Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anika Secret | Wandsworth  (Read 4311 times)

14 review(s) for Anikassecret (13 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dfg

Only my third review so please remain gentle with me.  Will try to post more in future.

A great punt, as part of a recent good run I've had.  Hope it continues...

External Link/Members Only

Comms:  Near instantaneous, clear and easy.  Asked for outfit preferences and service requirements.  Everything noted and supplied during the meet without me asking.

Flat.  I didn't go to her old one, but apparently this is a new one in the same development.  Bigger, but no river view.  Spotlessly clean, with very minimalist decor.

Anika.  Late 30's I'd say.  Very athletic body.  She will definitely be on first name terms with the gym staff.  Facially attractive (to me anyway), with jet black, presumably dyed hair. 

Very chatty and welcoming. Some may feel a bit too much, but all generally good.  One of the very best massages I've had inbetween rounds.

Booked her as I wanted an anal play session, and got exactly what was required.  Many toys, expertly applied.  DFK, OWO, RO all excellent.  Can't think of any downsides so long as you're good with her age.

Not a cheap punt, but I guess one pays for quality.

Offline Nowornever

Cheers! Yea £170 ph is a bit steep. Looks like a lovely Milf...

Offline pumps

didnt someone on the boards write that they rimmed her arse hole and touched a turd up there?  :sarcastic:

Offline boardyhell

didnt someone on the boards write that they rimmed her arse hole and touched a turd up there?  :sarcastic:
i take it that hard sports are all inclusive with anika,generous woman

Offline Brazilian Martian

i take it that hard sports are all inclusive with anika,generous woman

:vomit: :vomit: vile

Offline pumps

For someone who enjoys bum play I was utterly disgusted to find that she does not douche - while I was rimming her she invited me to finger her bum, but I encountered hard packed shit up there which turned my stomach. I like to rim deep so basically I was snogging shit  :vomit:

:lol: :lol: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline boardyhell

actually i have seen anika in her flat near b and q on the river many times ,never tried rimming on her but found her an excellent provider and very clean,exceptional cim,too expensive for my tastes now

Offline Cunning Punt

Not necessarily. That's a widespread misconception. You can get a poor punt at whatever price you pay, but decent punts at £80ph - ie less than half Anika's fee.

Offline Nagilum

Not necessarily. That's a widespread misconception. You can get a poor punt at whatever price you pay, but decent punts at £80ph - ie less than half Anika's fee.

+1

Offline The_Don

There no correlation, between price and quality, when it comes to W/G (IMO). I've punted a few (W/G) priced @ £180+ PH that were far worse than some £60 P/H in terms of service and attitude. Beauty is very subjective and ranks lower than service and attitude when I punt. So, its down to what a punter considers true VFM.

Offline pumps

+1

do you save all your fav quotes in a word file for these very occasions? ;p

Offline dfg

+1

Yep, fair point.  Like Dr Dre headphones and other lifestyle products, price isn't always directly related to quality in this industry.  In this case it was.  She was very clean BTW.  Glad I didn't catch her on a less clean day.

yumyum3

With bells on

Offline Bond

I've seen Anika a few times, and she was always spotlessly clean and freshly showered.

For a time she was my top girl in London but then she got overtaken by a couple of others, plus there's always so many new girls to see in London. Hopefully that will continue - Brexit permitting . . .

I always have her number and email address in my mobile when I go to London, so probably I'll see her again one day.

ben33ldn

Anika's has been on my hot list. Superb physique. How tall is she?

Offline flouch

Really wish she had better photos - I have no idea what she would look like in person from those on her AW gallery.