Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fiona Rachels Ipswich  (Read 7788 times)

Offline puntforfun

External Link/Members Only

Just fancied a massage and HR today, so visited Rachels in Ipswich for the first time.
Went in to town on the off chance they were open as I hadn't booked.
Pleased to say they were open and was greeted inside by Fiona, who is now the owner, she tells me.

Fiona I found really friendly and chatty, exactly as the website describes her.

Paid £15 for 30 minutes massage and was shown upstairs to the room and offered a drink and a shower if I wanted one.
Stripped off and got onto the massage table face down, was offered oil or talc, opted for oil.

A really good relaxing massage was given, with lots of chat. About 15 minutes in, time to turn over, Fiona offered the extras, £30 topless, £40 full strip, £50 body to body.
I opted for full strip, Fiona undressed to reveal a cracking body and gorgeous tits.I asked if touching was allowed, she said yes anywhere I wanted.

So while she paid attention to my cock, my hand was between her legs, she has a really good technique and I was soon rock hard.
At no time was it rushed, she bought me to the edge several times, finally I just had to pop.

So money well spent in my opinion, I will certainly visit again.

Offline englandfan

So was that a hand job or blow job?

Offline puntforfun

So was that a hand job or blow job?

Hand relief, they don't do oral or sex.

Offline socks

Is there a price for just HR without the topless etc options? If a massage is good I usually can't be arsed with the ogling or touching business, I just want a good unloading in expert hands

Offline puntforfun

Is there a price for just HR without the topless etc options? If a massage is good I usually can't be arsed with the ogling or touching business, I just want a good unloading in expert hands

Think it would still be the minimum of £30 on top of the massage fee.
Phone them and ask.

Offline william66

Be interesting if you visit Fiona a few more times and then see what is on offer !!!  Unless she has changed since she became 'the owner'

Offline thaislave

any idea how many girls there nowand importantly,any hotties?! :)

Offline puntforfun

any idea how many girls there nowand importantly,any hotties?! :)

No idea which other girls work there, Fiona was the only one there when I went late afternoon.
She did say some girls have left, so the website does need updating.

Offline herman100

Does jody still work there?? One hot babe :kiss:

Offline TheLastSamuari

I don't see any pics of the girls ??

Offline Bart

You will find Jody on Friday-ad now working as Emma in an apartment on Wherstead Road.

SaneOnes

I need to visit this place. From what I'm reading, Jody would be the best one to start with but I can't do Fridays at all. Is there an AW link for Jody? Otherwise, I'll go with Fiona who doesn't sound bad at all.

Thanks for the review.

Offline herman100

You will find Jody on Friday-ad now working as Emma in an apartment on Wherstead Road.
any details??

Offline HORNYJASONXXX

I have seen Fiona and sarah. sarah the best. I used to be a regular but now they shut at 5.00 I don't get home in time to get there now

Offline Willybongo

Does anyone know if this place is still going? I’ve tried calling several times but it just carry’s ok ringing, no answer machine and no one answering!

Offline muddy funxter

anyone got that sarahs number, would love to see her again

Offline dwaynepaine

Never known Rachels to have an answering machine. If they didn't answer they were busy or closed. I may be in Ipswich this week so will have a wander past to see if there are any signs of life.

Offline Funtimes6001

Definitely still open but has moved to Elm Street now.

Offline Connectwrx

Definitely still open, just lucky timing if they answer the phone.
Saw Sadie there couple of months ago, great service and nice place too. Very relaxed.

Offline dwaynepaine

Have visited Ipswich this week and I can confirm they are still open.

Offline muddy funxter

so sarah anyone? does she work there still or somewhere else now?

Offline muddy funxter

so sarah anyone? does she work there still or somewhere else now?

Sorry just reviving this as interested to know