Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hour-long DT around 100/130  (Read 1497 times)

Jonsnow

Hey Guys,

As I said in a previous post, I'm new to punting with only two punts under my belt.

I was just wondering if you guys have any suggestions for a woman that can handle a GOOD hour-long deepthroat/Facefuck blowjob.  I prefer blowjobs over sex when it comes to prossies and I don't know (naivety) if most of them would agree to just deepthroat OWO alone for an hour.

Any words would be helpful.

Cheers.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Whether the newscaster or the watcher on the wall....you might be hard pressed to find a girl for an hour's worth of BJ with DT and facefuck.

And the price you're going to be paying, I would say it's unlikely to be vfm. In any case, your money/punt and all that.

Offline pewpewpew

External Link/Members Only

Hour long bj. Started with facefucking a bit then lay down for some nice relaxing head with occasional deepthroat

I have a girl who took about 20 mins facefuck then needed a 10 minute break before another 20 mins facefuck but cost me £180. Proper job though. Plastic sheets down to catch the spit and vomit and all that filth  :wacko:

mp412c

External Link/Members Only

Hour long bj. Started with facefucking a bit then lay down for some nice relaxing head with occasional deepthroat

I have a girl who took about 20 mins facefuck then needed a 10 minute break before another 20 mins facefuck but cost me £180. Proper job though. Plastic sheets down to catch the spit and vomit and all that filth  :wacko:

Who are you referring to?

Jonsnow

Thank you my brothers of the Poon's Watch.

Your King in the Norf.