Posted this as a reply in another recent review but it's detailed enough to warrant it's own review I think and, taken with the other one, may influence any potential punter.
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Saw her back in January and had a decent enough time. Without reading my review again I think she was charging 50 back then. Had a good enough time to warrant seeing her again two weeks ago.
Alarm bells should have rung with the vile location. A dingy flat accessed from a cobbled backstreet littered with garbage and full wheelie bins. Back in January she was closer to the city centre and the location was cleaner. She didn't mind having her fake tits squeezed or being eaten out, but since then she's put a bit of weight on and doesn't bother with makeup, seemingly.
It's a shame because in January she was fully made up as in her pics, and she's pretty stunning in an alternative way. Always had a thing for 'alt' girls. Her body was great back in Jan too.
Anyway the punt two weeks ago was pretty basic, covered oral and a doggy fuck. Got a decent spread of her jiggly arse to send me over the edge eventually before she made small talk about what I was doing that Saturday. I hate small talk. I don't make it at a supermarket checkout, I'm not going to make it with some EE girl I've just podged!
I still maintain that 'Sweet Tanja' is the best punt in Liverpool by a mile. She seems to be fully made up, clean, tanned, and wears stockings without instruction. And that was only for a 30 minute punt. Outstanding arse, too. Maybe check her out, unless she's one of those who knocks older guys back.