Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Pregnant and Happy (Harrow) TIME WASTER  (Read 632 times)

Offline JoeyRamone

I put this here rather than as a review as no meeting took place because I wasn't even able to make a booking, but this cunt has wound me up so I thought it best to warn other punters about her.

A few days ago I decided I wanted to punt with a pregnant girl again, and did an AW search and came up with this girl - External Link/Members Only. She looks like what I want, only one feedback, and no reviews on her here, but I though I'd give it a go.

She writes on her AW page about being her availability, which on Thursday said she'd be available form 11am Friday, need a break in the afternoon but then be available for the evening. She changes the date and text a little each day, but more or less the same. She doesn't have a phone number on her AW page.

So I messaged her on Friday morning at 09:17;

"Hi, would you be available for a half hour booking today? Whereabouts in Harrow is it and what's the situation like with parking? Im about an hour away from you.

If you reply with your number I'll call you to sort out the details.

Thanks!"

She read it at 13:07 and replied at 13:08;

"What time and how long? I confess that I have only just been able to access emails so it might be hard to fix up a meeting today but I am free over the weekend too. x"

To which I replied (13:11);

"Hi thanks for the reply. I'd like to do today if possible, and as said before I'm about an hour away so I could be with you say just after 2? It would be for half an hour. If you let me know your phone number I can call you to confirm the booking, sort out the location and then I can get on the way?"

She read that at 17:55 and didn't bother to reply.

So in the early hours of this morning, since it was too hot to sleep, I messaged her again to see if I could book in for today (saturday) seeing as her blurb on her AW page said she'd be available Sat 23rd from 11am on wards;

"Hi, since we weren't able to get the meeting together yesterday, I'd really like to see you today, but it would need to be the morning. So could I see you for half an hour either at 11, 11:30 or 12 please?

If you could message me your number so I can speak to you to confirm, that'd be great. Thanks!"

She read that at 18:46 and hasn't bothered to reply.

So I'm not sure what kind of game she's playing, or doesn't in fact want any money, but I'm not sure how she makes any bookings when she doesn't advertise or give out her phone number, or read her messages in a timely fashion. And it's not like she's in the outer hebrides - she's in Harrow, so I'm sure the internet/mobile signal is strong enough for her to get email notifications of a new message.

Seems like a messer to me, so I won't bother chasing her anymore for a booking.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 10:50:54 pm by JoeyRamone »

Online Steve2

I think it is the same girl who has had several "pregnant" profiles in the Harrow area over the last couple of years

She has always priced herself above the normal rate for the area so I assumed she was there for the PG

Offline paul_2407

Thanks for the detailed info and sorry you had to be the one in that situation

Offline thermopoly

I tried several times to arrange a meeting, was given various excuses and non-replies so just gave up.  Not sure she's a timewaster as such just very disorganised. 

Offline JoeyRamone

I messaged her one last time yesterday saying I will no longer be trying to book her as she had read but not replied to my last two messages and I'd book someone else instead. She read that at 7:28 this morning and didn't bother to reply - but she has changed her profile to say she's available from mid morning today. Dumb bitch.