculous she ducked, dived and dodged and i couldn't even get past her lips when did manage to get on target. Was scolded for brushing her ears by mistake - but it was her shying away at the last minute time and time again that caused it.

And as for "Sexy Nips" actual tits - they were ultra-sensitive and virtually off limits. She had also supposedly hurt her back and moved with extreme difficulty when prone. Doggy, reverse cg and spoons had to be performed very delicately. It was hard to maintain John Thomas' interest when i was clearly being keep at arms(a barge poles?) length. Anyway he was declared so very big to be hard to manage. But last week he was too small and kept falling out of the WG. I argued and pointed out every cock u see on the internet is much larger. She replied - don't believe everything you read on the internet. (returning to the car, wondered if same advice also applied to the tales of torrid sex on her profile and blog)

The room was well presented, and so was the Wg but cant help thinking i'd had a masterclass in time wasting. No more mature English courtesans for me - they run rings round you promising so much but delivering so little. It s a bit much when you get more action from a shagged out EE for half the cost.

Review wd have been a NEG except hold myself partly to blame. Had put too much store in Wgs profile blurb and too slow to challenge all the discrepancies - not that i think it would have got me anywhere.
"Don't believe all you read on the internet" was such good advice - shudda applied to her profile.

Offline Kenaldo

:rolleyes:

Thanks Fairfield

Disappointed for you as she looks and blogs like a real life hot milf.

Crossed off the HL as I type.

Offline threechilliman

I've considered her, but never very seriously. Thanks for the heads up. That would have got a red one from me - a girl avoiding what she's supposed to be doing quickly gets my back up.

One question - why do you blame yourself?

tcm

Offline mexicola

Sorry to hear you had a bad one. I would definately give her a negative for that performance.
I get the feeling looking at her and "Steves" profile that picture and video content is where they make their money thus allowing her to put in mediocre performances.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 07:13:43 pm by mexicola »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Don't see why you are at all to blame mate, sounds like a Negative to me too

Offline Golovkin

Think half the problem is lack of competition in the surrounding area. Sounds like a negative to me as well.

Offline fairfield

Thanks for the support guys. this was my most expensive punt to date and the furthest i've travelled. Shows you no matter how much you pay or how far you go - there are no dead certs in punting.

One question - why do you blame yourself?

tcm

have enuff punts under the belt now, that should be avoiding such elementary errors. Feel a right idiot taking the profile as gospel and stupidly assuming such a well versed pro$$ie would automatically deliver.
Foolishly i thought it pathetic and insulting to this WG to apply Punthers "Five steps to successful Punting" - its my bible for EE Wgs.
Well i hope it has taught me - take nothing for granted where a WG is concerned - no matter what her standing is. Bloody hell it was an expensive lesson tho. 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 08:44:23 pm by fairfield »

Offline Fallen58

Thanks for the review. I don't think anyone would have criticised you for scoring it a negative. Just one question. What do you reckon her age really is, as she looks a fair bit older than her stated age to me.

Offline fairfield

Thanks for the review. I don't think anyone would have criticised you for scoring it a negative. Just one question. What do you reckon her age really is, as she looks a fair bit older than her stated age to me.
Cheers for the support. But I never shudda made it so easy for her to play me for a noob.
You're prolly right, she's more likely to be mid to late 40s. Her figure is still good and she does pretty much look like her photos even if many are soft focus. Her boobs are too plastic for me - not that she ever really let me near them.
Just double checked profile to see her age - and re-read some of the profile. Made painful reading, comparing her promises to the actual reality.

Offline Smartie

Have you left feedback on her profile?

dude86

Sorry to read this fairfield but I've had my fair run of shit punts too. I've given up on FK or DFK now. So many promise it and fail to deliver its not worth asking for.

I'm 29, hardly obese, always clean and teeth brushed yet it's usually a non starter. One does wish they'd just remove it from their 'likes' and save the hassle.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 12:02:33 am by dude86 »

StevenLiverpool

Thanks for review pal, will be steering well clear of that one.

