Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BUSTY+RAQUEL  (Read 1153 times)

5 review(s) for BUSTY RAQUEL (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jack_soa

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I have had a bit of time off of punting, but thought i'd get back in it.Called Raquel at 11am, to arrange a booking for 1pm. Got all the way to stratford and called. No answer. Went for a walk round the block then rang back, still No answer.Gave it another walk, No answer.

Fu***ng time wasting whores are why I haven't punted for a while. Really needed this.

Sorry for the rant, just a bit annoyed.
Steer clear my friends....

(EDIT: Spelling)

Online kefcseries

The first time I arranged to see this girl she kept me waiting for a good 15 mins, enough for me to bail out. However went back at a later date and she was a decent punt, not keen on the location though.

I notice she's reduced her rates since I saw her to £60/30 mins. I would see her again but not if she's using the same hotel.

Candyman

In her profile picture you can see photos of her daughter on the wall  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

The first time I arranged to see this girl she kept me waiting for a good 15 mins, enough for me to bail out. However went back at a later date and she was a decent punt, not keen on the location though.

I notice she's reduced her rates since I saw her to £60/30 mins. I would see her again but not if she's using the same hotel.
I hope she phoned you to plead like Oliver before you decided to see her again. It's one thing for an SP to ignore your initial attempts at contact - at least then you know there'll be no punt. But to give you the runaround, making you waste time and money commuting is simply unacceptable.