Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SANDY.HOT  (Read 4055 times)

32 review(s) for SANDY.HOT (25 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for Lovely.Sandy girl (35 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline sanj07

Arranged last minute meeting today by text 15mins late due to trains she replied can only fit in for 30mins and i said well thats all I want and was given apartment number.

Location B5 Masshouse appartments next to papa jones pizza
Apartment: Beautyful 11th floor views of the city and bull ring.
Greeted at the door and led to bathroom for shower which I requested. Grabbed a shower gel and had wash could not find any mouthwash wonder what she uses??
Get to bedroom and she is waiting and replies can I have the money I said sure paid her £50 for 30mins. At this point I would say facially she is 4/10 lots of foundation in the pics but has a cracking flawless body nice boobs.
I lie on bed and she kisses for 3 mins I wasnt to keen on french or DFK somet to do with the appearance of her lips they are quite big and full and cant really see whats behind them. She then gave great oral without ask her to lick balls which was done with enthusiasm I had to ask her to face me so In could see her face and she gave me good eye contact. I then ask for 69 wish I had not as this is the turning point in the booking. There was BO down below which put me off gave her clit a nice lick but the BO was not gonna get me munching away the sight was great so rather than continue I ask her to get on her knees on the floor and give me oral so that I could see her give head but she refused to and stayed on bed and said the carpet is dirty I was like OK so I lie on the bed and she gives me oral facing away again I ask her to face me so I can see her and I thought she did not hear me so repeated myself twice asking her can you face me please and she muttered NO!! then she got up and KNEED ME! yes you hear me kneed me on the thigh in anger and got in position to suck facing me I was like WTF didnt say anything as she strided back to giving service but I had lost interest and lost the erection she was sucking licking balls it was not doing it, I could not believe what she had done!

In the end I wanked myself off and entered her and got the fuck out of there. She had changed her tune after the tantrum she threw but damage had been done. I dont know whether she was in a hurry to get me out but she accepted the booking and we had plenty of time im not gonna find any excuses for her. She has a funny sense of humour and I dont think she understands it to be honest there was a point where she said are you ready for sex and I said why not and she replied im only asking OK lol. Once i cum she did not have any wipes to hand and rushed to the bathroom to fetch them with the condom hanging down for a min with the load!!did not seem very well organised the girl has great body great apartment and great number off positive reviews maybe this would have been one if she did not display her temper for no apparent reason but what she did is not on she kneed me in anger OK it was just a tap didnt hurt or anything but she vented her anger this is just asking for trouble. In the end there was the usual post chat what do you do any plans for tonight I just kept quite and said to myself fuck you  ***** im out of here.

Would I go again? maybe if she did not have BO down  below i would have given RO followed by sex and would have been out of there. But as RO was not on and I had 20 mins left I asked her to get on her knees to give oral that kind of swinged things for the worse but no excuses for her I would not go back if it was for free but thats my experience the chances are if you visit her you will leave happy as I cant see her behaving offensively on a regular bases as she has too many good reviews for that.

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for that review. I was thinking of paying a visit soon. Obviously won't bother now. I ain't a punch bag. Think I'll pay that little bit extra to make sure I don't get a kicking

:yahoo:

getonit

Link added :  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There is a review somewhere here where she had a stroppy fit with a punter , I have never had a problem with her ,  but I could so easily see her doing it ,she just seems the type .

Offline Kendrig

I had a duo with Sandy and her mate Dark Alex a while ago. Although Sandy was keen and provided a good service her mate wasn't, they'd didn't really interact. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I thought about seeing her for solo - but will leave alone now, lots more fish (theeeeew)in the sea.

Offline sanj07

Guys i forgot to mention she was wearing a black dress when she turned around the price tag merchandising label was still hanging on from the zip on the back clearly this shows that this dress was going to be returned in the next few dats lol for a refund. She just did not seem bothered about walking around with a tag hanging off she would have had to pull the/zip up with the tag hanging on just want to make the point that it was intentional and the lady has no class but still manages to pull a posse of 300 odd positive reviews shocking

Dodo

I also paid a visit today and my experience was exactly the same as San's :vomit:
Review to follow.

Offline Knny

I also paid a visit today and my experience was exactly the same as San's :vomit:
Review to follow.

Will be looking out for your review Dodo.  I've had her on HL for ages, but this reported behaviour as well as BO is enough for me to strike off.

