Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna from Paraguay - Southwark  (Read 5281 times)

Offline Dicky

External Link/Members Only

Finally saw Anna after I had to cancel last week owing to my busy schedule.

Comms were very efficient , only through text and handled by her roommate who is much better at English. She does have a tendency to reconfirm the rates quite a few times on text.

The flat is in a council estate in a very safe area and closer to Southwark station - a 6 min walk as opposed to about 10 from London Bridge. I arrived 15 min earlier and texted to ask if it was ok to come earlier...and it indeed was. I did have to wait at the door for about 3-4 min, pressing the buzzer and finally had to call to get the door open. Once in, I was asked to sit in the room for another 5 min while Anna got ready. It was her roommate that opened the door and I was almost ready to walk, having read of a possible B&S by Looper...but the girl told me to sit and Anna would join me. Switched on the fan and waited.

When Anna came in, she wasnt smiling and immediately asked for the money, so I gave her 100 for 45 min (I had booked for 1 hour). She went out to deposit the cash and when she came in, it was with a huge smile and immediately gave me a massive hug. We then kissed and although tentative lip kissing for a minute, she very quickly opened her mouth and it was a full on DFK with her fumbling at my shirt buttons with one hand and groping my growing erection with the other. At this point I asked her sheepishly if I could extend to a full hour after all and paid the remaining 30.  :kiss:

Looks: Anna is most definitely the girl in the pictures, however the hairstyle is quite different and she has a fringe now. She must be about 5ft 4, is quite slim, c cup boobs (32 I think) but a (very) nice, firm, round and biggish ass. Flat stomach, nice smooth skin, soft hair, good teeth and a trimmed bush which I found to be quite a change and enjoyed. She does look a bit serious to begin with, and a bit apprehensive speaking English...but that disappeared when I broke out into native Spanish :). She almost lit up and suddenly transformed into a chatterbox - apparently I am her first punt with fluent Spanish and she said she feels quite shy trying out her pidgin English with people. Her eyes are nice and she has the smile of a studious teen sitting in a Library...if you can visualise  :thumbsup:  all in all, she is quite pretty and very attractive.

So we were snogging while she was groping me and I had my hand stuck to her really generous and firm butt, credit card swiping her. Soon we were divested of our clothes and she knelt down and gave me a really nice and slow blow job, paying attention to each inch. I felt the sap rising urgently, so asked her to lie down a d went down on her...she seemed very fresh, the trimmed bush actually making it more fun...and she was very responsive, getting really wet under my tongue and finger which went in quite deep.

We then did a 69 and I tried to finger her anus but was told 'haha noo'...so stayed away...was thorughly enjoying kneading her amazing ass and felt the sap rising again so tried to stop her as I wanted to ride that ass in doggy...but she kept going, took me in deep and hoovered up every little bit of my man juice. I must have been in her mouth for like 15 seconds after cumming, while she licked/squeezed off the last drop.

We then lay down together, she gave a shit massage and gave me her entire life story or whatever she concocted up about her life. She's here till September, off to start her law studies for the next four years, really really loved London, doing the usual sights (buckingham palace a fave) and shopping. She wished she could stay more but her visa expires in Sep. she loves her drink (gin n tonic, whiskey and with a bright smile, tequila!) and she correctly guessed that I am a red wine man. Loves the international food on offer here...basically besotted with London. I found it a bit sad that she only gets time on Sunday in the day to go around...otherwise she is on call from 1030am to 2am and cant step out too far.for a you g kid like her (I think her age might be right..or at best she is 20-21), it must suck. She shrugged nonchalantly and said no big deal.

Anywyay, I was aware that she was talking a lot and definitely wanted another round squeezed off, so started kissing her and was erect soon. Now she really came into her own and went to town on the DFK bit.  The best part was she started biting me all over my face and neck softly and whispering 'my lover, I want you in me' in my ear. Needless to say I was rock hard. I asked her for doggy and she went prone bone. Tried to enter her but I kept slipping out (think she put on too much lube) and also her ass was quite huge (and enticing). So I went back on my back as she sucked me back to hardness and got on top of me for cowgirl.

She was quite a tiger in cowgirl, determined to make me cum and leaned on me and asked me to grab her ass and push it onto my cock.  She was kissing me, my hand was on her ass a d she was rubbing her pelvis really hard on mine and moaning softly. This has to be absolutely the best cowgirl from a WG in my life...her body rubbing against mine really hard and me kneadi g and pushing her ass and her tongue halfway down my gullet. I came and she squeezed her pelvic muscles really hard as I did and kept grinding till I was totally spent. Absofuckinglutely amazing.

We had spent 45 min till then and I had wobbly knees as I got up to use the bathroom (not an ensuite). Got back and asked her to give me a better massage than the last time, so she stood on my back and tried to balance but fell on me in a giggling fit. If this aint top class GFE, I do not know what is.

As my hour came up, there was a knock on the door. Got up, dressed, groped her ass once more, licked her nipples and left with a wobbly leg but totally satiated.