Offline jaszyj87

she was on my seriously considered list and now gone

Offline Hungarian Lover

Reading Fairfields rang a few bells. I saw her some years ago in the early days of my punting before I was a member on here, I had an similar experience to Fairfield though he did better than me if he actually got to have sex as she mentioned some problem with her cervix and me being to big as a reason for not having sex. She had sore tits at the time so no touching, the only good thing going for the meeting was the best but most expensive blow job ever.

spuds

I have to agree with Fairfield too.  I saw her in her Runcorn place and whilst she's an intelligent woman who looks the part in her many outfits in her pictures, it doesn't really come across that well in real life.  She was wearing a fishnet body suit when I saw her and she never took it off (i like to see the girl fully nude).  She has an absolute peach of an arse but it's completely off limits.  She didn't even like me touching it that much.  Same with her boobs and like FF, kissing was pretty lacklustre too.

Credit to Steve, he knows how to present Lynne and the other girls in his stable (although he needs to lay off the shiny photoshopping a bit) but the real life version doesn't tally with the fantasy version he creates on AW.

Offline threechilliman

This thread highlight the need for members to contribute with reviews, particularly when a girl is crap.

So far she has a green one and a grey one but by the sounds of things, could have earned several red ones.

Marketed like fillet steak, but you end up with an economy burger, with the emphasis on economy.

tcm

dude86

Fuck me, I've actually just viewed her profile, why anyone would hand over cash to fuck that old trout is beyond me. Terrible face for starters! Each to their own I guess. I suppose I'm the kind of punter who prefers girls around his age or younger rather than milfs. I'd make an exception for Rebecca More lol.

Offline threechilliman

Fuck me, I've actually just viewed her profile, why anyone would hand over cash to fuck that old trout is beyond me. Terrible face for starters! Each to their own I guess. I suppose I'm the kind of punter who prefers girls around his age or younger rather than milfs. I'd make an exception for Rebecca More lol.

Frau More is a very different girl. Filthy as fuck in my experience. Sadly out of my price range now.

tcm

dude86

Frau More is a very different girl. Filthy as fuck in my experience. Sadly out of my price range now.

tcm

Shit, you've seen her? Would love to hear the details. As I say, not normally into milfs as a rule whether in punting or my viewing 'habits', so to speak, but she's filthy as fuck. If I had the dosh I'd snap her up and would love to sample her well trained anus!

Offline threechilliman

Shit, you've seen her? Would love to hear the details. As I say, not normally into milfs as a rule whether in punting or my viewing 'habits', so to speak, but she's filthy as fuck. If I had the dosh I'd snap her up and would love to sample her well trained anus!

Twice mate, once single handed, once with a buddy.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38009.0

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47860.0

Enjoy fella!!

:hi:

tcm

Offline fairfield

.....I suppose I'm the kind of punter who prefers girls around his age or younger rather than milfs. I'd make an exception for Rebecca More lol.
....oh, how the yoof are spoilt for choice! but bloody hell, all that money for RA - if that went wrong wd have to jump in the Mersey.

On the FK side - did ask her bluntly on phone when booking, "Do you FK an OAP.?" She  laughed girlishly and trilled "Of course darling, don't be silly." And once prolonged meet and greet was over, got my mouth sprayed twice with her fresh breath spray. Thought it was absolutely game on.
But then planting a smacker on her lips was like trying to nail Barry McGuigan - duck, dive, dodge, sidestep, she had all the moves.

Offline fairfield

Have you left feedback on her profile?
Got my fingers burnt early on by believing AW feedback. Just don't bother with that site. And like to do warts an all reviews, no matter how painful - how long you think such a reviewer wd last on AW?
She's got over 600 +ves,  never gonna make a dent in them

Offline fairfield

.....she mentioned some problem with her cervix and me being to big as a reason for not having sex.....
H L, so another case of the Giant Trouser Snake? - we gotta stop scaring these poor shrinking violet wgs away.
She moved so gingerly and painfully when I tried to press my suit, that thought she shudda been in a hospital bed than a 4 poster. Puts a real dampener on your ardour when a WG turns out to be more fragile than bone china.