Also, Thanks Sanj for the review.

Proteus

I have seen Sandy twice (I have just joined so hope to do more reviews of historic punts soon) and while I was never assaulted (!) there was something...a tad unnerving about her, difficult to put my finger on, but definitely something a bit odd about her...

Offline wolves lad

I saw Sandy not so long ago and had a great punt, one of my best.

She could suck start and jumbo jet and her body is right up there with the best I've seen.

Her hygiene and attitude was spot on, the biggest problem I had was getting in to the building as the intercom didn't work.

Sounds like she's slipping in attitude and service which would be a great shame as I definitely planned to return.

davidmatthewsII

I saw Sandy not so long ago and had a great punt, one of my best.

She could suck start and jumbo jet and her body is right up there with the best I've seen.

Her hygiene and attitude was spot on, the biggest problem I had was getting in to the building as the intercom didn't work.

Sounds like she's slipping in attitude and service which would be a great shame as I definitely planned to return.

I'd just like to second what Wolves lad had said. I've been seeing this chick on and off since she first started back in 2011. Became kinda like a friend to the point where she added me to her real facebook profile. Shes from Brno in the Czech republic IIRC. I think I was one of her very first clients although I haven't seen her for a year she is usually spot on perfect. Her body is really incredible, just so perfectly proportioned and I really do love the sense of humour. I can't even envisage her kneeing a client
Sanj, is this a historic punt? when did it actually happen? I almost laughed out load about that kneeing incident. I mean WTF??. Maybe she's slipped a bit since i saw her last. Kneed a client. I have never heard of that before. Wow.

Offline AndyJay

Her real facebook profile? that would be worth a facestalk!!. Don't suppose you're gonna let it slip?!.

TBH I've only seen Sandy once and that was with Jenny - it was a good experience and both worked will without any issues. I did see Amanda and Lia a couple of months back and found Amanda a bit miserable and 'moany' this time which is a shame as I thought she was the best of the group.
The recent comments about Sandy have put me off although I wanted to see her with Dark Alex as I've never met her yet and the price of two girls for an hour is always a bargain.

davidmatthewsII

Her real facebook profile? that would be worth a facestalk!!. Don't suppose you're gonna let it slip?!.

TBH I've only seen Sandy once and that was with Jenny - it was a good experience and both worked will without any issues. I did see Amanda and Lia a couple of months back and found Amanda a bit miserable and 'moany' this time which is a shame as I thought she was the best of the group.
The recent comments about Sandy have put me off although I wanted to see her with Dark Alex as I've never met her yet and the price of two girls for an hour is always a bargain.

It happens. I mean the more money you've earn over the years the less you care about the job I guess. She was pretty amazing back in 2011 and 2012. Spent way more cash with her than i should have. She used to come to the door wearing a bikini back then. Shes probably just fed up of it all now I guess. She was 23 back then so is pushing 30 now, sure it all makes a difference. Remember how amazing Miss Paris Lamour was at the start?, took about 18 months for the crappy reviews to start trickling in.

Offline Ed Ward

I saw her with Jenny at the start of 2014. Needless to say Jenny was superior in every way. I couldn't really take to Sandy, her accent was a turn off for sure.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

davidmatthewsII

But come on, Shes still damn hot though. British girls just can never look this good.  :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 12:32:34 am by davidmatthewsII »

Offline saf1976

It happens. I mean the more money you've earn over the years the less you care about the job I guess. She was pretty amazing back in 2011 and 2012. Spent way more cash with her than i should have. She used to come to the door wearing a bikini back then. Shes probably just fed up of it all now I guess. She was 23 back then so is pushing 30 now, sure it all makes a difference. Remember how amazing Miss Paris Lamour was at the start?, took about 18 months for the crappy reviews to start trickling in.

Yes, I remember the black bikini. Also the bed with mirror along the headboard. That was awesome for doggy.

Sad to hear she is on the decline as she had been on the top 10 punts over the years. I've not been back for a while as it is quite a trek for me nowadays.

Offline Lionel8011

Im thinking of going to see sandy hot tomorrow after work, is she

getonit

Im thinking of going to see sandy hot tomorrow after work, is she

There are loads of reviews / comments on here about her , you have to decide for yourself , she may be your new favourite girl or she'll beat you up we can't help you anymore than what's been written by the many .

Online Direwolf