Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indigo Rose - Plymouth  (Read 2693 times)

Ben4454

I waited about a month to post this..

It seemed I may have rattled this prossies cage over UKE a while back. If I am completely honest I had a bit of a thrill about banging her without her fully knowing it was me. Which was definitely quite humorous to me whilst getting balls deep in her. I had an idea of telling her it was me mid-way through although decided against it.

Comms were quick and prompt. I give her communication an 8/10. Had a two-way phone interview to begin with and made sure it was a two way street. Confirmed services.

Upon first entering her place she wasn't as I thought she would look like. Her pictures one and three of her main profile are flattering but the one of her in a light blue top in black skirt laying on the bed resembles her more. She just looks a bit different to the way you would think. I would say she is fatter than she looks in her display pictures. I think she would benefit from posting more updated pictures.

Positives: BJ technique was great. I would give it a 7/10. Very responsive to me banging her deep and hard and her kissing was ok. She acted as if she enjoyed it. I think what made it more enjoyable was the fact she just didn't know it was me. I enjoyed grabbing those tits and the body was a plus.

Negatives: The only negatives I can say about this punt was the fact she is a bit fatter than you expect and looks a tiny bit different. It wasn't an amazing or great punt just everything you would expect from it. Kissing could have been a bit harder with more passion.

All in all I would give this punt a 6.8/10.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price paid: £130
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 11:16:18 pm by Ben4454 »

bristolqwerty

I concur with you comments completely an excellent and accurate post.  Would you pay to visit again?

bristolqwerty

... utterly charming in the flesh ..... i think her and JBjoile would be my 2 Plymouth punts per month of choice.

Offline signy

WTF? Sapiosexual?

OK. I looked it up. People who find intelligence the biggest turn on. Pretentious twaddle.

Offline Cunning Punt

Personally, I would be expecting a great punt from £130.

Seems most of your enjoyment came from her not realising you were her former nemesis - or rather one of them because she hasn't had the best press on here regarding her ridiculous ramblings.

Otherwise, seemingly an average punt with poor kissing and no OWO, plus all her arrogant nonsense on her profile and UKE. I think I'll continue to give her a miss when she tours.

Thanks for the review. Very useful.

Hartman

I was wondering about contacting her when she is in Bristol at the end of this month. But it would probably be for the wrong reasons. She is more of a curiosity due to the pretentious rubbish she writes and the 'marmite effect' she provokes among people who have seen her. Plus I'd love to get my hands on those breasts! But with her Bristol prices starting at £150 ph there isn't a chance I'm going to take a risk, when for that price you can get a guaranteed great time with an a-list bristol WG

bristolqwerty

She is more of a curiosity due to the pretentious rubbish she writes and the 'marmite effect' she provokes among people who have seen her.
+1 About as perfect as you could get regarding your analysis  :thumbsup:

Leveve

But it would probably be for the wrong reasons. She is more of a curiosity due to the pretentious rubbish she writes and the 'marmite effect' she provokes among people who have seen her. Plus I'd love to get my hands on those breasts!

+1
I think about booking her every few months for the same reasons but always decide not to (not sure if I'd pass her interview process anyway, it sounds rigorous  :D. Also I'm fairly sure i'm not a sapiosexual - unless I'm in denial)

That said I agree about the norks though  :wacko:

bristolqwerty

... utterly charming in the flesh ..... i think her and JBjoile would be my 2 Plymouth punts per month of choice.
what I meant is she makes it so bloody hard to like her outside of a booking to the extent that she feels she can control this forum by threatening to boycott anyone who dares post HONEST AND CONSTRUCTIVE feedback for the benefit of other punters However, inside the booking she is polite, cooperative and eager to please within her own clearly set boundaries.
That said I agree about the norks though  :wacko:
is norks slang for tits?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 09:31:36 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Ellroy44

Yeah, she is super vanilla and submissive which is not necessarily a bad thing. She's just not for everyone, especially if you're after a rather more vigorous punt. :unknown:
I return now and again but I'd find her hard to really recommend to anyone.

Ben4454

I wouldn't return. I gave it a positive because thats exactly what it was. For me it was just a positive pump and dump.

bristolqwerty

:) You have just answered my question buddy ~ shame as a return punt would've been an interesting read  if you were nobbled half way through  :scare:

Offline Cunning Punt

I wouldn't return. I gave it a positive because thats exactly what it was. For me it was just a positive pump and dump.

£130 is an awful lot for a pump and dump!

theGOAT

£130 is an awful lot for a pump and dump!

£150 now.  She's in Bristol this week so trying to decide whether to see her.  Sent her a simple clear email that I thought would interest her and got a strange reply along the lines alluded to above. Probably not.

Cheers!   :drinks:

Offline Ellroy44

£150 now.  She's in Bristol this week so trying to decide whether to see her.  Sent her a simple clear email that I thought would interest her and got a strange reply along the lines alluded to above. Probably not.

Cheers!   :drinks:

I'd leave it mate, far better options in Bristol for the same price or less