Offline mexicola

Quote from: fairfield link=topic=105562.msg1242490#msg1242490 date=1469708945
She's got over 600 +ves,  never gonna make a dent in them
[/quote

I always wonder how WGs  like this get into 100s of good reviews in AW ? Are there really that many fluffies who buy into the whole scenario these girls / women pretend to have ?

Offline Blue Moon

Sorry to hear you had a rough time with her, mate. But your review has obviously helped many of us on here - me for one. She's been in my HL for ages, largely because she's fairly close to my location, but someone else has always popped up at the punting time. And I've always viewed those heavily photoshopped photos with some suspicion. And those tits are too obviously fake, no subtlety there. And her age is obviously understated. And - hang on - I wonder why she was was in my HL...? She's not in there now. Not now I've read your review and the can of worms it opened. And I agree with the others here - I'd have rated it a negative AND there's no need to blame yourself because you received a shit service.    Bm

Offline OakTree

All a bit of a shame really, I had high hopes of her.

I guessed she's older than her stated age and her pics were glossed up but she's got a look of sin about her I just like. Unfortunately it would seem it's all smoke and mirrors.

I can't believe there's not more on her as she's been around a fair while. Ah well!  :unknown:

Offline threechilliman

I can't believe there's not more on her as she's been around a fair while. Ah well!  :unknown:

It's quite possible that this thread is the reason there isn't more about her. She's crap and there's still a lot out there who'll keep quiet about a shit punt.

tcm

Offline supersub1961

All that is said in the review is very true as I too found out to my cost a couple of years ago . A very definite NEGATIVE !!

Offline threechilliman

So many have said she's crap, how come she has so much FB? Unbelievable.

tcm

Offline ayreon010

A while ago I sent this lady a message asking if she would do an outcall to a place not that far away. Message came back saying she does not travel anywhere.
It was the way the message was worded though that made me think there was something wrong.

Anyway few months later and she bids on a RB this time wanting to travel. I sent a reply but alarm bells where ringing in my head about her. I told her about myself and what I wanted and next thing reply appears with a list of excuses why she cant or wont do things clearly listed on her profile that she states she loves.

Checked back and saw the reply from her original message and the penny dropped.

Offline 866560

Ive seen her before I knew of here!!  Agree with the rest, looks from the profile to be a older filthy girl in reality very boring, vanilla and full of excuses.

Offline OakTree

So many have said she's crap, how come she has so much FB? Unbelievable.

tcm

Another perfect example of how completely misleading AW feedback really is. What surprises me more is why only now are people coming out the woodwork to say how crap she is.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Another perfect example of how completely misleading AW feedback really is. What surprises me more is why only now are people coming out the woodwork to say how crap she is.
Agreed Fraser and it demonstrates exactly why people need to review on UKP especially for negative punts, the only valid exception to this is if a guy saw her well before being a UKP member.
Personally i always thought she looked like mutton dressed as lamb but at least 1 negative review and the following negative testimonials should resign this old dog to the bin

Offline cueball

Quite a few on here saying they've seen her pre ukp and she were shite.

You can still review a lass that you've seen pre joining here, if she's active then it's relevant.

It grinds me that those that don't review a shit punt then post on a negative review thread that they've had the same shit experience.

In my mind you're happy to let me walk into the same hole.

As far as I'm concerned if the only input is "yeah, I've seen her, she were shit for me too" then you can fuck off back into the shadows.

It takes a couple of minutes to write a simple review.

Offline Blackpool Rock

You can still review a lass that you've seen pre joining here, if she's active then it's relevant.

It grinds me that those that don't review a shit punt then post on a negative review thread that they've had the same shit experience.

As far as I'm concerned if the only input is "yeah, I've seen her, she were shit for me too" then you can fuck off back into the shadows.

