Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustyIsadora - City Rd- TOFTT  (Read 3157 times)

3 review(s) for  BustyBabe (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Convince Me

A pleasing 30min GFE

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms good. Called as I wanted to discuss rather than have conversation over text. Was sent post code & door number. This was followed by text with costings & service less offered.

Hi my Dear I am Isadora my picture is 100% real.  My prices start     To        for                                  50 twenty minutes      60 half hour.   80 half hour for come twice.                              120 one hour   20 extra for oral without Condon.  50 extra for anal sex. If you like lesbian show i do.  I do very good service ,I do kiss, i do oral with or without Condon,body 2 body massage, vaginal sex, shower together if you like call me and book your time. My flat is very clean,and me,  if you like drink is include. Xxxx

Appearance, typical Brazilian physic, nice boobs ( a good handful) not sure if real but felt bloody good. Nipples to hang a pair of ski sallopettes off of. Some tummy but not a muffin top. Height wise 5'6". Fully shaven. Limited English but pleasant girl.

I opted 30mins for £60, even though I prefer OWO I was prepared to sacrifice as I needed my fix!

For those familiar with City Rd there is no hiding place, but during the week it may not be so easy to blend in due to an office being next door to the shared front door to the block of three flats. Shared tidy flat with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Agreed services OW, DFK, shared shower and handed over dosh.

Crap shower, no attachment & shit mixer. She appeared surprised that I wanted her to join me in the shower but once in we lathered each up & I had a soapy tit wank.

Dried off and returned to the bed room where she started to lick and suck my balls with light tongue up & down the shaft. Was hoping for full on oral but she reached for the condoms and lube.

Good attention to my cock and balls, taking 3/4 of my length aided by her hands. No spitting or fake noises.

She initiated going on top & sank my shaft fully after applying lube. Not the tightest girl. I let my hands and tongue play with her fun bags and nipples. She asked if I wanted doggy but I decline for missionary. My reason was her sensual kissing & allowing me to lead and tease. I tried DFK and picked up on the subtle decline. I could sence she was enjoying the kissing so didn't push my luck. Stay in missionary till I came. No rush for me to climb off & was allowed to saviour the moment.

She cleaned me up & offered a massage which I gratefully excepted.

Overall not a bad encounter for the price & relaxed atmosphere (stayed overtime) & I may visit before she returns to Portugal to recommence her studies in a few weeks.

Offline tergil

Thanks for the review. What's she like facially? Pictures are all censored

Offline Convince Me

Thanks for the review. What's she like facially? Pictures are all censored
I'm a fussy bugger when it comes to looks & would of walked if she was a minger. Nice natural smile, cute button nose & twinkle in her eyes. Facially, 7 /10. Body 6/10 Tits 7/10 Arse 6/10 (bubble butt, not my thing)

Offline droplet

How old is she do you reckon? And any signs of child birth?

edmay

Was she enthusiastic? I have a morning booking with her on Wednesday. nothing wise than when you feel like they're just going through the motions.

Offline Convince Me

How old is she do you reckon? And any signs of child birth?
Early 20's & no signs of child birth, although I didn't rich the sides on the way in!

Offline Convince Me

Was she enthusiastic? I have a morning booking with her on Wednesday. nothing wise than when you feel like they're just going through the motions.
I didn't test her limits, no fakeness experenced but language can be frustrating at times. Suffice to say an early Sun afternoon visit is not the busiest time so no clock watching felt or pressure to finish. In fact the offer of a massage at the end threw me.

edmay

Thanks for the review and answers

Bratpack

I'm a fussy bugger when it comes to looks & would of walked if she was a minger. Nice natural smile, cute button nose & twinkle in her eyes. Facially, 7 /10. Body 6/10 Tits 7/10 Arse 6/10 (bubble butt, not my thing)

Is this her?

Hidden Image/Members Only