External Link/Members OnlyI've had some great finds on Vivastreet over the years but this wasnt one of them. The punt ended before it even started. Rang her at 11:55am asking if she was free at 12:15pm (it was a spur of the moment punt on my lunch hour). She said "yes, i text you address. But give me 20 minutes first" in a Russian/Romanian/Hungarian accent.
I get the address by text and make my way there (it's on Old Hall Street in L3). I arrive outside the apt building at 12:20pm, so thats more than 20mins notice.
I ring her to tell her im outside. She barks down the phone "I TOLD YOU TO GIVE ME 20 MINUTES!!!

" very loudly.
"YOU WAIT ANOTHER 5 MINUTES OK?

!!!"
So needless to say, i walk.
10 mins later she starts ringing me asking me where i am. I tell her to forget it. It's now 35mins since i initially rang her and i've wasted more than half of my lunch hour.
Can only imagine what her service is like if she treats potential clients like that over the phone.