While I did say the exception was if you saw a girl well before joining UKP I do also agree with what you are saying CB but what time frame should people put on posting an historical review especially as some of the facts become blurred over time?
I had a shit punt 18 months before joining so about 3 years ago (just checked and the girl isn't working at the moment) but should this still have been be reviewed as she was working until about 6 months ago?

Offline cueball

I weren't actually reacting to your post BR

But as I see it, if the facts are still clear and she's still active I'd say there's no limit on time.

A few of my early reviews are pre ukp (positive and negative), I could recall all the relevant details so I posted the reviews.

We all know shit lasses seldom improve.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sorry CB I didn't actually take it that you were reacting to my post but you did make a good point, my subsequent post was really just a general question on timings.
I do have another punt from about 2 years ago in another area where I was shorted time and talked down to - when I asked about cumming for a 2nd time in an hour punt I was told "you people" (that will be customers) need to realise it's about quality not quantity.
Still rankles with me does that and the girl is still working, just checked and she has 1 positive on here plus 1 negative where the guy was shorted time as she only allows cum once, perhaps if i'd reviewed then the punter may have swerved her and I do feel a bit guilty now

Offline threechilliman

Agree with all of that. Why let us walk into the same trap?

tcm

Offline cueball

I do have another punt from about 2 years ago in another area where I was shorted time and talked down to - when I asked about cumming for a 2nd time in an hour punt I was told "you people" (that will be customers) need to realise it's about quality not quantity.

If it were me Blackpool I'd not hesitate, I'd review even now, she's active and its relevant. Especially coming from somebody as respected and trusted as yourself.

Offline Garytheman

I had a time with her like yours. Never again

MilesPrower

Sorry it was a bad un mate.

She's clearly not been 39 for a decade at least!

Thanks for the review

Offline cat1144

She used to do 3somes with SexyAlexis around Chester.

Her AW age hasn't changed in about 7 years I reckon  :rolleyes:

Offline Blackpool Rock

She used to do 3somes with SexyAlexis around Chester.

Think she also used to work with this girl too, part of the same group

Offline fairfield

Quite a few on here saying they've seen her pre ukp and she were shite........
As far as I'm concerned if the only input is "yeah, I've seen her, she were shit for me too" then you can fuck off back into the shadows.........
cb, appreciate where you're coming from. But am very grateful for all the O/P's who posted in support even if it was along the lines above.
We don't have yours and tcm's standing on UKP - i for one was bit trepidacious about criticising a WG who is effectively self-proclaimed royalty on AW. Actually expected the review to be drowned out by hordes of white knights and genuinely puzzled by their absence..

Offline threechilliman

cb, appreciate where you're coming from. But am very grateful for all the O/P's who posted in support even if it was along the lines above.
We don't have yours and tcm's standing on UKP - i for one was bit trepidacious about criticising a WG who is effectively self-proclaimed royalty on AW. Actually expected the review to be drowned out by hordes of white knights and genuinely puzzled by their absence..

There are no WK's because she's shite.

Allow me to pull you up on another point. You refer to myself and Cueballs 'standing' on here. No such thing, we're all equal on here. Punters can choose to trust our reviews, or not, as they see fit. You've contributed plenty of reviews, no need to put yourself down.

tcm

sublimegent

Saw her some time ago and not an experience to be repeated sorry you had a bad experience

SUMO61

Can't believe the amount of people here slating this WG, but never bothered to post a review :unknown:

Offline cueball

Allow me to pull you up on another point. You refer to myself and Cueballs 'standing' on here. No such thing, we're all equal on here. Punters can choose to trust our reviews, or not, as they see fit. You've contributed plenty of reviews, no need to put yourself down.

tcm

Good post and very accurate. Don't put yourself down Fairfield, you've put more into here than most.

Keep up the good work ff, we appreciate it.

sublimegent

Sorry about not posting a review only just found this site still finding my feet

Offline fairfield

Sorry about not posting a review only just found this site still finding my feet
Welcome and thx for your input anyway. She has so much +ve feedback, does feel like we are going out on a limb by criticising her.
So all contributions gratefully accepted.