External Link/Members OnlyHad this girl on my Hotlist for ages, but wasn't sure. Has been some good some bad feedback on here, but her pics swayed it for me.
Booked short notice with a few messages going back and forth, no problem.
Partly due to my lack of satnav, being useless in Manchester and part of the A57 being closed I was late! I did phone her about time, but apperantly wasn't near enough, so had to drive again! lol
Anyway, Natasha was understanding and made it there eventually.
Location.
Nice flats and flat itself. Modern and well decorated and with a shower room. Toiletries and towels provided.
Natasha.
Pretty much as her profile pics. Very good looking and great body. Taller than I realised, but all good. Very good conversation and felt like a lot in common, great personality.
Appointment.
As I was late it was shorter than the hour I wanted, but that was completely my fault.
Let into flat, shown to room, paperwork sorted and I asked about the shower.
Shower done back into room to find Natasha in little undies, looking marvelous.
So, great OWO, with eye contact. RO, kissing, lots of different positions and CIM.
Only negative was with my light touch I kept tickling her inadvertedly! lol
So disappointed I was late, but a great time with this attractive young woman and I will be back (though next time I won't get lost!).