Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elite Anna - Charing Cross  (Read 5872 times)

10 review(s) for Elite anna (4 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dc0582

External Link/Members Only

Been a while since I've been on here, kind of lost the mojo for a while.

Saw Anna a little while ago in a hotel near Charing Cross.

She's a good looking lady with a cracking rack. Pictures are probably a few years old but would say the age is accurate.  Little bit of a tummy but a decent body overall, a proper woman not a skinny rake basically.

I'm pretty vanilla but she likes to have a snog, good OWO, enjoyable RO although I'm not convinced by some of the noises she made and I didn't make her squirt, although didn't expect to! Then had a decent shag and a bit of a chat. She's not the most discrete person I don't think, very loud voice!

Overall, she gave me exactly what I wanted and the price was ok. I will see her again.

Cheers DC

Offline Nowornever

Cheers for the review!
I see she is in Shepherds Bush next week which is more convenient...

Offline Jonnyboy696969

Hi,

Has anyone seen this lady recently? I've got her booked for next week in the South Kensington, want to make sure she is worth a visit?

Offline albsure69

Hi,

Has anyone seen this lady recently? I've got her booked for next week in the South Kensington, want to make sure she is worth a visit?

Hi

Let me know how you get on as I am thinking of making a booking with her for early next month

Ta

Offline Brompton

I was thinking of booking, then I checked her verification photo  :scare:

Offline Jonnyboy696969

Will do seeing her 6th October hoping it's going to be great!!

Offline dc0582

As I said originally, she is the girl in the pics but I think they are a few years old. Last one is more recent. Still got a great rack, if you like fucking late 30s/early 40s women I'm sure she'll give you a good time.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 02:47:22 pm by dc0582 »

Oldbutnew

Will do seeing her 6th October hoping it's going to be great!!

Hello Jonnyboy, did you see her?  If so, how did it go?

Cheers