After naughty natt this was another punt right at the top of my league tables. I will visit both of them in a heartbeat. Thank you very much to the folks who found and reviewed her! 

WhattheFlip

Thanks for the review.
But, little concerned about the being on call thing you mention tbh. Has she got a 'boss'? Guessing if she doesn't speak too much english it's a yes. That's a long time to be on call. Suppose it's better than the average life in Paraguay, but still...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 08:34:30 pm by WhattheFlip »

Offline Dicky

Thanks for the review.
But, little concerned about the being on call thing you mention tbh. Has she got a 'boss'? Guessing if she doesn't speak too much english it's a yes. That's a long time to be on call. Suppose it's better than the average life in Paraguay, but still...

Hi I did not feel that there was a boss. She has a roommate who handled her comms because she sucks at English. As she told me, she loves to check the sights out and eat out (as anyone would, given it is her first time in London), but she seems to be very focused on the money earning bit. 

When she told me she works till 2am, I asked her if she is seeing many men. She said not really, but she is open for business till 2. Also she said she spends most of her time indoors when she would like to go out. I then said, if you dont have customers, you should go out. To which she responded that customers mostly like to book at short notice and she does not want to miss any so she goes only far enough that she can get back within 30 min. She did say 'I wish more people would book with advance notice'.

She definitely did not look under any sort of pressure or compulsion to do what she was doing.

Btw I was her 3rd customer for the day and I went early evening...so she doesnt seem to be on a conveyor belt...yet..or maybe she just fibbed. But she did seem quite perky and fresh
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 09:18:35 pm by Dicky »

Offline backofthenet

wow! Great review. I can't take TOFTT credit for this one, but I've certainly generated quite a bit of business for her since I reviewed her a couple of weeks back.  :drinks:

Offline Dicky

wow! Great review. I can't take TOFTT credit for this one, but I've certainly generated quite a bit of business for her since I reviewed her a couple of weeks back.  :drinks:

You have indeed! I decided to see her after reading you review. Cheers, buddy  :hi:

Offline jamal2k94

One to add to the list definitely, thanks for your review. I like the sound of both her attitude and service.

Offline backofthenet

good for her for bringing in the punters though. She's a great girl, nice looking with a can-do attitude.

Lesson for other hookers out there.  :thumbsup:

nomad88

Great review mate. Glad to see others enjoy her as much as I did. Still don't quite understand why she's doing this. She said her whole family is of lawyers and judges, and she herself will likely become a lawyer, so I can't imagine she needs money that much...

Offline Ozy84

Great review mate. Glad to see others enjoy her as much as I did. Still don't quite understand why she's doing this. She said her whole family is of lawyers and judges, and she herself will likely become a lawyer, so I can't imagine she needs money that much...

Prossie stories often dont make much sense.

nomad88

True. I'm probably still too naive and forget that WG's need to make up bogus stories on a regular basis.

Offline Dicky

Yeah its just like me telling prossies that I am undercover spy  :coolgirl:

Online Mr Girth

Well you win some, you lose some.

Called at 7pm tonight to check if Anna was available. Told yes, either then or later. Asked about 9pm. Received address shortly later via text and replied to book for 8.45pm.

Arrived on time. Buzzed. No reply initially. Texted to say I was outside and then buzzed in and shown into a very tidy room. Two girls walked in. Didn't think either was Anna so asked their names. Told that Anna was busy for a while yet but I could see either of them.

Now, either might have provided a first class service, but it was Anna I wanted to see so I reluctantly stood my ground and left. Very disappointed.

One of the girls was called Lola. Had a beautifully presented chest and I was so close to choosing her. But couldn't remember seeing any reviews so left.

Would still like to see Anna, but less likely to attempt it for the second time.

Offline wtfness

Seen her the other day, and she was amazing! My first post on ukpunting shall go to her. She enjoys kissing.

Offline Dicky

Well you win some, you lose some.

Called at 7pm tonight to check if Anna was available. Told yes, either then or later. Asked about 9pm. Received address shortly later via text and replied to book for 8.45pm.

Arrived on time. Buzzed. No reply initially. Texted to say I was outside and then buzzed in and shown into a very tidy room. Two girls walked in. Didn't think either was Anna so asked their names. Told that Anna was busy for a while yet but I could see either of them.

Now, either might have provided a first class service, but it was Anna I wanted to see so I reluctantly stood my ground and left. Very disappointed.

One of the girls was called Lola. Had a beautifully presented chest and I was so close to choosing her. But couldn't remember seeing any reviews so left.

Would still like to see Anna, but less likely to attempt it for the second time.

Good on you Mutley. It seems Anna is getting quite busy and they are trying a B&S. I had said clearly in my text earlier that i would walk if it was not Anna I saw.

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

I never even received the final/full address. Arranged to book for 6:30 and was sent confirmation text including postcode and street name. When I texted to say that I had arrived there was no more response.

