Author Topic: Jordan @ Sandys - Manchester - 2nd visit  (Read 760 times)


4 review(s) for SEXY TAYLOR XXXX (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ellis_dee

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
very unreported girl, so thought I'd update.

had some time on my hands this morning, wasn't actually looking for a punt. just browsing the pages for potential next punts and saw that Jordan had some new pictures on the Sandys website which blew my socks off...

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

right up my street.

rang up Sandys and booked half an hour first thing.

she entered the room as I was still getting undressed and looked amazing. she had on the outfit pictured above and I knew I was going to be in for a good time. Jordan is an absolute bombshell, big hair, big tits and perfect make up. the kind of girl I absolutely love. I'm sure she turns heads where ever she goes.

she asked me to shower, and stripped while I had a quick wash. a massage was offered, but I declined. I laid on the bed and she got on top of me and put her tits in my mouth. it was at this point I noticed how tanned she was, which she told me she'd done it for her new pictures which were taken the day before. she offered OWO, which I accepted. this girl knows how to suck a cock, she had my toes curling. I then asked for a 69 which I loved. so much so, then I had her straight on her back and carried on giving her oral which made her cum.

on with the condom and we started off doggy. one of my biggest turn offs is when a WG won't let me fuck hard and fast. however, this was not the case with Jordan. I pounded her doggy for a good 10 minutes until the sweat was dripping off me. then in to mish, but was told no dfk. which is something I really don't like. however she started to cum again and that rule went straight out of the window! I cum not long after, all over her gorgeous tits.

a no rush service with a gorgeous girl, who came across as someone who loves what she does.

£60 for 30 mins with OWO.

I'll definitely be seeing her again.

Offline nbrnay

Sweet Jesus, she's a stunner isn't she? I've never been to Sandy's, little bit apprehensive but the thought of this girl is worth it.

Offline ellis_dee

I'm not a huge fan of visiting parlours either. the thought of bumping in to someone gets to me every time! haha. I'd much prefer to see an indi (which Jordan tells me she used to do, at £250 a go!). but yeah, she's pretty special this one. I'd go as far as saying she's the hottest girl at Sandys at the minute, at least in my opinion.

Offline jamie7

she does look a stunner, tall and blonde! Would she worth an hours drive if I booked for 1hr booking though?