Oh my God where do i begin....
Forgive me if this is long winded but for a first agency punt, i think i struck
gold 
I started off the day with a scheduled free period in between meeting so i thought i would take the sage advice of Cueball and Mr long sausage and break my agency cherry. I had really fancied Elle (
External Link/Members Only) after coming across her profile while scoping out possibilities.
Now i have usually restricted myself to parlours ( cosmo in particular ) this was purely for convienience and speed, but after the advice I got of you guys I thought its time to just go for it. I started off by phoning the receptionist? @ bondgirls to see who was available on that day and she told me Elle was on today, so i arranged for a 1 hour booking @12pm. She got back to me after a while via text saying if i could do 12:30? I thought ' half an hour, no problem' and replied. She texted back a little later saying can i do 1pm now or would i like a different girl. Now TBH something, someone said about the agency on the forum came back to mind, but by then i was thinking with my dick and i agreed to wait till 1 - BEST DECISION EVER!!!!
I made my way to the flat which is very central just near Salford Central station and i found a spot to park with 10 minutes to spare, i had already been texted with the address. After phoning to confirm i was @ the address the lovely receptionist talked me through how to gain access to the apartment.
As i got to the apartment door, i was very very nervous. This was after all my first agency punt where i hadn't seen the girl before hand, just her body. Lots of different things were going through my mind while i was listening to the footsteps getting closer to the door, but when Elle opened the door my first thoughts were WOW!! the lady looks amazing, and i truly mean it, she looks like that hot girl in your college class that you always fancied but never had the balls to ask out. Her best feature? other than the whole package her eyes are mesmerising. I thought i could just sit her in front of me and spend the next hour looking her up and down
She really made me feel as relaxed as she could. I think i was nervous enough for the both of us. Once we got the paperwork out of the way i was shown were the shower was. i always ask for a shower first . If the lady can take the trouble to look presentable and clean then the least i could do was the same.
Onto the bedroom after the shower and i was greeting with an absolute beauty ( i think she was wearing what she has on in her profile pic). She asked how we wanted to play it and i just asked to go with the flow. She truly gave me a GFE plenty of kisses and reverse oral ,OWO, CG and doggy. I have to hang my head in shame though, i was a little too nervous and half way in the little soldier just retreated way, way back into the bunker
How often does someone have a gorgeous girl lying naked in front of them, eager to please you , and you cant perform? Elle, bless her beautiful heart, tried to help but it wasn't happening so after a finally giving up we kissed goodbye and i made my way back to my car
I am most definately determined to see her again, and next time i'm in the area she is my first port of call. I can now see why some people prefer escort agencies to parlours. While each have their own place and we use them according to our urges, i have to say i am a convert and proud of it. This was the best experience i have had in my short punting life. Right from the friendly receptionist to Elle herself. Best £150 i spent in a long time
Sorry for the length of the review. I was hesitating whether to write it or not, but this forum has been so helpful to me, its only fair i do the same
Hidden Image/Members Only