Offline backofthenet

becoming pretty clear they are double booking punters and baiting and switching. We should all insist that we see anna from the outset and that we'll walk if she doesn't materialise, to dissuade them from this practice.

Offline Sonnylock

It looks like you need to double confirm. When i tried to book her the other day, the maid said fine. But then specifically said i want to make sure i see Anna and was told she's not available but her friend is. Of course, I decided against.

But i got her booked shortly, so will report back.

Offline Sonnylock

Ok, so i met Anna today. Indeed a young lovely girl, but i think i'll be more reserved than some of the reviewers here. Thanks to everyone for the tip.

A bit bigger than i expected (at least from pics and reviews), but still a fine ass. Service was really good GFE, though not as enthusiastic as i expected. Only a bit of DFK and no fingering. Still a good punt, though not sure i'll come back so shortly. Btw, she said her visa got extended by 6m, so she'll be staying here for longer than expected.

Offline Apu

Ok, so i met Anna today. Indeed a young lovely girl, but i think i'll be more reserved than some of the reviewers here. Thanks to everyone for the tip.

A bit bigger than i expected (at least from pics and reviews), but still a fine ass. Service was really good GFE, though not as enthusiastic as i expected. Only a bit of DFK and no fingering. Still a good punt, though not sure i'll come back so shortly. Btw, she said her visa got extended by 6m, so she'll be staying here for longer than expected.

Reserved ? Why, you have 0 reviews. Cmon mate, play along !
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brazilian Martian

Basically another leech that gets info and does not give back

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Reserved ? Why, you have 0 reviews. Cmon mate, play along !
Exactly

Megazord

Saw her, really nice looking, pleasant girl and tight hole but told me time was up even though I booked 1 hour and had about 13 minutes left. Managed to get my full hour's worth after much back and forth but I am obviously rather pissed about this

Also her watch is about 5 minutes faster so don't fall for it if she shows you her watch, use your phone which I did
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 10:19:38 pm by Megazord »

Offline blue

Saw her, really nice looking, pleasant girl and tight hole but told me time was up even though I booked 1 hour and had about 13 minutes left. Managed to get my full hour's worth after much back and forth but I am obviously rather pissed about this

Also her watch is about 5 minutes faster so don't fall for it if she shows you her watch, use your phone which I did

Why don't you write a separate review which will help fellow punters.

Offline Sonnylock

Basically another leech that gets info and does not give back

Guys, this is uncalled for. I've only been on this site for a short time, plus for understandable reasons i only access it via my mobile phone, which makes writing a long review quite hard. I would have thought that posting info and comments via posts about my experience would constitute "giving back". In any case, it looks like over here you all like separate reviews, so if you want me to write a separate review on this one, let me know and i will do so, but please keep in mind it will be written on a phone, so naturally shorter than usual reviews.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Guys, this is uncalled for. I've only been on this site for a short time, plus for understandable reasons i only access it via my mobile phone, which makes writing a long review quite hard. I would have thought that posting info and comments via posts about my experience would constitute "giving back". In any case, it looks like over here you all like separate reviews, so if you want me to write a separate review on this one, let me know and i will do so, but please keep in mind it will be written on a phone, so naturally shorter than usual reviews.

Any type of feedback is good you can't use the phone as the excuse i personally alway use my phone to write reviews i rarely use my laptop for browsing uk punting

Offline Cunning Punt

Guys, this is uncalled for. I would have thought that posting info and comments via posts about my experience would constitute "giving back"

Not really. One needs a bit more of a fuller picture of a girl, rather than the odd line.
Separate reviews done regularly give a better indication of a WG and her service, plus consistency of service over time.
Just having one review with loads of comments over time that may be totally different is rather difficult to unpick.

In any case, it looks like over here you all like separate reviews, so if you want me to write a separate review on this one, let me know and i will do so.

Yes, we do, please.

but please keep in mind it will be written on a phone, so naturally shorter than usual reviews.

Yes, understood. Look forward to your first review.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 12:13:42 am by Cunning Punt »

Offline Sonnylock

Not really. One needs a bit more of a fuller picture of a girl, rather than the odd line.
Separate reviews done regularly give a better indication of a WG and her service, plus consistency of service over time.
Just having one review with loads of comments over time that may be totally different is rather difficult to unpick.

Yes, we do, please.

Yes, understood. Look forward to your first review.

Ok guys, i got your message. When I was living and punting abroad i was a member of a forum that just put the girl's reviews in the same thread, so i may be used to a different way of doing things. See my review under the link below. I intend to add the links to other reviews of the same girl. but if it's convenient for someone, please post them.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=106261.0

Offline Apu

Thanks for the review,  it helps to have separate reviews in order to weigh up the positive to negative ratio. 

For example I wont pay a WG that has 4 Negatives out of a total of 7 reviews as it's far too risky.  Then again something that's a minor detail may force me to change my mind depending on my mood.

Anyways thanks for the review.
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac