Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT Bellissa dejavu Nice Hungarian Girl  (Read 2692 times)

3 review(s) for Bellissa dejavu (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Top Dog

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was in London yesterday and decided to have a punt found this girl on A/W have to say this is the furthest I have travelled for a punt !! North London 2 mins from south gate station, finding the place is not easy, have to find a little door arch way to go through which leads to these flats which are located at the back of shop parade.

The flat inside is a bit of a shit hole but had the basics ok shower a rack filled with load of clean towels the room was kirchen/bed room fit for purpose.

The Girl She def in her thirties pic on A/W close to accurate bit more tanned now face wise ok to me 7/10
body have to say fit! nice good size tits nice peachy bum nice hand full

Services Paid for one hour £70 plus £10 for French kissing plus another £10 for CIM so ended with £90 all in all worth the money. She is a very friendly girl with good attitude and done all I asked with out moaning. services included DFK,OWO,RO but no fingering allowed, CG, Doggy, CIM,

Her OWO is very good not DT but close also nice and wet/sloppy  :thumbsup: and the DFK was good to

The only negative bit for me was she smokes but was not to bad may bother others more

Would I return, yes I would if she was closer to my area but going to North London is a mission for me

Offline Bassman

Was in London yesterday and decided to have a punt found this girl on A/W have to say this is the furthest I have travelled for a punt !! North London 2 mins from south gate station, finding the place is not easy, have to find a little door arch way to go through which leads to these flats which are located at the back of shop parade.

The flat inside is a bit of a shit hole but had the basics ok shower a rack filled with load of clean towels the room was kirchen/bed room fit for purpose.

The Girl She def in her thirties pic on A/W close to accurate bit more tanned now face wise ok to me 7/10

Services Paid for one hour £70 plus £10 for French kissing plus another £10 for CIM so ended with £90 all in all worth the money. She is a very friendly girl with good attitude and done all I asked with out moaning. services included DFK,OWO,RO but no fingering allowed, CG, Doggy, CIM,

Her OWO is very good not DT but close also nice and wet/sloppy  :thumbsup: and the DFK was good to

The only negative bit for me was she smokes but was not to bad may bother others more

Would I return, yes I would if she was closer to my area but going to North London is a mission for me

I was considering a TOFTTwith her tomorrow! Good to know she's legit!

What's her lip kissing like then. And for the £10 for FK, how was it? Some girls seem to just flick their tongue around like they are fencing!

Offline Brazilian Martian

Great review top dog I'm very interested in her she's on my hit list  :cool:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 01:05:43 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Top Dog

I was considering a TOFTTwith her tomorrow! Good to know she's legit!

What's her lip kissing like then. And for the £10 for FK, how was it? Some girls seem to just flick their tongue around like they are fencing!
   I can only comment on the FK as I paid the extra £10 from the start which I have to say was good and she knows how to kiss decent and she knows how to use her tongue properly  :hi:

Offline Top Dog

Great review top dog I'm very interested in her she's on my hit list  :cool:

Thanks BM I think you would like her  :hi:

Offline Bassman

I can only comment on the FK as I paid the extra £10 from the start which I have to say was good and she knows how to kiss decent and she knows how to use her tongue properly  :hi:

Thanks TD.

I've contacted her but I'm also interested in that crazy Sandra from the same area. I'll make a decision tomorrow.

Offline Convince Me

That's what I call bang tidy!

Type_O_Negative

Thanks for TOFTT. I'm going to see her soon!  :hi:

Offline The_Don

Thanks for TOFTT. I'm going to see her soon!  :hi:

Best to confirm what on offer, I called last month and asked about:

I asked about CIM, FK, Filming etc. Was told its extra but would not confirm how much extra ("up for discussion")

When I asked about SEX/Penetration (Protected), it was not on offer.

IMO, comms were with a maid and clearly not very good, as going by this review the services are on offer  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Top Dog

I asked about CIM, FK, Filming etc. Was told its extra but would not confirm how much extra ("up for discussion")

IMO, comms were with a maid and clearly not very good, as going by this review the services are on offer  :unknown:

When I called I spoke to the girl not maid she confirmed all prices and services to me over the phone, I even asked about filming and she said it depends on how long you want to film said starting around £30

When it came down to sex/penetration there was no offer of BB she pulled out the condoms straight away

Offline The_Don

When I called I spoke to the girl not maid she confirmed all prices and services to me over the phone,

As stated I wanted to confirm, what was on offer and the person I spoke to wasn't forthcoming. Hence the reason I didn't book.

Looking at the pictures on this profile. Its looks like a location I've punted in. Its is not far Southgate station above some shops!

Each time I've been there its always a maid that handles comms its how this group operate. I've been around a few places in my time and its easy to spot the patterns IMO  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 07:58:12 pm by The_Don »

Offline Bassman

When I called I spoke to the girl not maid she confirmed all prices and services to me over the phone, I even asked about filming and she said it depends on how long you want to film said starting around £30

When it came down to sex/penetration there was no offer of BB she pulled out the condoms straight away

I was just told £40 for filming. Literally 10mins ago.

Not sure if it was her that answers the phone. Didn't sound 'sexy' lol. Seemed to the point so maybe she's fed up with being asked? Who knows.

I was also told I had to call an hour before I want to come. Asked what if I want to come at 11? (She starts at 11) shall I call at 10? She said no I turn my phone on at 10:45 so then.

Offline Top Dog

As stated I wanted to confirm, what was on offer and the person I spoke to wasn't forthcoming. Hence the reason I didn't book.

Looking at the pictures on this profile. Its looks like a location I've punted in. Its is not far Southgate station above some shops!

Each time I've been there its always a maid that handles comms its how this group operate. I've been around a few places in my time and its easy to spot the patterns IMO  :hi:

Yes it is 2 min walk from station and above parade of shops with entrance at the back

When I met the girl she sounded like the one I spoke to over the phone has good enough English also she had a couple of phones and after round one she asked me if it was ok to answer few texts but I can not say now it was 100% her and could of been maid  :unknown:

Offline Top Dog

I was just told £40 for filming. Literally 10mins ago

Was quoted £30 yesterday  I'm sure you could get down to £30 if you tried  :hi:

Offline Bassman

Was quoted £30 yesterday  I'm sure you could get down to £30 if you tried  :hi:

Haven't decided if I want to see her or that Sandra. Cigarette smell put me me off a little. I assume they both work from the same location. Tried to look at google maps street view to see this archway you mentioned. (I like to be sure where I am going so not to look odd when I'm there). Couldn't make one out.

There's also yvette who is back from holiday who has been on my hot list for a long time. Not quite as good vfm as this one though.

Type_O_Negative

I was so excited i didn't notice there is nothing about sex/penetration on her AW profile. But i've just got a text message from her (or her "manager") - she offers protected sex.

Offline The_Don

I was so excited i didn't notice there is nothing about sex/penetration on her AW profile. But i've just got a text message from her (or her "manager") - she offers protected sex.

You have a conformation for that service and the Op stated it a service on offer  :hi:

May be another maid has taken over  :unknown:

Taz

Seen this girl when she first started couple months back in this very same southgate location. Provided fk cim owo and sex previously all fr £70p hour, which got me seeing her at least 4-5 times.

However has seemed change prices to add the above as extras to those punters who are obviusly willing to pay!

Was a good punt at £70 but to charge extra fr fk 10 and cim £10 il defo have to give her a miss and she knows this, which is why she didt answer my calls when i first noticed she came back this Friday gone!
And fairplay to her shes only raising and/or adding price/extras as punters are clearly willing to pay!