Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ekang massage covent garden short gardens  (Read 5562 times)

Offline fuckit

Fuck me where to begin with this one. Her name is Analia must be around 50 and is Malaysian. Probably not to everyones taste. But if you are a true MILF fan then fuck me she is sex on legs.

I dropped by the day before as l could see her behind the counter. Said i would be coming the next day. She seemed nice. As I left I told her I thought she was so so sexy. She seemed to like this.

Friday night was out with work friends was not planning on going for the massage but the drinks were boring so got the twing and made my excuses and left for Covent Garden. Arrived at half 8 and told she was busy for next 30 mins. Shit! Anyway walked around and came back 30 mins later. Told she'd be anouther 15 mins but can wait downstairs. Went down and chose a room. Sat on massage table fully clothed and waited with door open. She was not 15 mins was only about 5 mins. She walked down the stairs in short red outfit and black high heals. When she saw me she smiled seemed happy and said she thought I was not going to come. Good start.

Paid £50 for one hour massage. Told to get ready and she would be back. Normally I would strip and lie face down on the table in such places. Not today! Did not want to waste time with a back massage so striped and lay face up with a stonking boner and waited.

She came in and smiled. Started massaging my front including my cock and asked what I wanted. After a bit of this and that we agreed on full service we sex 2 times for £80! Could not believe my luck as places like this dont noemally offer full service let alone at a decent rate...... so in total 1 hour in Covent Garden with a hot milf for £130. Not bad.

I can only describe the next hour as truly amazing..... she striped and played with me for a bit. She has a good body for a woman of her age and is confident with it. She then went off for a second fully naked and came back with 2 condoms. Asked me how I wanted to fuck her. I took her from behind standing up against the massage table. She then put a towel on the floor where we fucked with me on top to completion. The next 30 mind or so included lots of touching rubbing licking and sucking.... including OWO and deep throut kissing. Her pussy tasted good. I sat on her face. She sat on mine. We oiled each other up. Massaged each other and generally both got very hot and sweaty.

On top of this she is nice and easy to talk to.... but does not talk to much. But talks dirty too.

Then round 2 of sex. Her on top this time but with our hour fast approching she suggested I come on her whilst she played with me and herself. She lied on the massage table she said not her face please. So finshed the job on her tits. Great!

She then showered and then me. She said next time book in advance so I dont have to wait. Gave me her number. She called me by my name throughout the booking too which I liked.....

WillI be back fuck me yes! Should you visit? Only if you truly love a MILF!

Offline fuckit

I should also add Ive been punting for around 16/17 years..... I would put this in my top 5 ever. Truly fucking great!

Offline lewishamguy

WillI be back fuck me yes! Should you visit? Only if you truly love a MILF!

£130/hr. for a 50yrs. old granny. :crazy: thanks but no thanks. Perhaps you better post her number, any website link or (contact via you?) for those who are interested to shag a granny in that rate. :sarcastic:

Offline fuckit

Ha! Like I said she wont be to everyones taste! But for me she is sex on legs.... always loved mutton dressed as lamb. Just google the name in title and you can get website contact details etc.

Offline niceguyali

Thanks for the review, I'm gonna try her

Offline Bassman

Wow, and all that time I thought this place was legit lol.

Offline Kamaka

Their website say 'only young girl's in their 20's'!
External Link/Members Only

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Congratulations on such a find :drinks:

Friday night was out with work friends was not planning on going for the massage but the drinks were boring so got the twing and made my excuses and left for Covent Garden. Arrived at half 8 and told she was busy for next 30 mins. Shit! Anyway walked around and came back 30 mins later

I'm particularly grateful your work friends didn't leave the place they were having drinks and then spot you during your 30 min walk!! :scare:

Offline fuckit

Congratulations on such a find :drinks:

I'm particularly grateful your work friends didn't leave the place they were having drinks and then spot you during your 30 min walk!! :scare:

Ha! Yeap to be honest i have been eyeing this place up for a while but have been put off due to its location. I do most of my punting at lunch time and the risk of someone from work doing some shopping in Covent Garden and seeing me is to high. It felt less of a risk at night but dont have frequent opportunites to go in the evening due to her and the kids indoors.... the problem now is that i know i will be back its just a question of when i time it! There is always going to be a risk involved but sometimes its just not worth it. So will have to play carefully......

Offline Schrock

Have booked a session with analia for this afternoon. Will keep you guys posted, hoping to get some massage as well

Offline Belgarion

Thanks for sharing mate, nothing like a filthy MILF

Offline mattharding

Sounds great, I'll have to frequent this particular establishment soon!

Anyone else been recently?

gekiro

I've visited here before the recent changes to the staff. Previous roster were younger and much more greedy when it came to up selling extras. And as far as I know, nobody here offered full service. It looks like this new MILF offers better value, though I'm much more partial to younger girls myself so probably won't visit.

Thanks for the review though.

Offline Rupert

Wasked pass there today as was meeting a friend in the area, it seems this place is called him... a new branch. The older lady was really old but some may like that.

sweetas

So SHROCK did you go? How was it??

Offline Schrock

Hi, I did. Have posted a detailed review. You can check it there